Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113

Thread: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

  1. #51
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I'm glad that you see. If it's racist to prefer a White man be President rather than a Black man, then it's similarly racist to prefer a Black man be President rather than a White man. These voters are seeing individuals as racial symbols - that's racism.

    Look, the New York Times labeled the voters of certain Appalachian districts as racist for increasing their vote percentage for McCain over prior elections. The presumption behind that article was that preferring a White President is a manifestation of racism. I work in a university and to see so many of my colleague gushing about a Black President was sickening, especially because these White liberals are so oblivious to their blatant racism.
    I'm in an Appalachian district.
    Is it possible to be racist against one's own race?
    Furthermore, what did you expect with a black man running as President that race was not going to be an issue what-so-ever? people answered the poll truthfully, because it is not possible to vote when it's over the first black president and the millionth white person and not have color of skin as an minimum criteria.

    Where do you work? What's your position?
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  2. #52
    Educator
    Slainte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Last Seen
    02-15-13 @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,061

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    When the issue of Iranian nukes first surfaced, the EU was criticizing the American Hard Power Approach and boldly stated that their Soft Power Approach would work wonders.
    This is a vague generalization which means very little.

    When did the "issue of Iranian nukes" first surface?

    What was the "hard -power" approach that the US originally adopted?

    In what way did the EU criticise it and in what capacity?

    What did they suggest as an alternative?

    The EU approach towards Iran has never been coherent. It's made up of 27 states each with different opinions of Iran and each with different interests relating to them. Any attempt to compare the influence US foreign policy can have on a country to that which EU "foreign policy" can have is rather confused.

    The United States has far more it can offer Iran and many more ways in which it can hurt Iran. Direct negotiations between Iran and the US will yield far greater results for the Middle east than any talks between Iran and EU states, or the EU ever can.
    We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Iran also called Bush a failure, and Clinton. There is always some reason coming out of their mouths for why the U.S. is less than. What does any of this have to do with how POTUS proceeds?

    The only difference is that now instead of calling Iran crazy because it is unfairly attacking Bush, you (MrViccio) are saying they are right because Obama actually won the election. What a two-faced, hypocritical insult.

  4. #54
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    Iran also called Bush a failure, and Clinton.
    Well, Bush actually was a failure.. Clinton was a success, and got his dick sucked because of it, so that less justified.

    Bush however is stuck with the botox lady Laura Bush and her stiff facelifed face.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Iran is correct.

    Osama bin laden said he would break America..and he did.

    No ally of the USA can believe a word you people say.
    No soldier of the US can believe a word you say.
    No enemies of the USA can believe a word you say.


    Obama is going to hand al Qaeda and Friends a Great Victory in Iraq over the undeniable success of our nations soldiers and the Iraqis. It will be one of the biggest betrayals ever witnessed in world history.
    Our enemies will be more motivated then they have been probably ever.
    Nobody including the US soldiers you people send to fight them in the "Right War"..will believe you are going to stick it out.

    In fact the only question is how may body bags does it take to get the Americans to run away...Iraq showed you can be defeated cheap.
    ..and the Europeans even cheaper.
    The west as a whole has shown its easy to break.
    Last edited by Triad; 02-02-09 at 07:22 PM.

  6. #56
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Iran is correct.

    Osama bin laden said he would break America..and he did.

    No ally of the USA can believe a word you people say.
    No soldier of the US can believe a word you say.
    No enemies of the USA can believe a word you say.
    Dont forget that the US is now very much disliked.
    That people live in fear.
    That they are only focused on terrorism at the cost of everything else(including economy)
    That people in the west are also turning into extremists.
    That our civil liberties are being washed away in the name of fighting terrorism.
    ...and much more negative effects that make it apparent that Bin Laden and Al Quaeda has already won.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Yes you hate the USA to an irrational level we all know that...

    I hope the west turns towards the "extremists" because its clear as day that to stand up to Russia, China, and to fight Islamic Terrorists..you can't rely on your crowd at all.


    ..and besides my comments where just blunt assessments of the reality of what Obama and his crowd have declared will occur. Its alot worse when you don't mince words and try to lie about what will be the end result.
    Theres always hope..hell Obama may leave office much much sooner then 4 years.
    Last edited by Triad; 02-02-09 at 08:20 PM.

  8. #58
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Yes you hate the USA to an irrational level we all know that...
    Yeah, and you all think that out of ignorance. You simply do not understand that political, democratic and economic reform is in the interest of the US, and Europe. Thats what I want, and you people are so far from understanding that such is needed that I have to resort to extreme methods in trying to tell you that things are not perfect in the US and Europe, and not all crap in other places.. You people are just blindly pro-American/European, and blindly anti-everyone else. You simply have no comprehension for the message I am trying to give. No wonder you think I am anti-American, and yourself are pro-Americans, when really it is the opposite.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #59
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,569

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Yeah, and you all think that out of ignorance. You simply do not understand that political, democratic and economic reform is in the interest of the US, and Europe. Thats what I want, and you people are so far from understanding that such is needed that I have to resort to extreme methods in trying to tell you that things are not perfect in the US and Europe, and not all crap in other places.. You people are just blindly pro-American/European, and blindly anti-everyone else. You simply have no comprehension for the message I am trying to give. No wonder you think I am anti-American, and yourself are pro-Americans, when really it is the opposite.
    Right, 'coz your little "democracy sucks, non-elected elitists should rule" construct is SO in tune with traditional American principles.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  10. #60
    Student Democrat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    06-26-10 @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    194

    Re: Iran says Obama's offer to talk shows US failure

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Iran is correct.

    Osama bin laden said he would break America..and he did.

    No ally of the USA can believe a word you people say.
    No soldier of the US can believe a word you say.
    No enemies of the USA can believe a word you say.


    Obama is going to hand al Qaeda and Friends a Great Victory in Iraq over the undeniable success of our nations soldiers and the Iraqis. It will be one of the biggest betrayals ever witnessed in world history.
    Our enemies will be more motivated then they have been probably ever.
    Nobody including the US soldiers you people send to fight them in the "Right War"..will believe you are going to stick it out.

    In fact the only question is how may body bags does it take to get the Americans to run away...Iraq showed you can be defeated cheap.
    ..and the Europeans even cheaper.
    The west as a whole has shown its easy to break.


    Well the way you refer to the US as "you" obviously means that you don't live here. Well if thats the case, then I am going to politely ask yu to shut your mouth, and come here and see if you could live under extreme Conservativness for 8 years. Bush did a crap job. We got dfeated in Iraq because the only way to stop a civil war is to let it run its course. If the Shiites and Sunnis want to kill each other 150,000 American troops are not going to stop them and they will take them down with them.

    Osama Bin Laden is a scumbag who desrves to be strapped to apiece of Uranium and shipped to the moon without a space suit.


    Secondly, you are NOT Obama so you don't know how hes going to handle Afghanistan and Osama. Thirdly, Our allys can't believe a word BUSH says. Not us. HE represented us in a poor way and we are now trying to restore our credibility with the world.

    So next time you refer to the US as a whole, as liars, I'd go find Osama and hide with him because the USA could kick your countries ass with three hands tied behinds its back in conventional warfare.

    Hiding in buildings and blowing up cars from 5000 feet away is not conventional warfare.

    So go bash your own country, not mine, because I will own you in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Address
    Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America — they will be met.
    If I don't got it, you don't got it, got it?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •