Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 206

Thread: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

  1. #71
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It's just cute to watch all these 'Abortion should be a states issue!' fall over themselves screaming that a guy who is pro-AA and in favor of keeping Roe V. Wade in place is one of them. I guess they'll no longer call McCain a moderate considering he's 'pro-illegal'. Bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
    Yeah I know what you mean.

    I hated it when Obama and McCain said that abortion should be state issues.

    I like Mike Steele's "let's just ****ing forget about it and move on" mentality.


  2. #72
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Thumbs up Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean.

    I hated it when Obama and McCain said that abortion should be state issues.

    I like Mike Steele's "let's just ****ing forget about it and move on" mentality.
    Yeah, let's keep those abortions going.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #73
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,555

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean.

    I hated it when Obama and McCain said that abortion should be state issues.

    I like Mike Steele's "let's just ****ing forget about it and move on" mentality.
    lol, I'm pretty sure Obama isn't for leaving it to the states.

  4. #74
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What do you want, a brownie button?
    Nope. Don't need one. I had been predicting for quite some time that the Neocons were going to be kicked to the curb after getting their butts handed to them by the Democrats. I actually predicted this as far back as 2005, and Bush supporters called me crazy. Now it is official. The Neocons ARE kicked to the curb, along with the ideology of fake Conservatism they attempted to foist upon this country. Want to know where Neocon ideology is right now? You need look no further than the nearest garbage can, where I am sure you will find copies of "Rebuilding America's Defenses" by Dick Cheney, the PNAC Manifesto, and various writings by Leo Strauss and Irving Kristol.

    Don't mind me. I am just gloating.
    Last edited by danarhea; 01-30-09 at 10:23 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Nope. Don't need one. I had been predicting for quite some time that the Neocons were going to be kicked to the curb after getting their butts handed to them by the Democrats. I actually predicted this as far back as 2005, and Bush supporters called me crazy. Now it is official. The Neocons ARE kicked to the curb.

    Don't mind me. I am just gloating.
    Gloating? What are you gloating about? Two trillion in deficit spending? I have seen you rail about the "perceived" excesses of the Republican President and Congress, but what fascinates me is the silence while the Democrats spend this nation into bankruptcy. How do you think they will pay for all the pork they will pass? Printing money? Expanding the National Debt beyond $15 trillion?

    Let's look at one tiny fact; the ONLY Congress in modern history to ever balance a budget was the Republican congress. Yet you think that one can fight two wars, deal with 9-11, and deal with hurricane Katrina while continuing to balance the budget? That requires much more than suspending one's disbelief, it takes a naiveté beyond Walt Disney's fantastical cartoons.

    Yes, you can gloat with the other minions out there who in their hypocrisy railed about Republican deficit spending but now cheer it on as if spending this nation into permanent debt on Liberal pork is a GOOD thing.

    Yes, to many in this nation up is down, down is up, good is bad and bad is good. It’s an Alice in Wonderland moment that will soon get slapped with the hand of REALITY and then people will once more look back and say; “what in the hell were we thinking.” Or perhaps it should be; “not thinking.”

  6. #76
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Gloating? What are you gloating about? Two trillion in deficit spending? I have seen you rail about the "perceived" excesses of the Republican President and Congress, but what fascinates me is the silence while the Democrats spend this nation into bankruptcy. How do you think they will pay for all the pork they will pass? Printing money? Expanding the National Debt beyond $15 trillion?

    Let's look at one tiny fact; the ONLY Congress in modern history to ever balance a budget was the Republican congress. Yet you think that one can fight two wars, deal with 9-11, and deal with hurricane Katrina while continuing to balance the budget? That requires much more than suspending one's disbelief, it takes a naiveté beyond Walt Disney's fantastical cartoons.

    Yes, you can gloat with the other minions out there who in their hypocrisy railed about Republican deficit spending but now cheer it on as if spending this nation into permanent debt on Liberal pork is a GOOD thing.

    Yes, to many in this nation up is down, down is up, good is bad and bad is good. It’s an Alice in Wonderland moment that will soon get slapped with the hand of REALITY and then people will once more look back and say; “what in the hell were we thinking.” Or perhaps it should be; “not thinking.”

    Why do you insist on failing like this?

    Danarhea is railing against the Obama stimulus package.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #77
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Gloating? What are you gloating about? 1) Two trillion in deficit spending? I have seen you rail about the "perceived" excesses of the Republican President and Congress, but what fascinates me is the silence while the Democrats spend this nation into bankruptcy. How do you think they will pay for all the pork they will pass? Printing money? Expanding the National Debt beyond $15 trillion?

    Let's look at one tiny fact; the ONLY Congress in modern history to ever balance a budget was the Republican congress. Yet you think that one can fight two wars, deal with 9-11, and deal with hurricane Katrina while continuing to balance the budget? That requires much more than suspending one's disbelief, it takes a naiveté beyond Walt Disney's fantastical cartoons.

    2) Yes, you can gloat with the other minions out there who in their hypocrisy railed about Republican deficit spending but now cheer it on as if spending this nation into permanent debt on Liberal pork is a GOOD thing.

    3) Yes, to many in this nation up is down, down is up, good is bad and bad is good. It’s an Alice in Wonderland moment that will soon get slapped with the hand of REALITY and then people will once more look back and say; “what in the hell were we thinking.” Or perhaps it should be; “not thinking.”
    My response:

    1) Irrelevant. We are not talking about Democrat or Republican spending orgies, but about the new head of the Republican party. You are free, however, to post anything you want about Obama's spending in another thread, and I will be happy to join that discussion and agree with you.

    2) Stop lying. Show me where I support Liberal pork and I will eat every page of every thread in this whole damn forum. By the way, at the moment, there are 3 threads I started on page 1 of breaking news where I trash Obama, and none which support him. Once again, please stop your lying.

    3) Please post something that is relevant to the thread and makes sense.

    4) Not addressed to any particular point you made, but to the fact that my gloating seems to have pissed you off. You and other Bush supporters did not have any problem, over the years, trying to label me a terrorist supporter and jihadist when I was criticizing the Neocons. I was not for you, so I was against you, and therefore was called a terrorist supporter, a tree hugging Liberal, a fake Conservative, and just about every other label you guys could throw at me. I got smeared with this crap for years, so, IMHO, I have ****ing earned the right to gloat at you, and just like Bush once said, I plan to spend the political capital I earned, as I stuck to my guns, by never letting you and the other Neocons forget that I was right.
    Last edited by danarhea; 01-30-09 at 10:45 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  8. #78
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    lol, I'm pretty sure Obama isn't for leaving it to the states.
    Oh I'm sorry I was thinking gay marriage. Lol, I got those mixed up.

    Obama and McCain said gay marriage should be state issues, not abortion. I was wrong.

    I'm glad Obama made action on abortion rights though.


  9. #79
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Nope. Don't need one. I had been predicting for quite some time that the Neocons were going to be kicked to the curb after getting their butts handed to them by the Democrats. I actually predicted this as far back as 2005, and Bush supporters called me crazy. Now it is official. The Neocons ARE kicked to the curb, along with the ideology of fake Conservatism they attempted to foist upon this country. Want to know where Neocon ideology is right now? You need look no further than the nearest garbage can, where I am sure you will find copies of "Rebuilding America's Defenses" by Dick Cheney, the PNAC Manifesto, and various writings by Leo Strauss and Irving Kristol.

    Don't mind me. I am just gloating.
    So how much did they pay you for that prediction? I'll bet what it was worth. I'll bet becoming a foaming Bush basher has done lots for your life. So who's impressed....you are.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #80
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Michael Steele becomes first black RNC chairman

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So how much did they pay you for that prediction? I'll bet what it was worth. I'll bet becoming a foaming Bush basher has done lots for your life. So who's impressed....you are.
    OK, now we see your petulance. Is the crying tantrum coming next?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •