Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

  1. #11
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,673

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Jessica who?

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  2. #12
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,435

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Jessica who?
    OUCH!!!

    http://thetrawbros.files.wordpress.c...-bikini-07.jpg
    Moderator's Warning:
    Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid OnesImage stretches browser window. Text link substitue.
    Last edited by Tashah; 01-28-09 at 12:53 PM. Reason: removed fetched image
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  3. #13
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    How neutral can Sweden be if it has troops fighting in Afghanistan? She messed up and said Sweden when she meant to say Switzerland. If she would have just dropped it that would have been the end of it.
    You are confusing things.

    Sweden has been involved in UN peacekeeping (which Afghanistan technically is) since forever because it is a member of the UN, which Switzerland is not. That does not change the fact that Sweden is and sees it self as neutral in any and all conflicts around the world (warfare) and never takes sides and it has been like that for centuries. During the cold war, Sweden had good relations with both sides and did not side with anyone.. much like Finland, which by the way is also a neutral nation.
    PeteEU

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    You are confusing things.

    Sweden has been involved in UN peacekeeping (which Afghanistan technically is) since forever because it is a member of the UN, which Switzerland is not. That does not change the fact that Sweden is and sees it self as neutral in any and all conflicts around the world (warfare) and never takes sides and it has been like that for centuries. During the cold war, Sweden had good relations with both sides and did not side with anyone.. much like Finland, which by the way is also a neutral nation.
    Switzerland hasn't been involved in any armed conflict for about a hundred and fifty years. That's who Jessica should think of when she thinks of neutrality. Hasn't she ever seen Sound of Music?

    ABBA and Volvos are what should make her think of Sweden.

  5. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Switzerland hasn't been involved in any armed conflict for about a hundred and fifty years. That's who Jessica should think of when she thinks of neutrality. Hasn't she ever seen Sound of Music?

    ABBA and Volvos are what should make her think of Sweden.
    This remind anyone of the time Pete spent untold post trying to argue that people joking about France as cheese eating surrender monkeys were not talking about France as cheese eating surrender monkeys, but some other country? This semantically charged melee is tailor made for Pete’s taste! It is Déjàvu all over again.

  6. #16
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Switzerland hasn't been involved in any armed conflict for about a hundred and fifty years. That's who Jessica should think of when she thinks of neutrality. Hasn't she ever seen Sound of Music?

    ABBA and Volvos are what should make her think of Sweden.
    Sweden is a neutral country, and no amount of disinformation or "what you think when you hear neutrality" can change that fact. There are very few neutral nations in the world, and Sweden is one of them. Finland and Switzerland come to mind also, as does Austria, the Vatican City, Costa Rica, Malta and Liechtenstein.

    Therefore she is absolutely correct and O'Rielly and TMZ are absolutely incorrect. It is not her fault that O'Rielly and TMZ are on this point at least very uninformed... although when it comes O'Rielly it aint a shocker.
    PeteEU

  7. #17
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    This remind anyone of the time Pete spent untold post trying to argue that people joking about France as cheese eating surrender monkeys were not talking about France as cheese eating surrender monkeys, but some other country? This semantically charged melee is tailor made for Pete’s taste! It is Déjàvu all over again.
    I just love how you have to invent things now to derail threads I post in. By the way did you not quit these boards a while back?
    PeteEU

  8. #18
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,673

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    OUCH!!!

    http://thetrawbros.files.wordpress.c...-bikini-07.jpg
    Moderator's Warning:
    Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid OnesImage stretches browser window. Text link substitue.
    Oh, THAT Jessica Alba.




    Never heard of her until now. But I think I mighta boinked her once.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    I just love how you have to invent things now to derail threads I post in.

    I can completely understand why you feel derailed when I debunk some of your claims and comments.

    Now back to your argument Alba was right and it is just the rest of society who thinks she made a boo boo. Carry on brave warrior!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    By the way did you not quit these boards a while back?

    No and that is like the third or fourth time you asked that question. Chuckle. You really do need some ginkoloba Pete, in heavy amounts.

  10. #20
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

    Jessica Alba is breaking news.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You guys are weird.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •