Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Because televangelists in America are spewing hatered that makes it ok for this cleric to call for muslims to commit a new Holocaust on Jews? And Hitler did not need an excuse to hate.
    When did I say it was OK? Don't put your garbage-spewed words into my mouth.

    Rod Parsley has been calling for the destruction of Islam for quite some time. How do you destroy a religion? And these few clerics that advocate violence have far smaller audiences than Pastor Parsley and his television program.

    He didn't need any excuses, but that doesn't mean the Jewish community weren't handing him any.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I don't make excuses for him, i think its disgusting but there will always be some religious figures preach hate. An Imam's duty is to guide and teach Islam and give advice when asked.
    I don't know why certain people hate Jews but i'd gather its the same reason why there is racists and bigots. Ignorance and stupidity.

    Oh i hate discussing the Holocaust, it always get me in a sticky situation and i always feel like im walking through a mine field.
    I am not saying the Holocaust is not important, of course it is what i am trying to say [and failing clearly] is that as horrific as it was. No matter how much we teach it we cannot change History and i believe that we'd be doing that genocide justice if we actually acted upon stopping it elsewhere.
    It is happening and has happened in many places in this world and we should honor all genocides and atrocities equally therefore i am of the opinion we should have a memorial day until the generation that suffered it has passed away and then we should use that day to remember all historical atrocities.

    I'd rather have them denounced than removed, but the one i am thinking of i wouldn't mind removing.
    I would say they hate jews because they are programmed by islamic indoctrination from the moment they are born.

    Look at what Hamas does in schools in the areas it controls. Look at the lies taught in the madrasa all over the middle east.

    Clearly ... people are being trained to hate.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    I disagree, yes there are some Muslims who have been taught negative things but i doubt that is the majority.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I disagree, yes there are some Muslims who have been taught negative things but i doubt that is the majority.
    Disagree all you like.

    That does not change the fact that it is happening and is much more common than your realize.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Disagree all you like.

    That does not change the fact that it is happening and is much more common than your realize.
    Im not denying it happens, im just saying its not as common as portrayed.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Im not denying it happens, im just saying its not as common as portrayed.
    Hmmmm....

    I really hope you are correct.


  7. #67
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,851

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I sometimes feel the world would be a beter place if there were no religions. But I suppose we humans would find other reasons to hate and kill each other.
    The world would certainly be better without religions... agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #68
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Link does not open. Am I the only one. Rather lonely then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I know, i get that feeling to. I always wonder how my life would be different generally if there was no religion in my family. It has its good and bad bits.

    The Holocaust is partly so shocking because it demonstrates what we are capable of as human beings.
    Another holocaust is taking place in the Middle East, Western Africa, Northern Africa and our concern is "Islamophobia". That would be similar to Churchill and FDR worrying about Germanophobia while lives were being destroyed.

  10. #70
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    I gave you the steps to check other countries forums and find out that the majorities of people in those countries do not believe that the holocaust happened.

    You are on your own now.
    You make the statement, then tell others to look for the links that support your view that the majority, outside of mainly Western countries, do not believe in the Holocaust.
    Could that be due to what history is taught?
    We can look at Japan as a prime example of a school system that white washes their war crimes during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •