Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 154

Thread: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

  1. #131
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    You still can't understand it.

    It won't matter who posted or sponsored the link, what it matters is the link itself, this is to say, its content.

    Because the Pope supports tomorrow the theory of evolution, does that means for you that you won't believe in this theory anymore because such religious authority is sponsoring it now?

    You must be kidding.

    The link I provide is the answer to the deniers of Leuchter's report.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

    Here is a link for the report itself

    http://tworca.org/LeuchterReport.pdf

    So far, I noticed that he was very good following the procedures to analyze, evaluate and obtain conclusions.

    You should do the same, I won't care if you post your link in a Muslim web site or in a communist page proving that the gas chambers indeed existed, and as long as you must do it following the required steps of the scientific method I don't see any problem to consider it.

    So far, the science deniers don't want to do what is right, and they only attack whatever it contradicts their beliefs. Sorry, but this matter about the gas chambers is not a belief anymore, it is a fact that these chambers never existed...unless you present a fact (a more accurate fact) demonstrating the contrary.
    Until you can bring up a legitimate site that supports Leuchter's absurd report then we have nothing further to discuss. It's called bias. I'm not going to believe the claims of an agenda-driven Holocaust denier website. I'm sorry, but I'm not. You keep talking about science but it is propaganda and nothing more.

  2. #132
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Poor Conquer...
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Until you can bring up a legitimate site that supports Leuchter's absurd report then we have nothing further to discuss. It's called bias. I'm not going to believe the claims of an agenda-driven Holocaust denier website. I'm sorry, but I'm not. You keep talking about science but it is propaganda and nothing more.
    Why do I have to do that?

    The evidence is clear regardless of whom is publishing it.

    Besides, it is you the one who is calling them deniers, while they are people who are proving with facts that those rooms of the concentration camp weren't gas chambers.

    On the other hand, from the web links supporting the assumed existence of the gas chambers, they only talk a lot about suffering but not a single scientific evidence is provided.

    So, hell with their arguments, the true is better explained with facts, and you have no facts...Leuchter does

    http://tworca.org/LeuchterReport.pdf

    The Catholic priest is right in this and I watched an interview made to him, he appears to be be very impartial with his comments, this is to say, his opinions are based in what science says, not in what the deniers of the holocaust have claimed long before and without the use of science.

  4. #134
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Why do I have to do that?

    The evidence is clear regardless of whom is publishing it.
    If the evidence were as clear as you claim, you would not be in the VAST minority in this debate.

    Besides, it is you the one who is calling them deniers, while they are people who are proving with facts that those rooms of the concentration camp weren't gas chambers.
    They have proven nothing. Their methods are poor and their arguments have been dismantled.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Poor Conquer...
    http://tworca.org/LeuchterReport.pdf

    Poor holocaust supporters, they never imagined that their fallacy should be exposed with such a strong evidence. No one can argue against the facts provided by science because science is neutral about feelings or thoughts.

    Now that this is about a Catholic priest, I wonder if religion writings supports the mass murdering of millions of Jews in the holocaust. With such a great number, at least one prophet should have mentioned such killings, because we are talking of millions of deaths....! sheeesss, what a propaganda.

    But if nothing is showed about it in the bible, well, we can also conclude that from the religious point of view such event never happened as well. It appears that at last this Catholic priest have the support from these two sides....amazing...
    Last edited by conquer; 01-27-09 at 09:16 PM.

  6. #136
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    http://tworca.org/LeuchterReport.pdf

    Poor holocaust supporters, they never imagined that their fallacy should be exposed with such a strong evidence. No one can argue against the facts provided by science because science is neutral about feelings or thoughts.

    Now that this is about a Catholic priest, I wonder if religion writings supports the mass murdering of millions of Jews in the holocaust. With such a great number, at least one prophet should have mentioned such killings, because we are talking of millions of deaths....! sheeesss, what a propaganda.

    But if nothing is showed about it in the bible, well, we can also conclude that from the religious point of view such event never happened as well. It appears that at last this Catholic priest have the support from these two sides....amazing...
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    If the evidence were as clear as you claim, you would not be in the VAST minority in this debate.
    Are you implying that "quantity rules"?

    Are you nuts? The vast majority can believe that we invaded Iraq to fight terrorism, but facts reveal the contrary, so follow the facts.

    They have proven nothing. Their methods are poor and their arguments have been dismantled.
    No, on the contrary, the methods are very good, and you have not proven scientifically anything to validate your position. The Catholic priest still is more wiser than you by leaning on facts that the gas chambers didn't exist instead of a well organized propaganda claiming the contrary.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Ha, ha, ha...please post more of those pictures, they are showing a smart but sick personality...

    What a difference with the Catholic priest who didn't escape to the ridiculous to explain his point.

    This is something to mediate about: what kind of people are the supporters of the holocaust...hmmmm
    Last edited by conquer; 01-27-09 at 09:34 PM.

  9. #139
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Where is the actual report preferably published in a academic peer reviewed journal but I will take any orginal source you have.

  10. #140
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    No, on the contrary, the methods are very good, and you have not proven scientifically anything to validate your position. The Catholic priest still is more wiser than you by leaning on facts that the gas chambers didn't exist instead of a well organized propaganda claiming the contrary.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated
    Here, enjoy:
    Leuchter's report states that the small amounts of cyanide he detected in the ruins of the crematoria are merely the result of fumigation. However the The Institute for Forensic Research points out that the controlled samples they took from living areas which may have been fumigated only once as part of the 1942 typhus epidemic tested negative for cyanide, and that the typhus epidemic occurred before the crematoria at Birkenau even existed.
    Cracow (Post-Leuchter) Report: Final Remarks

    Due to Leuchter's ignorance of the large disparity between the amounts of cyanide necessary to kill humans and lice, instead of disproving the homicidal use of gas chambers, the small amounts of cyanide which Leuchter detected actually tended to confirm it.
    Evans, Richard J. Telling Lies about Hitler: The Holocaust, History and the David Irving Trial
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •