Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 154

Thread: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

  1. #121
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Nahhh

    Leuchter knew more about gas chambers than anyone around, he built gas chambers, you cannot challenge him.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated
    Uh..I already did. If you have seen the documentary it is clear that he didn't have a clue about what he was doing and that the samples he collected were faulty. Not only that, but nobody knows for sure if the rooms that he collected samples from were actually used as gas chambers. The fact that Leuchter was hired to do the investigation is a joke. Just because the man built gas chambers doesn't mean that he knows the proper scientific methods of collecting data for such a thing. In fact it already has been proven that he doesn't have the expertise considering that he dug too deep in the wall and if there was cyanide residue on the walls it would have been a hair thin film.

    Oh, and you are kidding yourself if you think I'm going to believe any propaganda from the CODOH (Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust) which is really an agenda and hate driven organization founded by renowned Holocaust denier Bradley Smith.
    Last edited by Dr_Patrick; 01-27-09 at 11:29 AM.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Uh..I already did. If you have seen the documentary it is clear that he didn't have a clue about what he was doing and that the samples he collected were faulty. Not only that, but nobody knows for sure if the rooms that he collected samples from were actually used as gas chambers. The fact that Leuchter was hired to do the investigation is a joke. Just because the man built gas chambers doesn't mean that he knows the proper scientific methods of collecting data for such a thing. In fact it already has been proven that he doesn't have the expertise considering that he dug too deep in the wall and if there was cyanide residue on the walls it would have been a hair thin film.

    Oh, and you are kidding yourself if you think I'm going to believe any propaganda from the CODOH (Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust) which is really an agenda and hate driven organization founded by renowned Holocaust denier Bradley Smith.
    Come on, you must be mature enough to admit that the farce is over, and that the scientific evidence rules over any fanaticism.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

    The Holocaust museum in Washington DC can be converted into a great shelter for the homeless, we need to find a good use for that building dedicated to promote sorry for the victims of injustices of the world...
    Last edited by conquer; 01-27-09 at 12:00 PM.

  3. #123
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Come on, you must be mature enough to admit that the farce is over, and that the scientific evidence rules over any fanaticism.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

    The Holocaust museum in Washington DC can be converted into a great shelter for the homeless, we need to find a good use for that building dedicated to promote sorry for the victims of injustices of the world...
    Agenda-driven propaganda is not and never will be scientific evidence. Personally I'm surprised that there are still people like you who deny the Holocaust. Holocaust deniers are no different than any other conspiracy theory loons. It's truly unbelievable to me that anyone would actually believe that all of those people who survived the horrors of the Holocaust were just lying.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Agenda-driven propaganda is not and never will be scientific evidence. Personally I'm surprised that there are still people like you who deny the Holocaust. Holocaust deniers are no different than any other conspiracy theory loons. It's truly unbelievable to me that anyone would actually believe that all of those people who survived the horrors of the Holocaust were just lying.
    If what you say its true, there should not be any argument against the Leuchter report in the first place, but when smoke is around...

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated


    The priest who accepted the Leuchter report and that now is in trouble with his church denomination, he is not an antisemitic person, he is just following the new technology that science offers to us to probe arguments. In this case, and regardless of the claims of many, evidence rules and science has declared that the holocaust simply never happened.

    Do the right thing.

    The only way to discredit these scientific conclusions made by Leuchter, is that you or anyone to collect samples from those chambers and probe the contrary. Listen, scientifically speaking, to deny here and there means nothing unless you repeat the tests in your way, as long as you follow the requisites of the scientific method as Leuchter did, and show "your evidence".

    Until then, the gas chambers never existed.
    Last edited by conquer; 01-27-09 at 12:20 PM.

  5. #125
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    If what you say its true, there should not be any argument against the Leuchter report in the first place, but when smoke is around...

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated


    The priest who accepted the Leuchter report and that now is in trouble with his church denomination, he is not an antisemitic person, he just is following the new technology that science offers to us to probe arguments. In this case, regardless of the claims of many, well, evidence rules and science has declared that the holocaust simply never happened.

    Do the right thing.

    The only way to discredit these scientific conclusions made by Leuchter, is that you or anyone to collect samples from those chambers and probe the contrary. Listen, scientifically speaking, to deny here and there means nothing unless you repeat the tests in your way, as long as you follow the requisites of the scientific method as Leuchter did, and show "your evidence".

    Until then, the gas chambers never existed.
    You can keep posting the bogus article from the CODOH, but it's not going to change the fact that it's Holocaust-denier agenda driven propaganda and nothing more.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    You can keep posting the bogus article from the CODOH, but it's not going to change the fact that it's Holocaust-denier agenda driven propaganda and nothing more.
    Do the right thing like the Catholic priest did: lean on science to probe your point and show "your evidence".

    Until then, the gas chambers never existed.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-06-09 @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,946

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Ridiculous--move from Catholic bashing to anti-semitism. All some people can do is HATE.

    Poisoning the Web - Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust



    Holocaust Denial, Leuchter, and the "Leuchter Report"
    Last edited by Felicity; 01-27-09 at 12:41 PM.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Ridiculous--move from Catholic bashing to anti-semitism. All some people can do is HATE.

    Poisoning the Web - Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust



    Holocaust Denial, Leuchter, and the "Leuchter Report"
    Today's deniers:

    In my opinion, the holocaust supporters -less in numbers each day- are deniers of science.

    The hatred of them has no limits against the true validity of what science can bring us to reveal the veracity of the existence of gas chambers.

    The Catholic priest referred in this argument is not using religion to understand that such gas chambers never existed but he is leaning on scientific evidence, and no one can ask for more.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

    I, as a science lover, support the conclusions of Leuchter, and I cannot be considered as an antisemitic person by such, on the contrary, now more than ever I demand to the holocaust supporters to show their evidence which proves the existence of such gas chambers.

    This is not about taking sides between races or people by their ethnic origin, this is about SCIENCE. They must show evidence not so just talking.

    Who cares what people said in the past, who cares about witness who can lie easily in order to cry for help without being victims, what is now in play is SCIENCE, and the rules are in its favor.

    Show the scientific evidence that gas was used in those chambers, so far Leuchter not only has demonstrated that no gas residual has been found but that the rooms themselves are not built appropriately to be used as gas chambers.

    If you still believing in the former tales of such gas chambers, you are on your own, because today SCIENCE is gaining more credibility than the false statements made by someones in the past.
    Last edited by conquer; 01-27-09 at 03:42 PM.

  9. #129
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Today's deniers:

    In my opinion, the holocaust supporters -less in numbers each day- are deniers of science.

    The hatred of them has no limits against the true validity of what science can bring us to reveal the veracity of the existence of gas chambers.

    The Catholic priest referred in this argument is not using religion to understand that such gas chambers never existed but he is leaning on scientific evidence, and no one can ask for more.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

    I, as a science lover, support the conclusions of Leuchter, and I cannot be considered as an antisemitic person by such, on the contrary, now more than ever I demand to the holocaust supporters to show their evidence which proves the existence of such gas chambers.

    This is not about taking sides between races or people by their ethnic origin, this is about SCIENCE. They must show evidence not so just talking.

    Who cares what people said in the past, who cares about witness who can lie easily in order to cry for help without being victims, what is now in play is SCIENCE, and the rules are in its favor.

    Show the scientific evidence that gas was used in those chambers, so far Leuchter not only has demonstrated that no gas residual has been found but that the rooms themselves are not built appropriately to be used as gas chambers.

    If you still believing in the former tales of such gas chambers, you are on your own, because today SCIENCE is gaining more credibility than the false statements made by someones in the past.
    Do you have anything other than the bogus propaganda from the CODOH or are you just going to keep on posting it hoping that someone will believe it? You say that you rely on SCIENCE, but if you did you would realize that Leuchter's so-called evidence has already been proven incorrect and insufficient. If you truly loved SCIENCE you would post a reputable study rather than propaganda from a Holocaust-denier agenda driven organization.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope move ignites Holocaust row

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Do you have anything other than the bogus propaganda from the CODOH or are you just going to keep on posting it hoping that someone will believe it? You say that you rely on SCIENCE, but if you did you would realize that Leuchter's so-called evidence has already been proven incorrect and insufficient. If you truly loved SCIENCE you would post a reputable study rather than propaganda from a Holocaust-denier agenda driven organization.
    You still can't understand it.

    It won't matter who posted or sponsored the link, what it matters is the link itself, this is to say, its content.

    Because the Pope supports tomorrow the theory of evolution, does that means for you that you won't believe in this theory anymore because such religious authority is sponsoring it now?

    You must be kidding.

    The link I provide is the answer to the deniers of Leuchter's report.

    Gas Chambers: The Leuchter Report Vindicated

    Here is a link for the report itself

    http://tworca.org/LeuchterReport.pdf

    So far, I noticed that he was very good following the procedures to analyze, evaluate and obtain conclusions.

    You should do the same, I won't care if you post your link in a Muslim web site or in a communist page proving that the gas chambers indeed existed, and as long as you must do it following the required steps of the scientific method I don't see any problem to consider it.

    So far, the science deniers don't want to do what is right, and they only attack whatever it contradicts their beliefs. Sorry, but this matter about the gas chambers is not a belief anymore, it is a fact that these chambers never existed...unless you present a fact (a more accurate fact) demonstrating the contrary.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •