Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 169

Thread: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

  1. #11
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    The U.N. can initiate proceedings against ANYONE who broke international laws. Sure they would rather have the U.S. go after the Bush traitorist criminals first and then they can follow up. However, they do not have to wait for the U.S. before they begin their own proceedings.

    tick::: tock:::tick:::tock:::

    Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Gonzalez, Rove, Ashcroft, etc. are going down.

    It's just a matter of time.
    Here come the haters out of the woodwork like termites.
    Last edited by American; 01-23-09 at 09:37 PM.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    The U.N. can initiate proceedings against ANYONE who broke international laws. Sure they would rather have the U.S. go after the Bush traitorist criminals first and then they can follow up. However, they do not have to wait for the U.S. before they begin their own proceedings.

    tick::: tock:::tick:::tock:::

    Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Gonzalez, Rove, Ashcroft, etc. are going down.

    It's just a matter of time.
    If you want to honestly prosecute past politicians and their appointments, we are going to need to go back farther than bush.

    In fact we first need to remove the ones that broke their Oath of Office starting with our newest Barack.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  3. #13
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    The U.N. can initiate proceedings against ANYONE who broke international laws. Sure they would rather have the U.S. go after the Bush traitorist criminals first and then they can follow up. However, they do not have to wait for the U.S. before they begin their own proceedings.

    tick::: tock:::tick:::tock:::

    Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Gonzalez, Rove, Ashcroft, etc. are going down.

    It's just a matter of time.
    No, they aren't going anywhere, but it's nice to see you have a fantasy to keep you going for a few years, distract you from the fail that Obama will bring.

  4. #14
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    No, they aren't going anywhere, but it's nice to see you have a fantasy to keep you going for a few years, distract you from the fail that Obama will bring.
    Like I said, the haters are coming out of the woodwork.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #15
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    No, they aren't going anywhere, but it's nice to see you have a fantasy to keep you going for a few years, distract you from the fail that Obama will bring.
    Is that your opinion or did you have to first check on Limbaugh's website to get his opinion? Did you get melon head's permission to post that reply?

    Finding out you're a dyed-in-the-wool ditto head explains why your posts are heavy on rhetoric and personal attacks and light, very light, on facts.

    The pressure is gently building to prosecute dubya and his punk thugs. I'm sure melon head will post his usual spin as soon as he hears each increase in pressure to spank dubya. Just keep an eye on his site. He, like you, never disappoints.

    Stay tuned.....

    ...tick...tock...tick...tock....
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  6. #16
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Is that your opinion or did you have to first check on Limbaugh's website to get his opinion? Did you get melon head's permission to post that reply?

    Finding out you're a dyed-in-the-wool ditto head explains why your posts are heavy on rhetoric and personal attacks and light, very light, on facts.

    The pressure is gently building to prosecute dubya and his punk thugs. I'm sure melon head will post his usual spin as soon as he hears each increase in pressure to spank dubya. Just keep an eye on his site. He, like you, never disappoints.

    Stay tuned.....

    ...tick...tock...tick...tock....
    You and IT are accusing me of this, but considering I

    A: Work for a University around students thus no radio
    B: Don't get lunch till Hannity is on...

    I find your conclusion to be... beyond funny.

  7. #17
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    You and IT are accusing me of this, but considering I

    A: Work for a University around students thus no radio
    There's no radios at a "University"? I see janitors moping the floors, in their easily recognizable "ditto head daze", with ear plugs stuck in their ears all the time.

    B: Don't get lunch till Hannity is on...

    I find your conclusion to be... beyond funny.
    You stole this dumb ars theme from melon head:
    Video Clip: Hannity Asks Rush: Do You Want Obama to Succeed?

    RUSH: I got a request here from a major American print publication. "Dear Rush: For the Obama [Immaculate] Inauguration we are asking a handful of very prominent politicians, statesmen, scholars, businessmen, commentators, and economists to write 400 words on their hope for the Obama presidency. We would love to include you. If you could send us 400 words on your hope for the Obama presidency, we need it by Monday night, that would be ideal." Now, we're caught in this trap again. The premise is, what is your "hope." My hope, and please understand me when I say this. I disagree fervently with the people on our side of the aisle who have caved and who say, "Well, I hope he succeeds. We've got to give him a chance." Why? They didn't give Bush a chance in 2000. Before he was inaugurated the search-and-destroy mission had begun. I'm not talking about search-and-destroy, but I've been listening to Barack Obama for a year-and-a-half. I know what his politics are. I know what his plans are, as he has stated them. I don't want them to succeed.
    Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails

    I hear the ghost of The Wizard of Oz faintly calling, as if from a time long, long ago...
    "Pay no attention to that man behind hiding behind that melon head. He knows not what he says."

    Ain't THAT the truth!

    Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  8. #18
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    I hear the ghost of The Wizard of Oz faintly calling, as if from a time long, long ago...
    "Pay no attention to that man behind hiding behind that melon head. He knows not what he says."
    I think you are confusing Oz with Jesus a bit there.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    There's no radios at a "University"? I see janitors moping the floors, in their easily recognizable "ditto head daze", with ear plugs stuck in their ears all the time.
    Yeah you're dense, dense like a brick. I work with students all day long, thus I CANNOT HAVE A RADIO PLAYING. Did I say you could not have a radio ON CAMPUS? Nope. Only one so, easily to jump to conclusions that fit what YOU WANT to believe, would assume I even so much as implied such... no wonder you cannot get how wrong you are on Bush... you have this tiny pin hole that all information must go through to meet what you want to it say, and you ignore everything and anything else.


    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    I don't watch Hannity at night, sorry... can't. I'm too busy playing Warhammer Online with the wife, we usually have it on Classic Rock through the surround sound for ambiance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    I hear the ghost of The Wizard of Oz faintly calling, as if from a time long, long ago...
    "Pay no attention to that man behind hiding behind that melon head. He knows not what he says."

    Ain't THAT the truth!

    Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
    No, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your arse, and bitch slapped you at the same time. You WANT to believe that I heard Rush, in some fashion, then wrote that to sound smart, because I'm too stupid to think for myself.

    I get that you cannot fathom someone could arrive at such a thought independently, because you cannot arrive at any thought without the media telling you what to think.

    Hey, if Rush had the same basic premise as I... I can't think of a better compliment to ME.

    Oh and if you're hearing voices, not just yourself raving in the mirror at the picture of Bush you have on the wall to remind why you exist, you might wanna see a doc, could be a tumor.
    Last edited by Renae; 01-24-09 at 02:15 AM.

  10. #20
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    The U.N. can initiate proceedings against ANYONE who broke international laws. Sure they would rather have the U.S. go after the Bush traitorist criminals first and then they can follow up. However, they do not have to wait for the U.S. before they begin their own proceedings.

    tick::: tock:::tick:::tock:::

    Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Gonzalez, Rove, Ashcroft, etc. are going down.

    It's just a matter of time.
    Get real. The UN will not initiate proceedings, nor will the Obama administration.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •