Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 169

Thread: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

  1. #131
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    I think YOU are the one who needs intelectual honesty. Didn't she (and the President) talk about NOT WAITING for that kind of a smoking gun? RIF!
    Yeah, you can attack ANYONE with that qualifier.

    We can't wait for Vatican City to get a nuke. We must attack now.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #132
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,546

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    The U.N. can initiate proceedings against ANYONE who broke international laws. Sure they would rather have the U.S. go after the Bush traitorist criminals first and then they can follow up. However, they do not have to wait for the U.S. before they begin their own proceedings.

    tick::: tock:::tick:::tock:::

    Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Gonzalez, Rove, Ashcroft, etc. are going down.

    It's just a matter of time.
    Strong the BDS is with this one-seduced by the socialist side of the force he has been



  3. #133
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Strong the BDS is with this one-seduced by the socialist side of the force he has been
    You know them by their foaming mouths.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You know them by their foaming mouths.
    Those would be the ones attacking Obama now. ODS is in full bloom with conservatives.

  5. #135
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    I am not making comments on the Norweigan Labour Party. YOU ARE making comments about American politics.

    Any more strawmen today?
    I was just trying to be as silly as you..

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus zeebra
    Your political system has fallen apart. Its a joke, a laughingstock even in Africa.
    Your answer....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludahai
    This coming from a man who doesn't even know how we nominate candidates for public office.
    My real answer to that rather than my joke that I made would be..

    Thats some little technicality you are pointing to there, and me not knowing that is not relevant at all to me knowing about the American political system in genera, and thinking so is just as narrow minded as it can get; Besides, the point you are trying to say is not valid, because I do know about how you nominate candidates, I am just not 100% certain about one technicality, which is about US partiesz, and running for them..

    Anyways, you have still not provided any kind of proof in that case, so I may easily dismiss your whole argument as a ridiculous claim, which would be ridiculous even if you were right in what you mean, rather than the ridiculous and wrong way you formulated it..

    Happy now? The honest long version of the answer, just for you.... Perhaps you preferred the little joke?


    You know nothing about Europe, because you do not know about our(Norwegian) labor party top meetings in Kirkenes!
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #136
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Yeah, you can attack ANYONE with that qualifier.

    We can't wait for Vatican City to get a nuke. We must attack now.
    Except that there was obviously credible intel at some point that Saddam was seeking WMDs, UNLIKE the Vatican.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  7. #137
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I was just trying to be as silly as you..


    Your answer....


    My real answer to that rather than my joke that I made would be..

    Thats some little technicality you are pointing to there, and me not knowing that is not relevant at all to me knowing about the American political system in genera, and thinking so is just as narrow minded as it can get; Besides, the point you are trying to say is not valid, because I do know about how you nominate candidates, I am just not 100% certain about one technicality, which is about US partiesz, and running for them..

    Anyways, you have still not provided any kind of proof in that case, so I may easily dismiss your whole argument as a ridiculous claim, which would be ridiculous even if you were right in what you mean, rather than the ridiculous and wrong way you formulated it..

    Happy now? The honest long version of the answer, just for you.... Perhaps you preferred the little joke?


    You know nothing about Europe, because you do not know about our(Norwegian) labor party top meetings in Kirkenes!
    You can be so silly. I was not opining on Norwegian politics. You regular opine on U.S. politics, but obviously your knowledge of how the system works is not sufficient to intelligent comment on the US electoral process or other issues concerned US electoral politics.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  8. #138
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Ah, I get it. Can't refute my point, so it must be time to run off.

    TTFN.
    Don't flatter yourself. Your "point" has only consisted of one logical fallacy after another. I refuse to waste my time with someone who can't or won't understand the difference between lie and hyperbole. If you want to invent your own version of the English language, do it on your own time, because most people here aren't that stupid. You are out of your league.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    I think YOU are the one who needs intelectual honesty. Didn't she (and the President) talk about NOT WAITING for that kind of a smoking gun? RIF!
    No she talked about not waiting for a mushroom cloud. You and Moon both need to read post 107 very carefully. I won't hold my breath for Moon, but surely you'll get it.

  9. #139
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    "We can't wait for Vatican City to get a nuke."

    That implies 2 things:

    1. Vatican City exists.
    2. Vatican City might get a nuke.

    "We can't wait for a smoking gun to turn into a mushroom cloud."

    That implies 2 things:

    1. A smoking gun exists.
    2. The smoking gun might turn into a mushroom cloud.

    Tell me I'm getting through here.

  10. #140
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Official: UN may prosecute Bush administration, regardless of US action

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    You can be so silly. I was not opining on Norwegian politics. You regular opine on U.S. politics, but obviously your knowledge of how the system works is not sufficient to intelligent comment on the US electoral process or other issues concerned US electoral politics.
    No, what you said was COMPLETELY irrelevant to what I said. This debate is ridiculous, petty, nothing, worthless, waste of my time, you are debating just to debate and disagree on something that isnt even far remote relevant.

    I know how the US system works. You claim something about party politics, then you do not even prove it, and then claim you are right, and use your silly assumption to bombard me with irrelevant stuff whenever I mention anything about US politics, thats just ridiculous and highly annoying.

    Besides it wasnt just about the US system, but western systems in general, they are all broken, most of them quite so. You are so soar..
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •