Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    He is not causing trouble yet. I know that rains on your "Democrats are pansies" parade.
    even Biden admits that they will be "tested".

  2. #42
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,491
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    even Biden admits that they will be "tested".
    Now we have the latest nut job endorsing Obama.

    Venezuela's Chavez warms to Obama after insults | International | Reuters
    The firebrand socialist, who has promised to end what he calls U.S. imperialism... praised Obama's decision to close a prison in Guantanamo, Cuba...

    Obama has said he is willing to maintain talks with any government in order to overcome diplomatic impasses.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #43
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    even Biden admits that they will be "tested".
    Your point? Can Biden see the future?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #44
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Supporting a decision made by a leader and endorsing that leader are two very different things. Again, I apologize for raining on your partisan parade.

    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'-US-World-The Times of India

    Isn't that comforting? I feel all warm inside.

    My guess is he speaks for all the thugs in the world.

    Doesn't nature dictate the vulnerable are attacked?

    Buckle up.
    To the best of my knowledge, OK (Omar Kadhafi) is what a man would label, an ex-thug....
    Thanks to our military might and OK's maturity.
    So, from what little I know, I respect him and his opinion....

  6. #46
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Its not about "like', but "respect". Guys like Kadhafi and bin Laden are the quintessential schoolyard bullies, in that will only attack a target that they perceive is weak.
    So bin Laden perceived Bush as weak?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #47
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,491
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    So bin Laden perceived Bush as weak?
    In short, after eight years of having a presidency (The Clintons) with no spine, a couple who polled their way through office (read Dick Morris' book), passed off tough decisions about national security to the UN... YES... Osama did perceive America as a country that was weak. Without resolve. Without the guts to take on difficult tasks.

    It has been noted by the terrorists that they were surprised by the reaction of Bush.

    I'm sure they didn't expect the Socialists of Amerika Party (SAPs) to attack their own president after authorizing him to use force, but they surely were welcoming of the assistance given to their cause by the SAPs and their propagandists in the press. It's the party Osama and his band of Merry Beheaders had learned to love... and were happy to see it return to its roots.
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-25-09 at 04:37 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #48
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It has been noted by the terrorists that they were surprised by the reaction of Bush.
    I was surprised as well. His words and his actions were two very different animals.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    So bin Laden perceived Bush as weak?
    The plan was put into motion during the Clinton years.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Libya's Kadhafi says Obama means a 'new America'

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Your point? Can Biden see the future?
    Apparently he thinks so.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •