Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

  1. #11
    Student Democrat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    06-26-10 @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    194

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah yeah, we've heard it all before about losing the election. Total crap but another story, you didn't honor him as you expect us to honor Obama. The country isn't in shambles, not even close. You're such a whiny person, geez. "OMG our country is in shambles, we're all gonna die!"
    Wow, your a very mature person.

    But anyway, as much as I disliked Bush's policies, I still respected him because he was my president wether I liked it or not. And he did lose the election. The only reason he was president was because the supreme court, half of them appointed by his father, I might add, decided he won, when Gore won.

    Its simple, if you win more votes you win the presidency, but good 'ole Jebby, rigged the election in florida for his brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Address
    Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America they will be met.
    If I don't got it, you don't got it, got it?

  2. #12
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    I'm sure you did respect him while making negative unsubstantiated (liberal talking point) remarks. You show disrespect.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state - Yahoo! News



    I really do hope that if Clinton screws up Democrats will at every turn they get tell the Republicans that their 'boys in Washington' supported Clinton.
    I think she got softballs tossed at her. Perhaps the Republicans are giving her a rope....

  4. #14
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat4life View Post
    Wow, your a very mature person.

    But anyway, as much as I disliked Bush's policies, I still respected him because he was my president wether I liked it or not. And he did lose the election. The only reason he was president was because the supreme court, half of them appointed by his father, I might add, decided he won, when Gore won.

    Its simple, if you win more votes you win the presidency, but good 'ole Jebby, rigged the election in florida for his brother.
    BTW, let me see your proof that Jeb rigged the election.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #15
    Student Democrat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    06-26-10 @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    194

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I'm sure you did respect him while making negative unsubstantiated (liberal talking point) remarks. You show disrespect.
    Theres a difference between criticizm and blatant disrespect.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Address
    Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America they will be met.
    If I don't got it, you don't got it, got it?

  6. #16
    Student Democrat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    06-26-10 @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    194

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    BTW, let me see your proof that Jeb rigged the election.
    Everyone has their own conspiracy theories, and mine "BTW" is supported by many other americans, most of them Floridians.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Address
    Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America they will be met.
    If I don't got it, you don't got it, got it?

  7. #17
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat4life View Post
    Everyone has their own conspiracy theories, and mine "BTW" is supported by many other americans, most of them Floridians.
    Sources? Proof?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    BTW, let me see your proof that Jeb rigged the election.
    Didn't the NYT already investigate this? What kind of kook would still believe that Bush lost in 200?

  9. #19
    Student Democrat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    06-26-10 @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    194

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I'm sure you did respect him while making negative unsubstantiated (liberal talking point) remarks. You show disrespect.

    Sources? Proof?


    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Sources? Proof?
    Heresay?Friends? Google it?
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Address
    Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America they will be met.
    If I don't got it, you don't got it, got it?

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Senate confirms Clinton as secretary of state

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat4life View Post
    Sources? Proof?




    Heresay?Friends? Google it?
    Argumentum ad ignorantiam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •