Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 78

Thread: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

  1. #61
    Professor
    Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    04-27-17 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,782

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Bush commutes sentences of former US border agents - Yahoo! News

    Typical of his Presidency....Bush commutes the sentences of the border patrol agents who shot the man in the back.

    Granted ... this man was a suspected drug dealer, nevertheless, he was unarmed and shot in the back and killed. Even worse, they lied and tried to cover up the killing.
    So he did TWO things right in his Presidency.
    From the ashes.

  2. #62
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Says the man who thought they killed the person, that he was somehow proven to be unarmed, and that they tried to "cover up the killing"

    How about this...

    Go actually research what the **** you're talking about then come back and try to comment on people not knowing about the evidence.

    Your initial post was filled with so many inaccurate statements that it is absolutely laughable you're telling anyone that they should look at the evidence. What evidence exactly did you research and learn so well that caused you to think the man was killed.

    You're entire premise here is a joke because it was based off obviously idiotic, slanted, partisan hack propaganda put out by extremists on the left mad that a poor poor mexican just got put down by "The Man" of the U.S. again.
    this right here should be the thread ender. The OP was horribly ignorant and has done little to lead anybody to believe he is anything more then a mouth breather of the extreme left.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    08-26-09 @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    676

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    at you defending a criminal savage illegal alien scum
    Got it wrong again, what a shock

    Disneydude wasn't defending anything except the rule of law...something you seem to not have the ability to do.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    08-26-09 @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    676

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Meh you want to see to law enforcment agents suffer for 10 years each for shooting the asshole in the ass.
    That's a lot more civilized than wanting the pot dealer killed....the truth is that the pot dealer is a criminal and so are the ex-border agents...and they all deserve to be in jail.

  5. #65
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    That's a lot more civilized than wanting the pot dealer killed....the truth is that the pot dealer is a criminal and so are the ex-border agents...and they all deserve to be in jail.
    Exactly!....you say one thing that condemns law enforcement that break the law...and the radical apologists go crazy and claim that you are a criminal lover.

    Thank you for actually understanding that all involved deserved to be jailed here.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Bush commutes sentences of former US border agents - Yahoo! News

    Typical of his Presidency....Bush commutes the sentences of the border patrol agents who shot the man in the back.

    Granted ... this man was a suspected drug dealer, nevertheless, he was unarmed and shot in the back and killed. Even worse, they lied and tried to cover up the killing.
    No, he was a KNOWN drug dealer and he was shot in the ass... because he was trying to evade the border patrol and his impending arrest.

    Get your facts straight.

    Last edited by Vader; 01-20-09 at 11:22 PM.

  7. #67
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No, he was a KNOWN drug dealer and he was shot in the ass... because he was trying to evade the border patrol and his impending arrest.

    Get your facts straight.


    Shot in the ass....shot in the back....same diff......the bottom line is, the man's back was to them and yet they claimed "self defense".

    They then lied and tried to manipulate the evidence to cover up their lies.

    True...the man was a known drug dealer and was evading and deserved to be jailed. It still doesn't justify the actions and lies of these two thugs who felt that they were above the law simply because they carried a badge.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #68
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Shot in the ass....shot in the back....same diff......the bottom line is, the man's back was to them and yet they claimed "self defense".
    Yes, because as we ALL know its physically impossible to turn while you're running and shoot. Absolutely impossible.

    Oh wait, its absolutely proven according to your wondrous source that ALSO apparently said that they killed the guy that he didn't have a gun and that the agents were lying.

  9. #69
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Yes, because as we ALL know its physically impossible to turn while you're running and shoot. Absolutely impossible.

    Oh wait, its absolutely proven according to your wondrous source that ALSO apparently said that they killed the guy that he didn't have a gun and that the agents were lying.
    He didn't have a gun....and yes....it was proven that the agents were lying that's why they were convicted.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #70
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Bush commutes sentences of former border patrol agents

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Not only was he a drug smuggler he was an invader. All invaders of our nation should be shot on sight. Where I live in Texas you can be shot for being on someones private property. But are BP agents can't shoot invaders crossing our borders illegally. What the hell is wrong with our country's values.

    Ramos and Compean are heros as far as I am concerned. They shot a low life piece of ****. The only thing they did wrong is they didn't kill the SOB.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-21-09 at 12:37 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •