The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016
- The suspect was committing a felony crime by smuggling 743 pounds of marijuana into the country.
- When confronted he fled. During the capture he physically assaulted a federal agent and him left cut and bleeding on the ground.
- His assaulting the federal agent allowed for him to escape arrest.
- While escaping he pointed an object at another federal agent, and that agent in good faith believe that object to be a gun. The suspect was obviously a violent offender. He shot in self defense.
- The suspect fled into Mexico, taking with him the object he pointed at the officer.
- The Department of Homeland Security went and found the suspect, and offered him complete immunity and a temporary green card to come back and testify against these officers. Immunity! A Mexican drug smuggler gets immunity after bringing in 743lbs of marijuana, assaulting a federal officer, and escaping arrest.
- DHS lied to members of Congress about the case.
- At the trial the suspect lied on the stand.
- At the trial the Border Patrol supervisor lied on the stand despite testimony from mulitple agents that contradicted him.
- The federal prosecutor lied to the trial court and the appeals court about the suspects drug connections.
- One of the charges against them, tampering with the judicial process, was vacated under appeal.
- The only real bad deed these men committed was not completing agency mandated firearms discharge reports. To which the punishment is an unpaid suspension for five days.
This case was so outrageous that it united members of Congress on both sides of the aisle. It was labeled an absolute abuse of prosecutorial power. People will riot in the streets when it happens to a normal citizen, but when it happens to the cops it doesn't seem to matter much.
They should have been fully pardoned and reinstated with back pay and damages. Their careers are ruined for doing their damned jobs.
Last edited by Lerxst; 01-19-09 at 02:49 PM.
Weed is not dangerous, but it is illegal. Transporting it across international borders is illegal. See lerxst post (the one that you thanked) as to why they were defending themselves.Originally Posted by IT
Is what you're living for today, worth dying for tomorrow?
Wow! This is going to make a lot of people very happy. Surely Bush's approval will go up 5 points for his last week.
I really didn't think he was going to do it.
Thank you, President Bush!
Think if Trump get elected how much resistance he will face with in all phases of our country from people to military to politicians. He must not win.