Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 253

Thread: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

  1. #61
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Really? Then you have never been taken by a real woman!
    (and perhaps you are small)
    I'm not saying women who aren't virgins aren't fun to make love to, I'm saying that in a straight up comparison a virgin provides a better feeling than a woman who has had a lot of sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  2. #62
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    I'm not saying women who aren't virgins aren't fun to make love to, I'm saying that in a straight up comparison a virgin provides a better feeling than a woman who has had a lot of sex.
    This is just untrue. The best women are the ones who know really well how to screw a man

    Also there is a different between a(worn out, like you imply) women who has had LOTS of sex and one who knows what she is doing.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-15-09 at 11:19 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #63
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    This is just untrue. The best women are the ones who know really well how to screw a man
    Maybe this is getting lost in translation. Yes, a woman who knows what she's doing is a lot more fun then virgin who has no idea what's going on, but as far as sensation on the cock goes a virgin provides more.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  4. #64
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    All those people are scums, but mostly they don't take pride in being part of the news. Her moral is just LOW.
    I'm not terribly impressed by the morality of more than a few folks in this thread, frankly. I'm seeing hypocrisy, misogyny, an evil delight in using the basest insults against this woman... and wishing her ill. To me all of that is a reflection of lower morals than a woman who has wished no one ill, debased no one, and certainly hasn't set herself up as the harbinger of the morals of others.

    I started off in this thread rather amused. At this point, I'm no longer amused. I'm actually feeling a bit of contempt... and it's not directed toward our auctioneering virgin.

  5. #65
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Maybe this is getting lost in translation. Yes, a woman who knows what she's doing is a lot more fun then virgin who has no idea what's going on, but as far as sensation on the cock goes a virgin provides more.
    It really depends. But this is getting too technical and nasty now. I think we have to draw a line at "all women have different tightness"
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #66
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I'm not terribly impressed by the morality of more than a few folks in this thread, frankly. I'm seeing hypocrisy, misogyny, an evil delight in using the basest insults against this woman... and wishing her ill. To me all of that is a reflection of lower morals than a woman who has wished no one ill, debased no one, and certainly hasn't set herself up as the harbinger of the morals of others.

    I started off in this thread rather amused. At this point, I'm no longer amused. I'm actually feeling a bit of contempt... and it's not directed toward our auctioneering virgin.
    I actually do not wish her ill, I just despise her.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #67
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    It really depends. But this is getting too technical and nasty now. I think we have to draw a line at "all women have different tightness"
    Don't worry about it, if it gets too nasty the mods will kick it down to the Basement. And I could argue the relative merits of experience vs youth all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    I'm not saying women who aren't virgins aren't fun to make love to, I'm saying that in a straight up comparison a virgin provides a better feeling than a woman who has had a lot of sex.
    As some comedian pointed out (can't remember) in regards to the Muslim religion, "I would rather have one dirty girl from Las Vegas, than 72 virgins"

  9. #69
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Don't worry about it, if it gets too nasty the mods will kick it down to the Basement. And I could argue the relative merits of experience vs youth all night.
    In the end its all about the total, don't you agree?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  10. #70
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    In the end its all about the total, don't you agree?
    It comes down to personal opinion I guess.

    But I agree with you. I enjoy my women on the brown side of ripe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •