Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 253

Thread: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

  1. #121
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Same for Israeli children.
    Yes, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  2. #122
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I'm guessing the other party would be her parents, friends, and maybe her boyfriend-- who is probably shocked and happy (because she is worth millions)
    It's her choice, though. She's an adult. I've done lots of things my parents didn't agree with. However, they realized that I was an adult and that I had the right to make those choices for myself. Besides, now she's $2.5 million richer. She could probably buy and sell their asses!

  3. #123
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I'm guessing the other party would be her parents, friends, and maybe her boyfriend-- who is probably shocked and happy (because she is worth millions)
    Lol, can't say i'd blame them either. I'd be happy

  4. #124
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Besides, now she's $2.5 million richer. She could probably buy and sell their asses!
    How much do you want to bet they're probably for sale, too?

  5. #125
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Is her shoulder dislocated? Also look at the tiny breasts compared to the huge arms, and that begging look of a lying sob.
    She does look a bit transsexual in the face still, but not as much as the other pic, do you not agree?
    judging by the width of her arms I'd say she's probably overweight but sucking in her stomach. her makeup is entirely, entirely wrong for her and she needs to stop fake tanning; that is why her body and face don't match. they could never match under the circumstances. but aside from that she is not hideous and I don't think she looks mannish. she probably has some minor discoloration on her face which is why she uses full-coverage foundation. the texture of her skin doesn't seem all that bad to me so I don't think she's hiding monster acne or anything.

  6. #126
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    I remember when this twat was on Howard Stern a while back
    she got the idea from her sister who, IIRC, paid for her own masters by whoring herself out for just 3 weeks

    while i have no respect for either, more power to 'em

    would love to see how her future children feel when they read about it on the internet down the road

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  7. #127
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    I remember when this twat was on Howard Stern a while back
    she got the idea from her sister who, IIRC, paid for her own masters by whoring herself out for just 3 weeks

    while i have no respect for either, more power to 'em

    would love to see how her future children feel when they read about it on the internet down the road
    it kind of makes you wonder about her parents, doesn't it?

  8. #128
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post

    would love to see how her future children feel when they read about it on the internet down the road
    Probably runs in the family

  9. #129
    Guru
    Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    02-13-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,962

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    My morals and integrity would recover, over time, from one wrongful act.

    I may judge this young woman harshly for her plans, but even I understand that she will not be a whore forever.

    ---

    It just so happens that the basest insults the English language holds are used to describe the behaviors that this women intends to engage in-- and they apply just as well, and even more derogatorily, to men who engage in the same behaviors.

    A person who sells their sex is a whore.

    But I will agree with you that the animosity directed against her in this thread is growing ridiculous. This is practically an Orwellian minute of hate.

    ---

    What right? I recognize no such right, and know of no official governing body that recognizes such a right. At best, the governments that tolerate this tolerate it only under strict regulation-- and reserve the prerogative to shut it down at any time.


    Don't be ridiculous. This is not an unattractive woman. She is merely doing an ugly, ugly thing.

    ---

    It is not right because sex is an inherently personal act, and to commoditize, package, and market it otherwise is detrimental to all parties involved. It does not matter that they are "consenting adults"-- there are other parties involved, who are also damaged by the consequences of their actions.

    ---

    I do not resent her nearly as much as others in this thread. I resent what she is doing, and the attitude with which she is doing it. If anything, I resent the people defending her conduct more than I resent her-- though with the conduct of some of the people agreeing with me, I am forced to extend a grudging acknowledgment.


    I feel I have the right to condemn behaviors that I find unacceptable, and to work together with those who agree with me to have those behaviors outlawed. I have that right because, like all people, I have opinions and the capacity to express and advocate them.


    I resent the implication of this question. I have made abundantly clear why I object to this behavior and why I feel so strongly about that objection. And I reject your notion that the parties to this transaction are not causing harm; not only are they causing harm to themselves, but they are causing harm to their respective families and to society itself.

    The fact that she is going into a field like marriage counseling, with infidelity being the #1 cause of divorce, suggests also that she will be doing far more harm in the future.

    I think it's easier for people like you to make baseless speculations about someone else's motives than to examine the arguments they have plainly stated-- and to consider for a moment that your own hedonistic and hyper-individualized moral beliefs are deeply flawed.
    What is not being understood here is the fact that morals are subjective, they do not necessarily hold true outside of a person's own mind. Your morals are no better than anyone else's morals, just different. It is egotistical to think otherwise, and that is not grounds for stopping anyone from doing what they want as long as it does not harm anyone else. If it is true, what you say that she is harming herself, then why would she do it? She obviously feels no harm, the choice she made is evidence enough. As far as society, that is in your mind. I do not believe she is harming society at all. Why do you feel she is? I do not like that people pass judgement on others, should it be outlawed? I do not like bald people, should it be outlawed? See the subjective rational of your thinking here? A truly rational adult understands that people can disapprove of anything, without imposing it on anyone else.

    People should not live worrying about what others think. If they do, they are living someone else's life, not their own.

    As far as being "hedonistic", yes I am. I want everyone to enjoy themselves as much as possible. Call me crazy for that, but we only have one life to live, this is not a practice for something bigger. Do it now, or forget it.

    I applaud anyone who breaks with social norms, that is how a society moves forward.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-16-09 at 02:28 PM.

  10. #130
    Old Soul

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ND
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than 2.5 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    What is not being understood here is the fact that morals are subjective, they do not necessarily hold true outside of a person's own mind. Your morals are no better than anyone else's morals, just different. It is egotistical to think otherwise, and that is not grounds for stopping anyone from doing what they want as long as it does not harm anyone else. If it is true, what you say that she is harming herself, then why would she do it? She obviously feels no harm, the choice she made is evidence enough. As far as society, that is in your mind. I do not believe she is harming society at all. Why do you feel she is? I do not like that people pass judgement on others, should it be outlawed? I do not like bald people, should it be outlawed? See the subjective rational of your thinking here? A truly rational adult understands that people can disapprove of anything, without imposing it on anyone else.

    People should not live worrying about what others think. If they do, they are living someone else's life, not their own.

    As far as being "hedonistic", yes I am. I want everyone to enjoy themselves as much as possible. Call me crazy for that, but we only have one life to live, this is not a practice for something bigger. Do it now, or forget it.

    I applaud anyone who breaks with social norms, that is how a society moves forward.
    or backward.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •