Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 401 to 407 of 407

Thread: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

  1. #401
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Relative to whom? KSA? Perhaps. Not relative to the vast majority of countries in the world.



    Of course, you live in a world where you expect everyone else to accept your baseless assumptions as fact - just like your claims about the role of party leadership in the nomination process.
    Actually those are your claims.. You still havent proven your stands.. I never claimed it was fact, I just said it was most likely that parties could exclude.

    You have a ridiculous way of debating that I am getting really tired of.. Thus I changed my "mood" from sneaky to tired a few days ago.

    Iranians are relatively free, relatively to the world average.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #402
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Actually those are your claims.. You still havent proven your stands.. I never claimed it was fact, I just said it was most likely that parties could exclude.
    Those claims happen to be true. Myself and others have posted evidence to the fact and you have not been able to counter or come up with counterexamples to make your point.

    You have a ridiculous way of debating that I am getting really tired of.. Thus I changed my "mood" from sneaky to tired a few days ago.
    Tired of being bombarded with the truth? Nice to know. Hopefully I can bombard you with more.

    Iranians are relatively free, relatively to the world average.
    If I remember correctly, Freedom House gives Iran a "6" for civil liberties and a "6" for political rights on a scale of 1-7 and "7" is most definately not "best." This is YOUR opinion with nothing to back it up, as usual.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  3. #403
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Those claims happen to be true. Myself and others have posted evidence to the fact and you have not been able to counter or come up with counterexamples to make your point.


    Please show me the evidence you have provided that the party cannot exclude.. A group mentality and a "majority claim" is not evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Tired of being bombarded with the truth? Nice to know. Hopefully I can bombard you with more.
    Tired of dealing with people like you who debate in such an annoying way, that has NOTHING to do with truth.. And your own proclamation of truth, just further makes this ridiculous.


    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    If I remember correctly, Freedom House gives Iran a "6" for civil liberties and a "6" for political rights on a scale of 1-7 and "7" is most definately not "best." This is YOUR opinion with nothing to back it up, as usual.
    Thats freedom house opinion, and I do not give a ****.. Perhaps YOU can also learn to think for yourself rather than blindly listen to some politically biased and lobby rotten organization.

    Freedom House is a United States-based international non-governmental organization that conducts research and advocacy on democracy, political freedom and human rights
    I am sure a similar "house" in Iran declares the US people above average retarded..

    Dont mean I have to listen or adopt THEIR stands either.. I have my own stands, unlike you.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-23-09 at 09:19 AM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #404
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post


    Please show me the evidence you have provided that the party cannot exclude.. A group mentality and a "majority claim" is not evidence.
    Read back through the thread. I am not going to do it for you because you ignored it the first time.


    Tired of dealing with people like you who debate in such an annoying way, that has NOTHING to do with truth.. And your own proclamation of truth, just further makes this ridiculous.
    Pot, meet kettle.

    Thats freedom house opinion, and I do not give a ****.. Perhaps YOU can also learn to think for yourself rather than blindly listen to some politically biased and lobby rotten organization.
    Their opinion means a whole heck of a lot more than yours does.

    I am sure a similar "house" in Iran declares the US people above average retarded..

    Dont mean I have to listen or adopt THEIR stands either.. I have my own stands, unlike you.
    You have your own stands? Whatever. All you have to do is read my whole body of posts and you will understand that I have my own thought processes. Sometimes I frustrate liberals, other times conservatives, and sometimes, I frustrate everyone. It is more fun not following into others pre-conceived notions of what a conservative should be.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #405
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post

    Please show me the evidence you have provided that the party cannot exclude.. A group mentality and a "majority claim" is not evidence.

    .
    If I were talking to you I'd tell you that you can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim that it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  6. #406
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    If I were talking to you I'd tell you that you can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim that it happens.
    He is the one claiming its definetely a fact what he says. I am the one saying that its not definite. He is saying that I am definetely wrong. So I cannot prove it if I am wrong, only the one being right can prove it, because there is no documentation on wrong facts. This the burden is his.

    I am not asking him to prove the exact point, but if he had documentation on the whole process from being a normal man to becoming president(within a party), then that would probably be evidence enough, if it makes clear that the party cannot exclude candidates in any way, such as there being no process or step that demands approval by the party, then it would definetely be evidence enough.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #407
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    He is the one claiming its definetely a fact what he says.
    You were the one who claimed that the Guardian Council and SL were just like parties in the US. That is not true.


    I am the one saying that its not definite. He is saying that I am definetely wrong. So I cannot prove it if I am wrong, only the one being right can prove it, because there is no documentation on wrong facts. This the burden is his.
    He cannot prove that parties are denying people the chance to run because they aren't doing that. You are the one claiming they do. Prove it.

    I am not asking him to prove the exact point, but if he had documentation on the whole process from being a normal man to becoming president(within a party), then that would probably be evidence enough, if it makes clear that the party cannot exclude candidates in any way, such as there being no process or step that demands approval by the party, then it would definetely be evidence enough.
    Alright. About twenty years ago there was a high ranking member of the KKK running for seat in Congress as a Republican. The President, George HW Bush, at the time traveled to the man's district in Louisiana and held a press conference stating, "This man is not a Republican and does not represent the values of our party." The man was still allowed to run and I believe he won.

    If the President, the highest elected official party member, claims he is not a Republican but the man is still allowed to run as a Republican I would say that is very strong evidence that anyone is allowed to run as a candidate for whichever party they so choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •