Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 407

Thread: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

  1. #331
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    MZ - I don't have any more time to deal with the likes of you on this issue with your willful ignorance of the system in the US.

    I am going on vacation in a couple of hours with my family.

    Read this article



    The party leadership wanted to disqualify Vass from the primary ballot, but the law did not allow them to do so.
    Its a race for clerk, not president.

    And its not really related to what I am talking about, which it seems you are not understanding..
    I know anyone can run for president... I am talking about the parties having no say whatsoever in who runs for them, that just seems illogical.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #332
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    It was just a response to your own language...

    You are the one saying that you are definetely right.. And that what you say is fact.. So what you are saying is that I cannot find proof of my claim, which means since your claim as you say is fact, that only you can find proof.. That just logic man.. So its your burden..

    If you cant do that, this discussion is over. I am not going through the same circle of explaining the same 3 things to you over and over again. I have to put the spin limit somewhere.

    Have a nice trip anyways.. I'm still a bit pissed of but anyways, enjoy.
    I didn't use swear words like you did.

    Did you read the last link I posted? You have posted NOTHING. Put up or concede. I wil check back later. I have a five-hour drive with the kids to embark on. Time to go enjoy the sun and surf of southern Taiwan.

    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  3. #333
    Sage
    scourge99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    01-27-12 @ 02:50 AM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,233

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    But he could pretend to be republican just to win the republican primaries...
    You have a very limited understanding of US politics.

    Anyone can claim to be whatever they want. But what does that get them? For example, if I run for office claiming to be a republican what does that do for me? Almost nothing, especially if they do not support me, or worse, actively campaign against me. The strength of a party isn't simply its name. A parties strength is the connections, funding, and organization it possesses.
    If you believe in the Supernatural then you can become a millionaire!

    Questioning or criticizing another's core beliefs is inadvertently perceived as offensive and rude.

  4. #334
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by scourge99 View Post
    You have a very limited understanding of US politics.

    Anyone can claim to be whatever they want. But what does that get them? For example, if I run for office claiming to be a republican what does that do for me? Almost nothing, especially if they do not support me, or worse, actively campaign against me. The strength of a party isn't simply its name. A parties strength is the connections, funding, and organization it possesses.
    Thank you, and you have a very limited understanding about the world or anything else than your own view... (is this the way to do intelligent debate in the US?)


    I am just asking these questions because in Europe its completely different than this.. parties are more like living entities, not formalities like American parties are described in this post.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-20-09 at 08:22 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #335
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    I didn't use swear words like you did.

    Did you read the last link I posted? You have posted NOTHING. Put up or concede. I wil check back later. I have a five-hour drive with the kids to embark on. Time to go enjoy the sun and surf of southern Taiwan.

    You want to start a petty argument about the ugly little namecalling and such we had here also? You are just unbelievable..

    You still haven't proven what you say is "FACT", and then you claim that the person who is claiming something which you think isn't fact(and he never claimed is fact) have the burden of proof. Thats absurd man..

    I can see it all more clearly now, the reason for this thread getting out of hand, the the gaps of logic that exist with some people on this forum.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #336
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    But he could pretend to be republican just to win the republican primaries...

    In Europe that would be impossible, you have to spend decades in a party and prove your record to become even a minister candidate and several more decades to become prime minister candidate and party leader.
    Generally, one has to spend a long time doing working for the party and running in state and local elections to get the name recognition it takes to make a serious run at the presidential nomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  7. #337
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    It was just a response to your own language...

    You are the one saying that you are definetely right.. And that what you say is fact.. So what you are saying is that I cannot find proof of my claim, which means since your claim as you say is fact, that only you can find proof.. That just logic man.. So its your burden..

    If you cant do that, this discussion is over. I am not going through the same circle of explaining the same 3 things to you over and over again. I have to put the spin limit somewhere.

    Have a nice trip anyways.. I'm still a bit pissed of but anyways, enjoy.
    He is definitely right. It is the way things work here. The party higher ups can not disqualify someone for running.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  8. #338
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Generally, one has to spend a long time doing working for the party and running in state and local elections to get the name recognition it takes to make a serious run at the presidential nomination.
    But anyone can run for president as an independent without any recognition.. But will of course have an impossible attempt at being elected.. Isnt that true also?

    I dont know much about the details of your election process it seems, except its the most annoying thing to watch on tv, and that its not about politics.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #339
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    But anyone can run for president as an independent without any recognition.. But will of course have an impossible attempt at being elected.. Isnt that true also?
    Name recognition certainly helps. Without it an independent will find it very hard to get enough signatures to be on the ballot in all states.

    I dont know much about the details of your election process it seems, except its the most annoying thing to watch on tv, and that its not about politics.
    So, care to retract the claim that the Republican and Democratic parties are anything at all like the Supreme Leader of Iran?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  10. #340
    Sage
    scourge99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    01-27-12 @ 02:50 AM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,233

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    But anyone can run for president as an independent without any recognition.. But will of course have an impossible attempt at being elected.. Isnt that true also?
    There are some independents seated in congress. One of the east coast states, if I remember correctly, even has a socialist party member elected to congress.

    I dont know much about the details of your election process it seems, except its the most annoying thing to watch on tv, and that its not about politics.
    well there's one of your problems. TV /= reality. That includes the media.
    If you believe in the Supernatural then you can become a millionaire!

    Questioning or criticizing another's core beliefs is inadvertently perceived as offensive and rude.

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •