Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 407

Thread: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

  1. #281
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,306

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    You forgot to include images of their apologists in the Democratic Party. Unconditional sitdowns are on the agenda.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #282
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    YES. FOR OFFICE. BUT NOT FOR A ****ING PARTY.. WHY DO YOU KEEP MIXING THESE UP TO SPIN THE REALITY?
    And thats why I also said, its not possible to get elected president without being a candidate for either the Republican or democrat party.
    How much spin and confusion do you want to put on this issue for it to suit your "American dream".. Yes, dream, not reality.




    I dont believe for a second you can run in the primary for the republicans or democrats without some form of approval by the party.. That just wouldn't make sense. Then an enemy of the republicans with a completely different platform who is against all republican policies can run under the republican party in their primary and just say whetever pleases the republican voters to get nominated to run as their candidate. Thats not how it works, the parties couldnt possibly allow that.. There is some kind of process within the parties to accept candidates who want to run for the party.

    Anyone can nominate themselves ad independents, yes, but not under a party..


    You are the one who is saying your version is definitive, I am just saying my version seems most logic and likely, I am saying I might be wrong, because I have not seen how this actually works, nor any papers saying how it works, or official explanation. You are the one who insist your version is fact, so you better prove it.
    You don't even know what nominated is. Given that fact and your constant refusal to even have one iota of understanding of the U.S. system, talking to you about this serves no further purpose. I will let you continue to wallow in your anti-U.S. ignorance. Enjoy!
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  3. #283
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    and what happens to "isreal" when he pushes, (my bad) just the zionist regieme into the sea.

    What pray tell would he replace it with?
    Because opposing a government is the same as wanting to nuke an entire country.
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 01-19-09 at 07:12 PM.

  4. #284
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    You don't even know what nominated is. Given that fact and your constant refusal to even have one iota of understanding of the U.S. system, talking to you about this serves no further purpose. I will let you continue to wallow in your anti-U.S. ignorance. Enjoy!
    Wow, a new low level.. This discussion is over, its so unpleasant to listen to your spin, and see you avoid answering my valid posts in the last thread with a simple claim of using a word right. You sank to a new low level in my book by this thread.

    I am not anti-US, claiming so just feeds your own ignorance about me and the US, what I say is only realistic and true, yet you take it differently.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #285
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Wow, a new low level.. This discussion is over, its so unpleasant to listen to your spin, and see you avoid answering my valid posts in the last thread with a simple claim of using a word right. You sank to a new low level in my book by this thread.

    I am not anti-US, claiming so just feeds your own ignorance about me and the US, what I say is only realistic and true, yet you take it differently.
    I have answered your posts. You ignore the answers.

    Your repeated MISUSE of the word "nominate" when I have explained its correct use on multiple occasions is evidence enough that you are either not reading my posts, or you simply have a willful nature to not accept the truth.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  6. #286
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra
    Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    YES. FOR OFFICE. BUT NOT FOR A ****ING PARTY.. WHY DO YOU KEEP MIXING THESE UP TO SPIN THE REALITY?
    And thats why I also said, its not possible to get elected president without being a candidate for either the Republican or democrat party.
    How much spin and confusion do you want to put on this issue for it to suit your "American dream".. Yes, dream, not reality.




    I dont believe for a second you can run in the primary for the republicans or democrats without some form of approval by the party.. That just wouldn't make sense. Then an enemy of the republicans with a completely different platform who is against all republican policies can run under the republican party in their primary and just say whetever pleases the republican voters to get nominated to run as their candidate. Thats not how it works, the parties couldnt possibly allow that.. There is some kind of process within the parties to accept candidates who want to run for the party.

    Anyone can nominate themselves ad independents, yes, but not under a party..


    You are the one who is saying your version is definitive, I am just saying my version seems most logic and likely, I am saying I might be wrong, because I have not seen how this actually works, nor any papers saying how it works, or official explanation. You are the one who insist your version is fact, so you better prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    You don't even know what nominated is. Given that fact and your constant refusal to even have one iota of understanding of the U.S. system, talking to you about this serves no further purpose. I will let you continue to wallow in your anti-U.S. ignorance. Enjoy!
    Do you call that an answer.. Is your machine in error or something? Did the spin not work on me and cause you to go in rounds and into a final error message since you just give up by answering like this?



    Ps. dammit, there is no smiley for "broken robot".
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-19-09 at 08:42 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #287
    Sage
    scourge99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    01-27-12 @ 02:50 AM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,233

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    How many people from different countries have to explain to you how you're wrong before you get it?
    If you believe in the Supernatural then you can become a millionaire!

    Questioning or criticizing another's core beliefs is inadvertently perceived as offensive and rude.

  8. #288
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by scourge99 View Post
    How many people from different countries have to explain to you how you're wrong before you get it?
    I havent seen any proof, which you Americans want for anything others say..

    I have yet to see proof that anyone who pleases with ANY platform can run as primary candidate for the republican party, even if he hates them and oppose all their political stands, and that he can do all this without any form of approval from the republican party.

    Excuse me for finding that hard to believe, especially when you guys just claim it with no documentation.
    I am ready to accept logical explanations as proof of other things, but not this, because its illogical it would work the way you say.

    This is technically interesting, because in Europe its not like that at all.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-19-09 at 09:03 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #289
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    and what happens to "isreal" when he pushes, (my bad) just the zionist regieme into the sea.

    What pray tell would he replace it with?
    You are not a dumb guy Reverend, so cut this nonsense. Do you really think that he is literally talking about pushing people into the sea?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #290
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Do you call that an answer.. Is your machine in error or something? Did the spin not work on me and cause you to go in rounds and into a final error message since you just give up by answering like this?

    Ps. dammit, there is no smiley for "broken robot".
    It wasn't spin, it was FACT. Do you even know what "nominate" means? You have used the word INCORRECTLY numerous times, indicating you simply do not have a basic understanding of the nominating process in the US.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •