Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

  1. #81
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,148

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    You have again said nothing other than support mob rule. If enough people say you can't name your kid Sue, then it's rightful use of government to steal someone's kids if they name them Sue. That's insanity. If you think that's rightful, then it's rightful for me to use government to suppress one's ability to raise their children in their religion of choice. After all, we can legislate your rights away; including your right to religion.


    But in the end you can't legislate my rights away, my rights are innate and inalienable. You an legislate to attempt to suppress my rights through government force; but you can't take them. You can enact tyranny and treason to try to suppress my free exercise of my rights; but you can not take them. But thanks for reminding me why I'm well armed.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    02-04-09 @ 02:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,231

    Cool Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    it's rightful for me to use government to suppress one's ability to raise their children in their religion of choice.
    Your kind of tyranny has already done that. I was sitting in sixth grade class when YOUR Gestapo Communist Manifesto Government made my English teacher remove the daily Proverb from the chalkboard against the wishes of the Republic (of which we have no rights but what you shove in our face). A year later she said, “you are rude, crude, and unattractive.“ It is your kind’s fault. The Bible Belt public cannot teach the kids religion in public schools, or even put a freaking proverb on the board, and YOU (little Libertarian god, kin to the Goddamn Gestapo Communist Manifesto Government) make me pay for it.

    You say words but do not understand them; mob rule has no constitution, or due process, so there is no social contract, it is pure unrestrained unbounded Democracy (inseparable Universal Values imposed by the tyranny in a time slice irrespective of Republican ideals, due process that can be recorded in history but never articulated into law with any sense), it is “liberal.” What we are discussing is rights in a Republic, the ability of the Public to name what is child abuse, to not offend rights, and to defend the innate and inalienable rights of Adolf Hitler to pursue happiness in the Public‘s Republic. Only hypocrisy would see an innate and inalienable right to name a child to offend the Public’s rights, while claiming we have the same rights as you (little Libertarian god).

    The more choices and Republics the better for everyone, to have a choice, and the less chance of being forced to live as ONE under mob rule (polls), where the next manifestation is the Great Leader (proclaimed by the hive mind as being the best president ever before he shot his wad in the seat of power).

    If one has innate and inalienable rights the Public cannot abuse, then, do not name “it” or even number “it,” just say, “hey you,” until it figures out that hay is for horses and your child kicks your teeth in.

    What you call “mob rule” has more than one Constitution to deal with, the script of their contract, and other various checks and balances that are not inanimate objects but include your gun and those of the Republican Public. If you do not like many Republics to choose from being able to protect their public senses, because some of them Bible thumpers offend you, feel free to destroy the right of Republics to exist. Especially, get rid of the Bible Belt ones. At some point the Universal Values that Obamanation Democracy Demands will fill the void of the lost Republics and Imagine you as ONE.

    Insanity is unhealthy, a lack of control or perception; it could be said someone who thinks they have indestructible rights against the Republic, the right to abuse the Public’s sight in Public to corrupt their mind, with only their two puny arms as defense from death is insane. But, I cannot do that here.

    You say your rights, but argue nothing; you think, therefore, it must be true.

    Since senses include more than touching the public’s nose with your gun, they include sight, hearing, taste, and smell, which all can be polluted, therefore, the public’s rights in Public do not end at the nose.

    You have innate and inalienable rights, just like the rest of us. You can have a “castle” to pursue your channel flipping senses and consensual pleasures, a district to speak your logic in support of your senses, but if you go naked Mr. Gay Digambara to a little league game in the wrong Republic you will find reality. You can fight to pollute the Public senses against the will of the Public in their Republic, until your illogic kills the many choices of Republics we were given by a Christian colonial Public, until States only exist for picking State flowers and birds, then I fear you will find reality in the Universal Values Obamanation Democracy Demands making all senses uniform.

    Since you have innate and inalienable rights just like the rest of us in the Public have, therefore, the public’s senses cannot be polluted against the will of the Public in their Republic without violating the innate and inalienable rights of many more than you.

    Because of the nature of free will, many preferred cultural States (republics), sanctuaries, will be offensive when visited by you and the many (earthly mob). Become so offended by one Republic protecting a child from abuse (in their opinion), due to a hatred of a possible Christian Republic, you kill your choices. Destroy the rights of the Public to have many Republics, meet the tyranny of mob rule you helped to create.

    *****

    What right to land ownership do you have with innate and inalienable rights, only that space you occupy? “My house is a ‘castle.’“ The constitution covers that part:

    “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

    If you do not want a large number of armed barbarians raping your significant other and pillaging “your” land, it is advisable to form a contract with a Public and pay a percentage of what you have to protect. A “fair tax” might tax the income of the pretty girl more than the ugly. God‘s desire to give us free will (an uncertainty principle), to keep him from being lonely, made us sin and lie to ourselves about all of us being created equal.

    *****

    Since the Universal Values Democracy Demands, the principalities and powers of the air, have not yet changed our mindset and imagined us into a hive mind insect ONE, therefore, my advice would be to keep your gun. It would be nice if you had a Republic that would fight with you, but you are too hell bent on destroying their rights to exist in diverse numbers of choices; just because you hate Christians...

  3. #83
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nashville/Little Mexico Tennessee
    Last Seen
    06-02-09 @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    523

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Very very interesting. They say that there have been no reports of abuse or neglect. What else would cause them (they removed all three children) to be removed from the home?
    I`m just going to go ahead and cross the line here...What about the ebonics crowd?

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    I`m just going to go ahead and cross the line here...What about the ebonics crowd?


    .......

    Perhaps social services doesn't particularly care what they name their children, since they never expect them to leave their inner-city neighborhoods anyway, until such time as they enter the penal system and become a number rather than a name.
    Good enough?


  5. #85
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 11:44 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,223

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    I`m just going to go ahead and cross the line here...What about the ebonics crowd?
    Yep, I think we can blame the blacks for these kids being removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #86
    If You are mad, Remember,
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karma is a bitch. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,569

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Yep, I think we can blame the blacks for these kids being removed.



    Why do you hate black people?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  7. #87
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    I`m just going to go ahead and cross the line here...What about the ebonics crowd?
    Why try to soft soap what you are saying here?

  8. #88
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 11:44 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,223

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Why do you hate black people?
    Because I hate all people.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #89
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    153,358

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Because I hate all people.
    It's good to know you do not discriminate.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #90
    Student DAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    18042
    Last Seen
    07-14-15 @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    181

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    The parents are neo-nazis, regardless of what they say. I live within 40 minutes of them, and there is a large neo-nazi contingent out there. I have been advised by friends, who know my religious background, to be careful if I wander into some of the out of the way areas.
    I live about twenty minutes from the Greenwich ShopRite where the whole birthday cake for Adolf Hitler controversy started this pathetic ball rolling. (In fact, we shopped there just a few hours ago.) Go a few miles north of our place, into Oxford, NJ, and it's probably best to be... well, white. That's one of the few towns in the northeast that still has an active branch of the KKK. You don't need to go back too many years and all the cops (uh, all three of 'em) in Oxford were in the Klan.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    However, these idiots can name their kids whatever they want. It is not cause for child removal, if that has anything to do with why this occurred. I am curious as to whether there was any indication of emotional/psychological abuse. This might be cause, though it would need to be clearly documented.
    I kinda got the impression from the articles on this incident that DYFS has some cards they're not showing. Man, I hope so. As much as I think the parents exercised some really poor judgment in their choices of names, I'm not convinced that that alone is a good reason for DYFS to snatch 'em.

    "And if I ever have a boy, I think I'll name him Bill ... or George ... anything but Adolf."

    Regards,
    DAR
    Back o' the bus, white boy.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •