Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90

Thread: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

  1. #31
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    I don't think the state took the kids because of the name. Think about it, aren't these kids both about a year old by now? Isn't it a bit late to take them now? There's got to be something else.
    Well, until they say otherwise I think it's pretty safe to say why they took the kid away. From even the other story there didn't appear to be any sort of neglect or abuse. The story even backs this up. What other reason would there be?

    And please stop with the 'freedom of speech' nonsense. You know damn well that this is beyond just expressing your opinions, it is now putting your children in danger for the rest of their lives. Do you really think that these kids aren't going to be under the threat of violence from some highly emotional person who finds out their name? What about high school? Kids are killed for being gay, I'm pretty sure these kids have the possibility of being murdered because they were named after one of the most evil mass murderer's in our world's existence. Trying to defend this as freedom of speech is about as ridiculous as some of the things PETA or the NAACP says. You know it. I know it. And you aren't fooling anybody.
    How is it beyond expressing your opinions? People have been naming kids after elements of their personal views and beliefs for ages. Trekkies and Star Wars fans name their kids after the nerdy characters all the time. As if that isn't a guaranteed ticket to getting the crap knocked out of them at school and probably not getting laid until they are in their mid-late 20's. People name their kids all sorts of absurd names. Oh, and don't even try to compare this to PeTA. Nothing will ever top their absurd "Sea Kitten" campaign.

  2. #32
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    And please stop with the 'freedom of speech' nonsense. You know damn well that this is beyond just expressing your opinions, it is now putting your children in danger for the rest of their lives. Do you really think that these kids aren't going to be under the threat of violence from some highly emotional person who finds out their name? What about high school? Kids are killed for being gay, I'm pretty sure these kids have the possibility of being murdered because they were named after one of the most evil mass murderer's in our world's existence. Trying to defend this as freedom of speech is about as ridiculous as some of the things PETA or the NAACP says. You know it. I know it. And you aren't fooling anybody.
    You're right, what Frank Zappa did to his kids was the equivalent of putting cigarettes out on their eyelids.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  3. #33
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    You're right, what Frank Zappa did to his kids was the equivalent of putting cigarettes out on their eyelids.
    Are you kidding me?! I'd kill to be named Moon-Unit or Dweezil!!

  4. #34
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    I really don't see any way that they wouldn't be Devils fans or quite possibly Rangers fans. The Flyers aren't the PA team they're the Philly team, that's why people in Philly suburbs are Flyers fans (similar to how outside of the south counties all the Eagles flags start to get replaced with Giants flags). Woooo maybe they're Penguins fans!

    So basically Rangers fans are neo-nazis, is what I'm taking from this. And hate children.
    A post full of Hockey and Football comments...NCFY....



    They're going to need to take away this



    and get this



    Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy


  5. #35
    Phoenecian
    Indy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    03-22-13 @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,089

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    You're right, what Frank Zappa did to his kids was the equivalent of putting cigarettes out on their eyelids.
    Moon-Unit? He needs to get his ass kicked for that one. These parents need to get over themselves and realize that their kids are the ones who will have to live with the name, not the parents. They are screwing the one person they are supposed to protect. Grade A parenting right there...
    Affiant further sayeth not.

  6. #36
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    whatever happened to the belief
    sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  7. #37
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Moon-Unit? He needs to get his ass kicked for that one. These parents need to get over themselves and realize that their kids are the ones who will have to live with the name, not the parents. They are screwing the one person they are supposed to protect. Grade A parenting right there...
    Well, to be fair the names didn't really screw up the Zappa kids. Most of them went on to have fairly decent careers in music and acting. I suppose those names don't hurt you if you are artistic and your parent(s) are famous. Then again, most of the people whom I've seen name their kids absurd names like that are famous people.

  8. #38
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Getting one's ass kicked repeatedly adds character. That's why I want to name my son "Bridget".
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #39
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    whatever happened to the belief

    sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me
    It was replaced with

    Sticks and stones may break my bones but the black kids in school beat me because my dad's a ****ing neo nazi.

  10. #40
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Child named Adolf Hitler removed from home in New Jersey

    Hey zyph,


    Why black kids, are you calling CC and other jews wimps?




    YouTube - Johnny Cash "A Boy Named Sue" ORIGINAL
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •