Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Iranians burnt posters of U.S. President-elect Barack Obama in Tehran on Tuesday
    Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture | Top News | Reuters

    I guess they didn't get the message about Changing the World?

    Could this be the fastest burn of a president by foreign kooks on record?

    Seems there is a lot of burning going on around The Obalmer. Run...Forrest...Run Richardson, Commerce Secretary in waiting goes down in flames.
    Blago is up in flames.
    Reid says he doesn't work for the president-elect.
    Feinstein flames Obalmer.
    Where is the ObamaRhama Emanuel? He's gone to ground.

    Tsk, Tsk.

    Why the lack of love from the terror nations? Didn't they get the fight song and update letting people know the Obalmer... is here to save the day... er... the world, and will do it without preconditions.

    Someone must have forgotten to get the message out.
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-13-09 at 01:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    I thought Obama was a Muslim and the terrorist organizations supported his bid for Presidency. Wasn't that what we were told by the far-right political war machine?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #3
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture | Top News | Reuters

    I guess they didn't get the message about Changing the World?

    Could this be the fastest burn of a president by foreign kooks on record?

    Seems there is a lot of burning going on around The Obalmer. Run...Forrest...Run Richardson, Commerce Secretary in waiting goes down in flames.
    Blago is up in flames.
    Reid says he doesn't work for the president-elect.
    Feinstein flames Obalmer.
    Where is the ObamaRhama Emanuel? He's gone to ground.

    Tsk, Tsk.

    Why the lack of love from the terror nations? Didn't they get the fight song and update letting people know the Obalmer... is here to save the day... er... the world, and will do it without preconditions.

    Someone must have forgotten to get the message out.
    Someone's bitter that Obama won.

  4. #4
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I thought Obama was a Muslim and the terrorist organizations supported his bid for Presidency. Wasn't that what we were told by the far-right political war machine?
    Terrorists did support the Obalmer. That's no secret, terrorists love the weak, and that's the Obalmer to a tee.

    I guess the terrorists don't like the fact he is mute on the lesson Israel is giving their neighbor while he is willing to yack and yack and yack about everything else.

    Hence the torching of The Messiah. I guess they don't see their actions as sacrilegious.
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-13-09 at 02:02 PM.

  5. #5
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture | Top News | Reuters

    I guess they didn't get the message about Changing the World?

    Could this be the fastest burn of a president by foreign kooks on record?

    Seems there is a lot of burning going on around The Obalmer. Run...Forrest...Run Richardson, Commerce Secretary in waiting goes down in flames.
    Blago is up in flames.
    Reid says he doesn't work for the president-elect.
    Feinstein flames Obalmer.
    Where is the ObamaRhama Emanuel? He's gone to ground.

    Tsk, Tsk.

    Why the lack of love from the terror nations? Didn't they get the fight song and update letting people know the Obalmer... is here to save the day... er... the world, and will do it without preconditions.

    Someone must have forgotten to get the message out.
    Just goes to show that it doesn't matter who our leadership is. The Muslim world will still hate us.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  6. #6
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,435

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I thought Obama was a Muslim and the terrorist organizations supported his bid for Presidency. Wasn't that what we were told by the far-right political war machine?
    That's what I remember hearing.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  7. #7
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Just goes to show that it doesn't matter who our leadership is. The Muslim world will still hate us.
    But, but, but... he was going to change the world.

    Hope. (Bend.)
    Change. (Over.)
    Unite. (Fools.)

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Terrorists did support the Obalmer. That's no secret, terrorists love the weak, and that's the Obalmer to a tee.

    I guess the terrorists don't like the fact he is mute on the lesson Israel is giving their neighbor while he is willing to yack and yack and yack about everything else.

    Hence the torching of The Messiah. I guess they don't see their actions as sacrilegious.
    Hey, I'm no Obama supporter but at this point before his Presidency what can he really do?
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  9. #9
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,435

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    But, but, but... he was going to change the world.

    Hope. (Bend.)
    Change. (Over.)
    Unite. (Fools.)

    Well give him a chance for crying out loud. Just by being voted into office isn't going to bring rainbows and sunshine right away. Let him prove himself first, then we can judge him all we want.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iranian protesters back Gaza and burn Obama picture

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    But, but, but... he was going to change the world.

    Hope. (Bend.)
    Change. (Over.)
    Unite. (Fools.)
    LOL the guy isn't even in office yet and we see some conservatives griping about his future presidency.

    ODS is in full bloom with some conservatives.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •