Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

  1. #41
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Chicago synagogues hit by hate crime spree
    Jan. 11, 2009



    Why were people not attacking mosques in Chicago when Hamas was launching rockets into Israel? Why were they not spay painting "Death to Hamas" on mosque walls?
    Hamas = 20,000 Muslims out of 1.5 billion world wide (.0013%)
    Israeli's = 5.4 million practicing Jews out of 14 million world wide (38.5%)

    Clearly you can see why one association is stronger than another? Anyone who adheres to this line of logic is clearly bigoted, but I don't think anyone will contest the fact that these acts were unwarranted and despicable.

  2. #42
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    Just what those neighboring countries want. 4 million refuges who are pissed off at being pushed around for the past 60 years. Palestinians are not going to be absorbed into neighboring countries so easily, nor is Israel going to be given all of Palestine. The "looking back in time" is exactly what caused all of these problems and why Hamas will never acknowledge Israel's "right" to exist.
    Those Palestinians who have moved to Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc., lead horrible lives locked up in those refugee camps. If I were those other nations I don't think I'd be inviting them to live with me considering how poorly they have treated Palestinians for so long now.

  3. #43
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    Just what those neighboring countries want. 4 million refuges who are pissed off at being pushed around for the past 60 years. Palestinians are not going to be absorbed into neighboring countries so easily, nor is Israel going to be given all of Palestine. The "looking back in time" is exactly what caused all of these problems and why Hamas will never acknowledge Israel's "right" to exist.
    So you disagree that the Jews have a legitimate demand over Israel from the Mediterranean to the inland oceans and Jordan, down to the corners and up the the corners like described as their country 4000 years ago? I hardly think any other country do have a more legitimate claim over land than Israel, in all fairness.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #44
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    So you disagree that the Jews have a legitimate demand over Israel from the Mediterranean to the inland oceans and Jordan, down to the corners and up the the corners like described as their country 4000 years ago? I hardly think any other country do have a more legitimate claim over land than Israel, in all fairness.
    Legitimate claim is a ridiculous notion. There were always people before them and the "proof" that they are descendants of those people is vague and inconclusive. Israel took the land back by force, not right. They chose extremely poorly by doing so and are now suffering the consequences.

    Since when do people recognize thousand year old histories as legitimate claims anyways? The entire topic is rather ridiculous in practical terms.

  5. #45
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    Legitimate claim is a ridiculous notion. There were always people before them and the "proof" that they are descendants of those people is vague and inconclusive. Israel took the land back by force, not right. They chose extremely poorly by doing so and are now suffering the consequences.
    I'd suggest that you check your history before spouting off at the mouth so carelessly. What you'll find is that Israel did not take the land by force.

  6. #46
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    I'd suggest that you check your history before spouting off at the mouth so carelessly. What you'll find is that Israel did not take the land by force.
    So there was always a Jewish majority in Palestine?

    So Arab Palestinians were magically displaced in 1948 without force?

    I assure you Israel was created by force and in spite of the protest of Palestine and its neighbors.

  7. #47
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    I'd suggest that you check your history before spouting off at the mouth so carelessly. What you'll find is that Israel did not take the land by force.
    Actually they did take it by force, they came as a group from Egypt, but its the first legitimate claim of Israel, and the only one, because the other group do not have a similar claim, nor are they recorded anywhere in history.

    Except perhaps China, Israel is the first formed country of history.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-12-09 at 05:47 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  8. #48
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Madonna targeted by Muslim fanatics over Israel's attack on Gaza

    Madonna has urgently beefed up her family's security after being targeted by Muslim fanatics seeking revenge for Israel's attacks on Gaza.

    One Palestinian terrorist chief has threatened to BEHEAD the superstar who is a dedicated member of the Jewish Kabbalah sect.

    Last week The People uncovered the hatred aimed at Madonna when we infiltrated secret fundamentalist Muslim websites. Our investigator posed as a British extremist to gain entry to the password-protected sites.

    On the notorious Islambase site, a Palestinian terror leader says: "If I meet these whores I will have the honor to be the first one to cut the head off Madonna if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam."

    The vile threat was made by Muhammad Abdel-Al, leader of the Popular Resistance Committees - a fringe group of Palestinian militia who have launched thousands of rocket attacks on Israel.
    Damn wtf is wrong with these people? Or should I say animals?

    http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_head...name_page.html
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  9. #49
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Madonna targeted by Muslim fanatics over Israel's attack on Gaza



    Damn wtf is wrong with these people? Or should I say animals?

    People.co.uk - Madonna targeted by Muslim fanatics over Israel's attack on Gaza
    @ webpostings as proof of wth is wrong with Muslims. Up next. Jamesrage as proof of what is wrong with Caucasian males in America.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #50
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    @ webpostings as proof of wth is wrong with Muslims. Up next. Jamesrage as proof of what is wrong with Caucasian males in America.
    Well not surprisingly this story, Hatuey, is being reported by all the major news media. NPR reported on it tonight and the authorities are talking it seriously, even if you don’t. Particularly the threat to “cut off her head” and I don’t think it is because of "webpostings" either.
    Last edited by Sir Loin; 01-13-09 at 01:54 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •