Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

  1. #21
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    The Europeans have a history of ****ting on those who arent like them, this is really nothing new. Its pretty much a cycle, **** on Americans, then on Muslims, then Jews, then the Russians and back to Americans and so on.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    The Europeans have a history of ****ting on those who arent like them, this is really nothing new. Its pretty much a cycle, **** on Americans, then on Muslims, then Jews, then the Russians and back to Americans and so on.
    Humanity as a whole has this problem.

    Europe is a region with many different cultures living side by side, and has had to deal with innumerable tensions over the centuries. Societies in general are slow to acclimatize to cultural differences, but I think Europe as a whole is doing better than most places in the world right now.

  3. #23
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    In europe people still live with the idea victimhood is a virtue in itself.People lke to deny the attitudes of people who live in the Gaza strip.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  4. #24
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    lawshume@yahoo.com
    Last Seen
    04-25-09 @ 12:22 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    97

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    I guess those that protest don't want Jesus to return
    as king, unlike most Americans.
    Take the red pill.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    In europe some people still live with the idea victimhood is a virtue in itself.Some people lke to deny the attitudes of people who live in the Gaza strip.
    Corrected.

  6. #26
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by lawshume View Post
    I guess those that protest don't want Jesus to return
    as king, unlike most Americans.
    What makes you believe Jesus isnt a servant of Satan rather than God?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #27
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Israel is about to ramp up the attacks on Gaza. You say Israel has damaged its world view by its actions (of self defense). Well I for one am proud of Israel for taking a stand and defending herself. Many of my friends feel the same way. Eight years of rocket attacks, they should have done this along time ago.

    VICTORY FOR ISRAEL AND DEATH TO HAMAS!
    And the 40 years of occupation by Israel including their actions during those 40 years is what... nothing?

    You cant claim Israel is the only victim in this fight, not by a long shot, and that is what many Americans not only say but believe, and that is causing even more problems.

    Israel is as much to blame as the Palestinians.

    The Palestinians are as much to blame as Israel.

    Rockets for 8 years vs abuse for the last 40 years.
    Rockets the 2 years vs 2 years of isolation, and imprisonment.

    The list goes on.

    Face it, there are 2 sides to this conflict and as soon as America understand this, the closer we will be to a resolution where both sides can live side by side.
    PeteEU

  8. #28
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    The Europeans have a history of ****ting on those who arent like them, this is really nothing new. Its pretty much a cycle, **** on Americans, then on Muslims, then Jews, then the Russians and back to Americans and so on.
    Unlike American's who had slavery longer than Europeans, who had segregation up to the late 60s and had segregation laws on the books to the mid 1990s... who used eugenics in many aspects of life, including to bar Jews from America, who interned hundreds of thousands of Japanese "because they looked funny", while ignoring the millions of Italian and German Americans... Who arrested and deported thousands of Muslims after 9/11, who attacked and murdered people after 9/11 because they "looked like Muslims".... Yea, America is such an "angel" when it comes to minorities...

    Listen, Europe is no angel when it comes to minorities, never claimed it was and never will.

    But just because people are protesting Israel does not make them Anti-semetic...this idea in many American's minds and promoted by the State of Israel, that any protest against Israel is some sort of sin and anti-semitic attack has to stop. It basicly means that no one can question the actions of Israel without being labelled a Nazi.. and that frankly is pathetic way of having an adult mature disagreement with someone.

    Yes we in Europe are protesting Israel just as there are protests against the Palestinians, and yes some portions of the 2 groups get violent, and if they dont, the police have a tendency to piss people off which gives the same result.

    Are anti-semitic attacks up because of the conflict? Sure, the neo nazi jackasses would use the situation to promote their hatred, but they also did that after 9/11 along with other morons and so on. There are always idiots in society, in Europe, in the US, in random country around the world, and they do stupid things.

    Do criminals exploit protests to do crime? You bet... you really think all those burnt cars in France were because of protests....

    But this free pass Israel gets just because it is Israel, has to stop. It is time Israel gets treated like any other nation abusing people and breaking international laws and moral standards. That goes for the Palestinians too btw.
    PeteEU

  9. #29
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    But just because people are protesting Israel does not make them Anti-semetic...this idea in many American's minds and promoted by the State of Israel, that any protest against Israel is some sort of sin and anti-semitic attack has to stop. It basicly means that no one can question the actions of Israel without being labelled a Nazi.. and that frankly is pathetic way of having an adult mature disagreement with someone.
    Promoted by the State of Israel? That's just a flatout lie. No State of Israel website equates such protest with anti-Semitism. Neither does Ha'aretz or The Jerusalem Post, Israel's two principal print/web news outlets.

    Where do you get such notions
    Last edited by Tashah; 01-11-09 at 02:09 PM.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  10. #30
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Gaza incursion sparks EU anti-Semitism fears

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Yes we in Europe are protesting Israel just as there are protests against the Palestinians, and yes some portions of the 2 groups get violent, and if they dont, the police have a tendency to piss people off which gives the same result. .
    We sure as hell protest the Israelis easily for some reason.. Antisemitism.

    Where are our protest against the Palestinians and Hamas and their actions? They were the one who actually broke the peace agreement, Israel just used it first and better.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •