Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 152

Thread: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

  1. #21
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    We could harm ourselves by overreacting, I agree. Iraq is evidence of that IMO.

    But we must go after Al Qaida.

    Care to tell me about the "weird messages"?
    You know the reactions from Al Qaeda after attacks on Madrid, London etc.

    I disagree, i see no immediate need to run into the moutains chasing something that will not be won.
    Waste of time and money. I'd much rather we spend those troops and money on UK borders

  2. #22
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    You know the reactions from Al Qaeda after attacks on Madrid, London etc.

    I disagree, i see no immediate need to run into the moutains chasing something that will not be won.
    Waste of time and money. I'd much rather we spend those troops and money on UK borders
    They attacked us. Why should we not go after them?

    Why should we back down and not them?

    In America, we deal with our crazies. We don't export them.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #23
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So shall we convert to islam as well? what else do you reccommend?
    Well if you want i could help you ... =P

    I want all British troops withdrawn from ME, I have no idea what Americans want from their government

  4. #24
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    They attacked us. Why should we not go after them?

    Why should we back down and not them?

    In America, we deal with our crazies. We don't export them.
    Know when you can win a battle and when you can't.
    This isn't a conventional war but a ideological and PR one and hell, Al Qaeda has won all it wanted to achieve.

  5. #25
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Everything we've done since all this began has strengthened our enemy, rather than weakening it.

    Nonsense, please show me with links and examples as to how al qaeda is strengthened.


    That is because our enemy is merely an ideology, an ideology which hinges- at least in part- on the premise that Americans are arrogant, oppressive, and stupid.
    Nothing we've done since those towers fell has indicated otherwise.
    Everything we've done is exactly what "terrorists"- islamic extremists- want us to do.
    Everything we do, have done, or can do, as a military presence in the middle east, strengthens their position and brings them more support.
    Clearly, it is time to regroup.


    This is whiny liberal blame America nonsense, perhaps if they attacked your friends and family you would feel different. who knows.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #26
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Everything we've done since all this began has strengthened our enemy, rather than weakening it.
    That is because our enemy is merely an ideology, an ideology which hinges- at least in part- on the premise that Americans are arrogant, oppressive, and stupid.
    Nothing we've done since those towers fell has indicated otherwise.
    Everything we've done is exactly what "terrorists"- islamic extremists- want us to do.
    Everything we do, have done, or can do, as a military presence in the middle east, strengthens their position and brings them more support.
    Clearly, it is time to regroup.
    Agreed.
    We have radicalized and caused a generation of hate towards the west.
    The best we can do now is try to mend those bridges.

  7. #27
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Know when you can win a battle and when you can't.
    This isn't a conventional war but a ideological and PR one and hell, Al Qaeda has won all it wanted to achieve.




    tell me why can't we win?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #28
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Agreed.
    We have radicalized and caused a generation of hate towards the west.
    The best we can do now is try to mend those bridges.


    because they did not hate us when they flew airplanes into our buildings.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #29
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is whiny liberal blame America nonsense, perhaps if they attacked your friends and family you would feel different. who knows.
    Likewise to you, if American/British soldiers by their invasion caused the death of your family. Would you hate or support them?

  10. #30
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    because they did not hate us when they flew airplanes into our buildings.....
    Im not going to get into a discussion of 9/11 and whether US did/did not cause it by foreign policy

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •