Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 152

Thread: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

  1. #11
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Hmm, Al Qaeda killed a member of my family and several friends, including NYPD and NYFD....

    I strongly disagree with you.

    Where you see futility, I see a target rich environment.
    US/UK/"Coalition of the willing" has also killed members of families and friends and torn apart 2 coutries.

    War = Good recruiting tool

  2. #12
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Well done but 'winning the war' is impossible
    How does a country plan to defeat a ideology?
    I believe it was Tucker who said by teaching them the joys of bacon.

    There has to be consequences for aggressive behavior. How do they think they will defeat a country?

    Both sides look to break their opponent's will.

    I like America's chances.

    If we don't beat these people down, they will seize control as they spin it as defeating us.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I guess winning the war here is no longer in vogue........
    "Vogue" be damned; whats important is wiping out the criminal organization Hamas, Al Quaeda and any others...
    Way to go, CIA

  4. #14
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post

    Both sides look to break their opponent's will.

    I like America's chances.

    If we don't beat these people down, they will seize control as they spin it as defeating us.
    The only thing that can harm the west is itself and over reacting is one of them.
    They already have control, how many years. A number of renowned militaries and they are still recruiting and sending weird messages on Al Jazeera

  5. #15
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    US/UK/"Coalition of the willing" has also killed members of families and friends and torn apart 2 coutries.

    War = Good recruiting tool



    yeah well war is hell.... I for one do not want to see another attack on American soil, and breaking up Al Qaeda is a big part of that.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #16
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I believe it was Tucker who said by teaching them the joys of bacon.

    There has to be consequences for aggressive behavior. How do they think they will defeat a country?

    Both sides look to break their opponent's will.

    I like America's chances.

    If we don't beat these people down, they will seize control as they spin it as defeating us.



    Muslims don't dig on swine those poor bastards......
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #17
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    yeah well war is hell.... I for one do not want to see another attack on American soil, and breaking up Al Qaeda is a big part of that.
    There hasn't been another attack on American soil yet there has been on the allies of this war.

  8. #18
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    The only thing that can harm the west is itself and over reacting is one of them.
    They already have control, how many years. A number of renowned militaries and they are still recruiting and sending weird messages on Al Jazeera
    We could harm ourselves by overreacting, I agree. Iraq is evidence of that IMO.

    But we must go after Al Qaida.

    Care to tell me about the "weird messages"?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Well done but 'winning the war' is impossible
    How does a country plan to defeat a ideology?
    Everything we've done since all this began has strengthened our enemy, rather than weakening it.
    That is because our enemy is merely an ideology, an ideology which hinges- at least in part- on the premise that Americans are arrogant, oppressive, and stupid.
    Nothing we've done since those towers fell has indicated otherwise.
    Everything we've done is exactly what "terrorists"- islamic extremists- want us to do.
    Everything we do, have done, or can do, as a military presence in the middle east, strengthens their position and brings them more support.
    Clearly, it is time to regroup.
    Last edited by 1069; 01-10-09 at 10:24 AM.

  10. #20
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Jan. 1 Attack By CIA Killed Two Leaders Of Al-Qaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    There hasn't been another attack on American soil yet there has been on the allies of this war.



    So shall we convert to islam as well? what else do you reccommend?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •