Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Spain jobless hits 12-year high

  1. #21
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Spain jobless hits 12-year high

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Must be all the muslims that brought in business.
    Or perhaps as a result of it becoming member of the EU and adopting common policies? Ever though of that? Whats the problem with you Americans and your constant focus on Muslims in ALL things. Every thread in this forum there is a mention of Muslims, no matter what the original topic is.
    Hitler and the NAZI leaders sure fooled the Germans into believing Jews were bad, it seems Bush and his cabinet have done the same for the US and Muslims.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #22
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Spain jobless hits 12-year high

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Or perhaps as a result of it becoming member of the EU and adopting common policies? Ever though of that? Whats the problem with you Americans and your constant focus on Muslims in ALL things. Every thread in this forum there is a mention of Muslims, no matter what the original topic is.
    Hitler and the NAZI leaders sure fooled the Germans into believing Jews were bad, it seems Bush and his cabinet have done the same for the US and Muslims.
    The Palestinians are a good example, along with Syria, and Iran. If you want to be PC, and ignore the evidence in front of your eyes that's your business. You may not agree, like or respect Americans, but we have good reasons to distrust muslims. Your tone is already anti-American. Tell who do you know that lived under Hitler? I know many, and I could list many of them. Could you?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #23
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Spain jobless hits 12-year high

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The Palestinians are a good example, along with Syria, and Iran. If you want to be PC, and ignore the evidence in front of your eyes that's your business. You may not agree, like or respect Americans, but we have good reasons to distrust muslims. Your tone is already anti-American. Tell who do you know that lived under Hitler? I know many, and I could list many of them. Could you?
    Why is palestine and Syria and Iran a good example of Spanish jobless rates?


    Muslims HAD NOTHING to do with the boom and bust in Spain... Why do you mention it and lead this thread into another anti-muslim thread?
    If you know people who lived under Hitler then they have to warn you that this current anti-Muslim stuff is reminding them of Hitlers anti-Jew stuff. Dont they tell you that?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #24
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Spain jobless hits 12-year high

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    They are as long as you dont look for construction jobs

    I work in Spain btw.
    Sure but i figure that in most of the jobs foriegn students end up getting [ E.G working in vinyards and the like] Im likely to come into competition with unemployed builders. That said ive some experience teaching english and maybe demand for english teachers will go up if things really go down the ****ter.

  5. #25
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Spain jobless hits 12-year high

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Sure but i figure that in most of the jobs foriegn students end up getting [ E.G working in vinyards and the like] Im likely to come into competition with unemployed builders. That said ive some experience teaching english and maybe demand for english teachers will go up if things really go down the ****ter.
    If you speak Spanish and are certified as a professional English teacher then I am 100% sure you will find a job. Spaniards arent strong at English, but the demand is there.. Avoid the British "colonies".
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •