Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 266

Thread: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

  1. #101
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I never tire of seeing that.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Obama shouldn't even get involved, let Hamas and Israel kill each other.
    I'm just about in this camp. I think it's horrible that neither side is willing to drop this issue. There's been too much war already, but they seem more than happy to keep plodding along with more. They can do as they like, but we should stay out of it.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #103
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Always re enforces the stupidity of the Israelis.
    Very nice picture

  4. #104
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Just the fact that they shoot rockets at civilians is a legitimate reason for Israel to get jumpy. If canada shot rockets at the US, there would be a serious and grave response.

    I don;t agree with many Israeli tactics, but I can understand why they are rightfully pissed. I would be.

    At the same time, I can also understand why the palestinians get pissed.
    But ntice that when Israel gets pissed, they target Hamas leaders and Hamas staging points.

    When the Palestinians...errrr...Arabs and Muslims get pissed, they send in suicide bombers and fire rockets to kill as many civilians as possible.

    I understand what they're doing and why they say do it. But I have the moral courage to avoid drawing the absurd equivalencies that you and other must render to justify the Palestinians totally unacceptable behavior.

  5. #105
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Just the fact that they shoot rockets at civilians is a legitimate reason for Israel to get jumpy. If canada shot rockets at the US, there would be a serious and grave response.

    I don;t agree with many Israeli tactics, but I can understand why they are rightfully pissed. I would be.

    At the same time, I can also understand why the palestinians get pissed.
    I would be too, i don't say that Israel doesn't have the right to retaliate. It is the scale and carelessness it has shown and especially the extent it has gone at it.
    I personally now believe Israel wants to re occupy Gaza.

  6. #106
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I'm just about in this camp. I think it's horrible that neither side is willing to drop this issue. There's been too much war already, but they seem more than happy to keep plodding along with more. They can do as they like, but we should stay out of it.
    What stinking liberal arrogance.

    They should just get over it.

    ~sheesh~

    We shouldn't stay out of it. We should be willing to defend legitimate democracies from terrorist and socialist thugs. Instead, we get this sickening liberal arrogance that says Israel should get over the fact that her neighbors want and continue to attempt to wipe her off the map.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    But ntice that when Israel gets pissed, they target Hamas leaders and Hamas staging points.

    When the Palestinians...errrr...Arabs and Muslims get pissed, they send in suicide bombers and fire rockets to kill as many civilians as possible.

    I understand what they're doing and why they say do it. But I have the moral courage to avoid drawing the absurd equivalencies that you and other must render to justify the Palestinians totally unacceptable behavior.
    When was the last time there was a sucessful suicide attack in Israel killing civilians? A few years ago if i remember correctly.

    Lmao, target Hamas?
    It has hit UN and schools. It targets civilians like Hamas.
    The difference? Hamas is honest at what it aims for.

  8. #108
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I would be too, i don't say that Israel doesn't have the right to retaliate. It is the scale and carelessness it has shown and especially the extent it has gone at it.
    Israel should be condemned because she can effectively defend herself? That's lunacy.

    I personally now believe Israel wants to re occupy Gaza.
    And that would be appropriate given that Gaza has effectively turned into a terror state attacking Israel.

    The problem is?

  9. #109
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    Riiight, they're jackasses (what an absurd way to describe terrorists ) because we offend them.
    Where did I say that is why they are jackasses? I said "maybe" as in hypothetically.

    That's genius right there.
    That's not a very good ad hom. Maybe you should call me a stinky poo-poo head or something? I like that one.

    And no one has ignored Hamas. Israel, Hamas, Hezbollah are almost always in some diplomatic state or another.
    Yes. So why the big deal if the US does so as well?



    So a more serious effort would be? What? More and more and more and more and more and more and more talking?
    Perhaps

    You think like a child.
    You're right. Claiming that trying to discussing things instead of resorting to violence is so childish. I remember that being taught in kindergarten so it must be childish.

    It is that simple.
    You think the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is "simple" but I'm the one thinking like a child?

    That's an odd way of viewing the world, IMO.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Obama camp 'prepared to talk to Hamas'

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    Israel should be condemned because she can effectively defend herself? That's lunacy.

    And that would be appropriate given that Gaza has effectively turned into a terror state attacking Israel.

    The problem is?
    Israel should be condemned for its disproportinate force of military use.
    Its clear disregard for getting aid to civilians, the alleged use of phospohorus

    Yes, thats the way to stop terrorism
    Re occupy Palestinian land! Yay

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •