Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 121

Thread: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    She is a BEAST! She is nothing but an ego-tripping media ho and she is getting what she wants with crap like this

    Thanks MSM for this BEAST cause she is good for a few laughs and water cooler talk each morn
    Bizarre!

  2. #92
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    What do you think they do, then?
    Just the basic rat race stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Agreed, of course you are being thoughtful here! Sadly there are many at DP that find it impossible to act that way when Palin is mentioned. It is more than fair to call it Palin Derangement Syndrome IMO.
    LOL... are you kidding? That clip, and I assume the entire documentary based on the clip, is so hypocritical it's sick! I can't believe she complains about the exact garbage she and McCain pulled during the election.

  4. #94
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    LOL... are you kidding? That clip, and I assume the entire documentary based on the clip, is so hypocritical it's sick! I can't believe she complains about the exact garbage she and McCain pulled during the election.
    Of course you assume. So what does that have to do with anything important? The documentary is not even out yet so thoughtful minds will wait until it is to judge it. I do note you are not amongst that crowd.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Of course you assume. So what does that have to do with anything important? The documentary is not even out yet so thoughtful minds will wait until it is to judge it. I do note you are not amongst that crowd.
    I said I assume based on the clip. Which means my assumption could change once the docu. comes out. Did you have anything useful to say or are you simply satisfied making ad homs?

  6. #96
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    I said I assume based on the clip. Which means my assumption could change once the docu. comes out. Did you have anything useful to say or are you simply satisfied making ad homs?
    Yeah it is an ad hom to note you assume. So you are interested in useful comments? GREAT! You can start being useful by detailing how the interview is "so hypocritical it's sick" and move along to your really important points. Or you can try to press your ad hom tack, you'll find me taped up and ready to spar. Let us hope you are better at this than aps or MG and wise enough not to illustrate the absurdity of your argument by making your signature about it. Despite the contextual inaccuracies therein. By all means, get on with your bad self!
    Last edited by Sir Loin; 01-12-09 at 11:54 PM.

  7. #97
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    "Bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie annoy me….I'll tell you, yesterday the Anchorage Daily News, they called again to ask — double-, triple-, quadruple-check — who is Trig's real mom,” she said, in an interview to be published in the magazine’s March issue. . . .


    The former Republican vice presidential candidate said again she regretted not taking a greater leadership role during the campaign season. "If I were giving advice to myself back on the day my candidacy was announced, I'd say, Tell the campaign that you'll be callin' some of the shots,” she said. “Don't just assume that they know you well enough to make all your decisions for ya. Let them know that you're the CEO of a state, you're forty-four years old, you've got a lot of great life experience that can be put to good use as a candidate."

    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin slams ‘bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie’ « - Blogs from CNN.com
    I'm sorry, but can you imagine any Vice President making comments like this? There have been so many lies about George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Barack Obama, and other prominent politicians, and you don't see any of them throwing a tantrum about the lies. This woman exudes insecurity. Why is she giving anonymous bloggers so much importance? That doesn't make sense to me, but maybe because I have some confidence in myself.

    Just the way she speaks--she sounds very immature and defensive. It's really sad.

    I know there are rumors about her not being the mom of Trig. But if she knows better, why does she care? No one I know is still talking about this issue.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I'm sorry, but can you imagine any Vice President making comments like this? There have been so many lies about George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Barack Obama, and other prominent politicians, and you don't see any of them throwing a tantrum about the lies. This woman exudes insecurity. Why is she giving anonymous bloggers so much importance? That doesn't make sense to me, but maybe because I have some confidence in myself.

    Just the way she speaks--she sounds very immature and defensive. It's really sad.

    I know there are rumors about her not being the mom of Trig. But if she knows better, why does she care? No one I know is still talking about this issue.
    I don't see where you are getting any of that analysis at all. I don't see a tantrum; I see a very candid woman who is simply answering a question.

  9. #99
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't see where you are getting any of that analysis at all. I don't see a tantrum; I see a very candid woman who is simply answering a question.
    No of course you can see from the interview that she is throwing a tantrum! And aps is not irrational at all! Chuckle.

  10. #100
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Palin: Media going easier on Kennedy because of class

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    No of course you can see from the interview that she is throwing a tantrum! And aps is not irrational at all! Chuckle.

    She's not throwing a tantrum, but she's complaining about something that just a short 5 months ago, advised Hillary (and I paraphrase), "to suck it up, and work hard."
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •