Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 189

Thread: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

  1. #81
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by azura28 View Post
    :

    Uh...what? I saw the video....... it clearly shows him shooting a man in front of officers, BART witnesses, etc. Have you not seen it? All of us are well aware of the facts.

    You said it was murder. I say you are wrong. I gave you what they call in police work "a clue"...

    Malice aforthought.

    look it up.

    But hey, I'll pose a question to you. Do you think that family cares WHY he did it?
    The moron cop lost his head or was stupidly careless, however, their son and father is DEAD, and this moron will have a desk job somewhere in a few years.
    You make an argument for involuntary manslaughter due to "reckless endangerment", you fall short of "murder"..


    So you go ahead and defend this fathead all you want.


    Wait, am I defending him? Have you been reading my posts?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #82
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Couldn't this be construed as 3rd Degree Murder?

    EDIT: Nvm, if it was accidental then the cop didn't mean to hurt the victim, so that it isn't 3rd Degree Murder.

    Carry on.
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 01-08-09 at 02:29 PM.

  3. #83
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Couldn't this be construed as 3rd Degree Murder?

    EDIT: Nvm, if it was accidental then the cop didn't mean to hurt the victim, so that it isn't 3rd Degree Murder.

    Carry on.
    You're right. The officer will most likely be brought up on manslaughter charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  4. #84
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Couldn't this be construed as 3rd Degree Murder?

    EDIT: Nvm, if it was accidental then the cop didn't mean to hurt the victim, so that it isn't 3rd Degree Murder.

    Carry on.



    I do not believe there is a "3rd degree murder" in california.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #85
    Educator azura28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    landlocked U.S.A.
    Last Seen
    11-29-11 @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    729

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    We are trying to explain what happened, not justify it.
    Trying to explain what happened?? Unless you get into this cop's head - you won't be able too.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Trying to explain what happened?? Unless you get into this cop's head - you won't be able too.
    We can make a reasonable estimate based on the facts and the documentation of the event.

    Stop splitting hairs.

  7. #87
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by azura28 View Post
    Trying to explain what happened?? Unless you get into this cop's head - you won't be able too.


    Quote Originally Posted by azura28 View Post
    It's inexcusable! This is flat-out murder - it shows the the fat-ass slowly getting to his feet and shooting him in the back - and I don't care if he was stupid enough to think it was his tazer? Why would you shoot a subdued man on his stomach with a tazer from a standing position? No way - this moron better go down.




    Yet you do based on emotion and ignorance of what murder is.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #88
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    It just seems highly unlikely to me that this was an accident. I think it's obvious that he wasn't fully thinking it through when he did it, but there's no doubt in my mind that he did it on purpose.
    The more you learn about police training and procedures the less sure you will be in your opinion.

    Do you know that EVERY shooting incident (fatal or not) gets reviewed by most every police department? And shooting without reason (even if no one is hurt) can result in serious repercussions. Every cop understands this.

    Here is an episode of the old TV show, Dragnet, which showed a 'by the book' look at the life of cops.

    The Shooting Board

    Friday finds himself in trouble after he kills a man in self-defense and can't find the suspect's spent bullet. 25:09 minutes

    Watch The Shooting Board: Dragnet Full Length Episodes Online | Free on Fancast
    This will give you an idea of what it's like to be investigated for a justified shooting where the exonerating evidence is hard to find.

    NO cop wants to go through this.

    OBL 11/24/02

  9. #89
    Educator azura28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    landlocked U.S.A.
    Last Seen
    11-29-11 @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    729

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You said it was murder. I say you are wrong. I gave you what they call in police work "a clue"...

    Malice aforthought.

    look it up.



    You make an argument for involuntary manslaughter due to "reckless endangerment", you fall short of "murder"..






    Wait, am I defending him? Have you been reading my posts?
    Oh...snap! I'm weary of all this - - he murdered him - but whether he is charged with actual murder is up to the jury. Everyone knows that.

  10. #90
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Protests over BART shooting turn violent

    Quote Originally Posted by azura28 View Post
    Oh...snap! I'm weary of all this - - he murdered him - but whether he is charged with actual murder is up to the jury. Everyone knows that.




    So your argument is that it is "murder" because you say so and stamp your feet?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •