Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

  1. #31
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What's the matter, they not screwing hard enough?
    I don't think that would change anything. Although, extreme porn is getting more and more mainstream because these companies want to stand apart from the rest of these countless porn companies.

    Though, I haven't completely lost hope in the porn industry. As it dies down less and less girls are going to be doing it because it won't make that much money and then it will eventually kind of balance itself out, which will be nice. I also do give the porn industry credit because they essentially won the High-Def format war for Blu-Ray. HD-DVD didn't embrace the porno industry and wouldn't release porno HD-DVD's and that's one of the main reasons of why they lost to Blu-Ray.

  2. #32
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    This gives a whole new meaning to the term "money shot".
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #33
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,412

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    True story.

    And not just the religious wackjobs, watch penn & Teller bull****: War on Porn -- for some interesting "people" with interesting "views" on the porn!

    One lady calls it rape... and then suggests that because they shave their vajayjays that pretty soon men are gonna want child porn. Oh, and then she fears for what the men who watch porn will do to their daughters.

    P.S. She lectures at colleges...
    They were discussing this on a morning radio show this morning and a woman called in talking about how if her husband watched porn she would divorce him in a minute because that's cheating on her. According to the female d.j., a majority of women feel that way. I find that interesting. I don't feel it's cheating but I also enjoy to watch it alone and with my guy. I wonder if it's more of a personal thing "I don't like to watch it so you can't enjoy it" type of thing with those women. And to divorce someone because they like to watch porn is rather silly and immature IMO.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  4. #34
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    They were discussing this on a morning radio show this morning and a woman called in talking about how if her husband watched porn she would divorce him in a minute because that's cheating on her. According to the female d.j., a majority of women feel that way. I find that interesting. I don't feel it's cheating but I also enjoy to watch it alone and with my guy. I wonder if it's more of a personal thing "I don't like to watch it so you can't enjoy it" type of thing with those women. And to divorce someone because they like to watch porn is rather silly and immature IMO.
    I believe it's actually the opposite. I'll find the studies in a bit. But it is still a large % of women.

    But they have to be more specific as quite a few of the women consider male + female porn to be okay but just female shots or videos like playboy as cheating.

    I can understand it, but I don't agree with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  5. #35
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    They were discussing this on a morning radio show this morning and a woman called in talking about how if her husband watched porn she would divorce him in a minute because that's cheating on her. According to the female d.j., a majority of women feel that way. I find that interesting. I don't feel it's cheating but I also enjoy to watch it alone and with my guy. I wonder if it's more of a personal thing "I don't like to watch it so you can't enjoy it" type of thing with those women. And to divorce someone because they like to watch porn is rather silly and immature IMO.
    Some women I've talked to actually feel threatened by porn because they feel that if a guy is pleasuring himself to the image or video of another woman then they are essentially cheating because it isn't them. I'll never understand that mindset.

  6. #36
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    If a woman isn't letting you watch porn you aren't asking for sex enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #37
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    If a woman isn't letting you watch porn you aren't asking for sex enough.


    I may be missing your point, but my wife and I have a very healthy sex life, and she still dislikes certain kinds of porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  8. #38
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post


    I may be missing your point, but my wife and I have a very healthy sex life, and she still dislikes certain kinds of porn.
    My point is that if you bother her enough for it, she'll tell you to go watch some so you leave her alone.

    I don't like "certain kinds of porn" either.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #39
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    My point is that if you bother her enough for it, she'll tell you to go watch some so you leave her alone.

    I don't like "certain kinds of porn" either.
    Hahah.

    I guess it depends on who the "she" is then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  10. #40
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Porn industry seeks federal bailout

    Thought for today - I don't see why Congress wouldn't help out the porn industry. After all, they are experts at televising screwing people. Just watch C-SPAN, and watch them screw, screw, screw their constituents.

    Move over, Larry Flynt. Congress is here.
    Last edited by danarhea; 01-08-09 at 01:57 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •