Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

  1. #21
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Can't forget the weather.
    Yeah. There's nothing quite like having to wear a parka in the morning and shorts in the afternoon.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #22
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post


    Sorry what did you say?
    Could care less about the Cubs. I'm a Twins fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  3. #23
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Could care less about the Cubs. I'm a Twins fan.
    The TWINKS!?!?!??!? A Scrubs fan I can deal with but the TWINKS!?!?!?!?


    You are dead to me.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #24
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The TWINKS!?!?!??!? A Scrubs fan I can deal with but the TWINKS!?!?!?!?


    You are dead to me.
    I'll eat your soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  5. #25
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    I'll eat your soul.
    YouTube - lets go go white sox
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #26
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #27
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Who really cares about the NL?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #28
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Who really cares about the NL?
    Oooooohhhh! Pick me! Pick me!
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #29
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Oooooohhhh! Pick me! Pick me!
    Nope.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #30
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Chicago Public Schools' cappuccino bill: $67,000

    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •