Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 85

Thread: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    You're welcome. So in where in this thread was "some rabid liberal expressing hypocrisy and fundamental hatred"?
    I'm not going to draw you a picture illustrating the opening post.

  2. #52
    Banned Iriemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-19-15 @ 10:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,405

    Re: Jews "Go back in the OVENS!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    I take it you don't agree with the basic tenets of the legal system in the US.
    How would you get that conclusion from anything I've written in this thread?

  3. #53
    Banned Iriemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-19-15 @ 10:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,405

    Re: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I'm not going to draw you a picture illustrating the opening post.
    Where is it indicated the woman in the OP is a liberal?

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

    one woman in a hijab began to shout curses and slurs that shocked Jewish activists in the city
    One woman!? Oh lord! This really IS news!

    ...

    Iriemon, you made the claim that the "nuke Gaza" story hasn't been broadcasted on Fox, therefore the onus falls upon you to substantiate it.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Jews "Go back in the OVENS!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    How would you get that conclusion from anything I've written in this thread?
    Because you're dancing around the whole concept of proving your accusation.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    Where is it indicated the woman in the OP is a liberal?
    It didn't, but I am not going to be surprised if she was a raging pinko liberal. Not be confused with moderate, sane liberals.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Would you say that wiping out an entire group of people, many civilians who don't support the rocket attacks, is also pretty dumb?
    I believe that the move away from total war has been the source of much evil in this world. The main reason being those that care least about their people, like Hamas, are most likely to use them as shields or at the very least, use any civilian deaths to weaken the other side.

    Not because I hate the people there, but because that's where Hamas is hiding. And since the folks there wont' stop the rocket attacks, rise up and go "Hey morons, launching ROCKET ATTACKS at Israel, keeps getting US KILLED" well...

    Maybe enough pounding will get the message across.

    If Israel had a policy of firing the same type of rockets into Gaza, "You fire one, we fire one" I'm quite sure many here would be wailing on about the deaths the Israelis cause.

    Someone attacks you with a baseball bat, and you have a gun, you don't pistol whip him, you shoot him.
    Last edited by Renae; 01-07-09 at 08:42 PM.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #58
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Protestor calls for Jews to "Go back to the ovens" at Anti-Israeli demonstration

    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #59
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: Jews "Go back in the OVENS!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    Well that's a good point.

    Here's pick of one of the pro-Israel protestors with a sign saying "Nuke Gaza", which isn't much better.

    Pro-Israel Demonstrators in Fort Lauderdale: “Nuke Iran and Gaza” Cienfuegos

    Funny that one didn't make it on Fox news.
    Funny no one ever killed 6 plus million pals and tried to get rid of them ovens.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Jews "Go back in the OVENS!"

    Among young people ages 18 -25, those who have been most influenced by PA education, an overwhelming number - between 84% - 93% -- denied Israel's right to exist. [http://www.neareastconsulting.com/] This was higher than the overall figure of 75% who denied Israel's right to exist. It should be noted that PA teachings denying Israel's right to exist are endemic throughout PA society and media, including among Fatah leaders, which would account for the high levels of denial of Israel's legitimacy throughout PA society.
    PMW - Latest Bulletins



    You'll have to excuse me if my pity for the Palastinians isn't that high.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •