Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 439

Thread: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

  1. #31
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,374

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I have no problem with him questioning anyone. Its all the stupid stuff that he's done since that makes him a fool.



    Yeah such a fool right to the bank. Face it, your hatred for the man stems from his daring ask the messiah a question.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #32
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post



    Oh, please!

    What you fail to see, Rev, is the absurdity of naming a guy who has made a living out of plumbing as a journalistic war correspondent. This has nothing to do with hatred/vitriol, so it's beyond me why you chose that avenue as an argument. Again I ask... can you not see the ridiculousness of this?
    I've been to broadcasting school, it incorporates journalism with the technicals of presenting said skills, Joe the plumber is no less qualified than most journalists I see in national media, at least he doesn't know all the dirty spin language necessary to make opposing facts support an uninformed opinion unlike most of the "professionals".
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #33
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Keep running in circles MG, your hatred is amusing. I take it by your subject change you concede I am more "middleground" than you are when it comes to being objective towards political people I disagree with.





    I find it no more ridiculous than you or I deciding to do that. Maybe if you put down your hate for a moment you can see someone doing what they want. Good for him.


    How is it hurting you?
    Sigh.

    1000 anti Obama threads, and one or two pats on the back. Okay, Rev...
    Last edited by Middleground; 01-07-09 at 04:53 PM.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #34
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Yeah such a fool right to the bank. Face it, your hatred for the man stems from his daring ask the messiah a question.
    There's no hatred.....I just think he is making a fool of himself.

    Again...I have no problem of anyone asking a question....actually I encourage it and think we need to have more of it.

    But Joe allowed himself to present himself a fool by pandering to anyone and everyone who might throw a dime at him.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #35
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,374

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    There's no hatred.....I just think he is making a fool of himself.

    Again...I have no problem of anyone asking a question....actually I encourage it and think we need to have more of it.

    But Joe allowed himself to present himself a fool by pandering to anyone and everyone who might throw a dime at him.


    You seem jealous......
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #36
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I made a living as a carpenter, but I think I'd do a bang-up job as a war correspondent.

    Good for you. Drop off your resume to CNN, Fox, CNBC et al., I'm sure they'd all agree too.

    PS. I'd make a fine brain surgeon... I just know it!
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #37
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    I've been to broadcasting school, it incorporates journalism with the technicals of presenting said skills, Joe the plumber is no less qualified than most journalists I see in national media, at least he doesn't know all the dirty spin language necessary to make opposing facts support an uninformed opinion unlike most of the "professionals".

    If that is what journalism has become, then it's absolutely pathetic.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #38
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You seem jealous......
    hardly......I turned down a 6 figure job out of law school to take one starting at 42k because money is not all that important to me.....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #39
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    There's no hatred.....I just think he is making a fool of himself.

    Again...I have no problem of anyone asking a question....actually I encourage it and think we need to have more of it.

    But Joe allowed himself to present himself a fool by pandering to anyone and everyone who might throw a dime at him.
    Plenty of people do that, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, John Wayne Bobbitt, Oprah, the entire reality t.v. set, etc. they don't get flamed anywhere near as hard as Joe the Plumber because they didn't question his holyness Mr. Obama, and Joe has actual skills unlike many of the above mentioned.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #40
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    hardly......I turned down a 6 figure job out of law school to take one starting at 42k because money is not all that important to me.....
    [cough]
    yeahrightyoudid
    [/cough]

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •