Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 439

Thread: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

  1. #151
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Wow, people are still arguing his name is not Joe? Just really silly and what possible pay off is there for being that obtuse? Danny can ya 'splain that brain fart to me?
    Anyone who criticizes the "The One" will have his character mutilated by the left.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #152
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    My problem with Joe is that in that clip he stated that he prefered WWII-style propeganda to the freedom of the press in the first ammendment. In fact, by saing "they should be banned" he is denouncing freedom of the press as a bad thing.

    That is not a conservative point of view, IMO. In fact, it is literally quite fascist.

    So clearly, I disagree with him and consider him to be semi-moronic for claiming he's a conservative.


    That being said, who really cares?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #153
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    not only did he call me out he italicized the "you" for emphasis.,


    Epic fail aps.... Epic fail.

    No wait.... you fail.....

    don't take the you personally....
    I read that thread and while he did italicize "you," it seems pretty clear to me that you = the right. His continuously saying "your side" indicates to me that he was talking about the right.

    I fail? Okay. *shrugs shoulders*

  4. #154
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Anyone who criticizes the "The One" will have his character mutilated by the left.
    Do you have a link for that?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #155
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I read that thread and while he did italicize "you," it seems pretty clear to me that you = the right. His continuously saying "your side" indicates to me that he was talking about the right.

    I guess he can explain it.

    I fail? Okay. *shrugs shoulders*

    This is the problem with liberalism right here my friends.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #156
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Do you have a link for that?

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...espondent.html
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #157
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Wrong link. There's nothing about "the One," who I presume is Obama. Where did "The One" come from anyway? Could it be the hate-mongering and vitriolic right?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #158
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Wrong link. There's nothing about "the One," who I presume is Obama. Where did "The One" come from anyway? Could it be the hate-mongering and vitriolic right?


    Nope, that would be wrong.


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...gs-thread.html


    This thread shows the almost deifying of Obama in the MSM....



    "tingly" just "tingly"....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #159
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I guess he can explain it.
    I hope he does. Come on, Lerxst, prove me right.




    This is the problem with liberalism right here my friends.
    That we decide to let an insult go in one ear and out the other? How is that a problem? Oh, that's right--because the insulter doesn't get the reaction that he/she was hoping to get out of the insultee. Sorry to let you down.


  10. #160
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber to become war correspondent

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I hope he does. Come on, Lerxst, prove me right.


    BIG MONEY BIG MONEY BIG MONEY!!!!


    That we decide to let an insult go in one ear and out the other? How is that a problem? Oh, that's right--because the insulter doesn't get the reaction that he/she was hoping to get out of the insultee. Sorry to let you down.



    Relax, I am just playin with you......
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •