Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 162

Thread: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

  1. #101
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    There's a quote and a link in a previous post of mine. Other than that, read a book.
    Ah.
    So, your statements are, in and of themseves, fact, and do not need any support.
    Gotcha.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Ah.
    So, your statements are, in and of themseves, fact, and do not need any support.
    Gotcha.
    What part of "There's a quote and a link in a previous post of mine" did you not understand? There's plenty of information on the wiki page I linked with lots of references. If you want something more, you're free to do more; but I already provided documentation. I'm not going to teach you a 4 month class, I've provided what I needed; above and beyond that is your responsibility. You need to learn to read more carefully. Seriously, I'm not trying to insult you or anything; but you seem to somehow skip over plain text a lot. Just slow down and read more carefully. I put everything in there.
    Last edited by Ikari; 01-06-09 at 02:16 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #103
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    What part of "There's a quote and a link in a previous post of mine" did you not understand? There's plenty of information on the wiki page I linked with lots of references. If you want something more, you're free to do more; but I already provided documentation. You need to learn to read more carefully.
    No, no, that's OK. I'll leave you to your delusions.

  4. #104
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    No, no, that's OK. I'll leave you to your delusions.
    So there's provided documentation and you still make up the lies that I have provided nothing. I'm starting to think that your intellectually dishonest dribble is only because you either A) have problems with reading comprehension or B) can't really fight my arguments so you derail and deflect without actual consideration. I've given you what you need, I've given you documentation, a link to a site with lots of information and documentation on the subject. I wasn't making blind argument, it's all there and already provided. You pick up on few words, take things out of context, don't respond to the crux of my arguments, etc. It's a very childish way to argue. If you want to debate, then debate. But don't sit there like a kid who isn't getting his way. I've provided adequate evidence and citation.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #105
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    So there's provided documentation...
    Yes. Thats what you said.
    However, I haven't seen anything that supports your statements.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Yes. Thats what you said.
    However, I haven't seen anything that supports your statements.
    It's quoted and cited.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #107
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    How about instead of posting reactionary dribble, you actually read my posts?
    I have.

    Take the time to read my posts and figure out what I'm saying.
    I have and I am.

    It was never a CinC question, it was an activation of the military question.
    I don't remember it that way. I'll have to check but I recall you arguing that the President ain't the CiC unless the Congress declares war. of course that begs several other questions, but that's what I recall.

    So either read what I wrote
    I did.

    and engage in an intellectually honest and mature manner,
    I have.

    or just stop. You're not adding anything by this type of silly and childish insult.
    Unfortunately, you're not adding anything at all beyond wild claims of executive and congressional authority and abusing the Constitution.

  8. #108
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's quoted and cited.
    Because I am a hell of a guy, I'll provide you an opportunity:
    Quote it and cite it again.
    Or, if you prefer, provide a link to the post where you quoted and cited it.

  9. #109
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's quoted and cited.
    No. You cited a reference page. You did not quote what you say supports your comments.

    Why do you believe it is your opponent's responsibility to divine from an entire web page what specifically it is you're referring to?

    You could use the quote tags and highlight specifically what you're citing.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Dems Usher in New Era of Dull Scandals

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    No. You cited a reference page. You did not quote what you say supports your comments.

    Why do you believe it is your opponent's responsibility to divine from an entire web page what specifically it is you're referring to?

    You could use the quote tags and highlight specifically what you're citing.
    Hmm...maybe I did exactly that. So much for your claim that you actually read my post.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •