Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86

Thread: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I got a Rottweiler to crap on yards with McCain signs in them.
    I rest my case.

  2. #42
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yay, another chance to decry partisan politics with partisan rhetoric while ignoring the failure of Liberal policies; you never disappoint!
    This isn't even a liberal policy. It was charity work that happens to be championed more by liberals than by conservatives. Unless your point is, like kandahar said, that conservatives are naturally better builders...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    This isn't even a liberal policy. It was charity work that happens to be championed more by liberals than by conservatives. Unless your point is, like kandahar said, that conservatives are naturally better builders...
    It was charity championed by a HUGE Liberal which typifies a FEEL good effort with less than satisfactory results.

    I have NOTHING against these "charitable" acts. My argument is that they usually illustrate a failed political belief that GIVING someone something for nothing results in less poverty.

    Perhaps instead of building substandard housing no one will care for, we could have used the money to build special schools to teach these people how to read and write and obtain the job skills they will need to succeed?

  4. #44
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I rest my case.
    My lab/chow mix only drinks Kool-aid.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    My lab/chow mix only drinks Kool-aid.
    Speaking of which, I can no longer use my kool-aid avatar as the message states it is too big now. Did DP change how large the images could be recently?

  6. #46
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    "You get what you pay for" is a tired old Cliche, but it sure rings true when you get free **** and start bitching about it.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    "You get what you pay for" is a tired old Cliche, but it sure rings true when you get free **** and start bitching about it.
    Amen to that.

  8. #48
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I have NOTHING against these "charitable" acts. My argument is that they usually illustrate a failed political belief that GIVING someone something for nothing results in less poverty
    That actual is pretty much the definition of charity. Giving something for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  9. #49
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Speaking of which, I can no longer use my kool-aid avatar as the message states it is too big now. Did DP change how large the images could be recently?
    Did you have a donation expire?

    I think that has something to do with it. But I noticed the same thing when I changed my avatar. It's probably a software glitch. I don't think the "automatically resize avatar" feature is working properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Did you have a donation expire?

    I think that has something to do with it. But I noticed the same thing when I changed my avatar. It's probably a software glitch. I don't think the "automatically resize avatar" feature is working properly.
    Donation? I never gave no steenking donation; should I? Then can I have more capacity?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •