Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 329

Thread: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    08-26-09 @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    676

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    What modern day Christians have been hijacking planes and hacking off heads on Jihadi youtube?
    Like this?

    Christian Terrorists Leave IED Outside Abortion Clinic
    Friday April 27, 2007
    There are always new reports about Muslims using IEDs to terrorize and kill Americans in Iraq, but now we could have a case of Christian terrorists using IEDs to terrorize and try to kill Americans in Texas at an abortion clinic, to be specific. Law enforcement is treating the matter seriously, which is good, but I wonder if those who regularly complain about Muslim extremism and terrorism will treat this incident in a similar manner, or if they will start making excuses that they never accept on behalf of Muslims.
    Christian Terrorists Leave IED Outside Abortion Clinic

  2. #72
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Uhm...these were Americans not Iraqis or Pakistanis. They are American. They were born and raised here. Since when does any American have to take a loyalty oath to get on an airplane?

    The only reason they were taken off the plane is because they were Muslim. Nothing else they did justifies the result, nothing. To accept this as OK is to accept bigotry in America and I won't do that.
    Your comment suggests another question.

    What other religious loyalty on Earth but Islam might be inherently hostile to our system of government?

    If you are more loyal to Christianity, that loyalty won't interfere with this government.

    If your higher loyalty is to Allah then there is a conflict.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #73
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    That is not with the intent of bringing down our government.

    OBL 11/24/02

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    08-26-09 @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    676

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Your comment suggests another question.

    What other religious loyalty on Earth but Islam might be inherently hostile to our system of government?

    If you are more loyal to Christianity, that loyalty won't interfere with this government.

    If your higher loyalty is to Allah then there is a conflict.
    Not amongst Americans so your point is a straw man argument, sorry. Show us please the angst American Muslims have shown about being loyal to America over Islam?

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    08-26-09 @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    676

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    That is not with the intent of bringing down our government.
    How do you know that this was not but step one in a master plan?

  6. #76
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    How do you know that this was not but step one in a master plan?
    Where is it written like in the Koran?

    OBL 11/24/02

  7. #77
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Not amongst Americans so your point is a straw man argument, sorry. Show us please the angst American Muslims have shown about being loyal to America over Islam?
    Show me where American Muslims are out in front of the effort to expose radical Jihadists in their midsts.

    OBL 11/24/02

  8. #78
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    When will all of you face the fact that Muslims, no matter how nice and good and hard working and sweet they might be, harbor in their midsts the seeds of the overthrow of our government through non-violent Jihad?

    You can't just go by what you personally experience.
    That is just silly. The majority of Muslims could care less about over throwing our government. They just want to live be happy and travel freely like the rest of us.

    So why don't we just suspend the rights of all Muslims in this country and case solved.[/sarcasm]

  9. #79
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You know--as much as anyone here--that Christians have been guilty of doing horrible things in the name of Christianity.

    You know--as much as anyone here--that Muslims have been guilty of doing horrible things in the name of Islam.


    So it goes....
    Not really.

    Christians are not waging a global terror campaign on many fronts.

    Now we all know this is not all Muslims, but the minority. This does not change the fact it is on a large scale.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 9 Muslim Passengers Removed From Jet

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    That is just silly. The majority of Muslims could care less about over throwing our government. They just want to live be happy and travel freely like the rest of us.

    So why don't we just suspend the rights of all Muslims in this country and case solved.[/sarcasm]
    It's time for happy fun camp. Ask the American-Japanese, it was a good time for all.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •