Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

  1. #31
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    Rational, educated people are often bigots, and have frequently been imprisoned as pedophiles, so it is rather difficult to give credence to your argument here. You may wish to try again.

    However, I believe I've just about finished trying for the nonce to show you the need for the upright and bright to choose a side in this conflict, as you simply refuse to see.
    Maybe you don't really understand the term rational, you should look it up.

    Giving up trying to force me to choose a side? Good idea. Usually facts, well thought out opinions and most importantly, rationality are better tools for influencing my opinion.

  2. #32
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No, the debate is what to do with unruly subhuman pigs who consistently fire rockets into Israeli neighborhoods.
    To do that, one must overlook the Zionist pigs using phosphorous bombs(which are illegal per Geneva Protocol of 1925) which "accidentally" hit civilian targets. Of course, plenty of people are willing to overlook Israel's cons while focusing solely on the good things they do. Thus, our current support for the country.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #33
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by creativedreams View Post
    Does the civilian population support what Hamas is doing?
    did Hamas lob rockets at Israel prior to being Elected to office, and did the populace know of it prior to voting?

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  4. #34
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    Well, 2009 is starting off with a bang!

    It amazes and disgusts me that these savage leaders are willing to send their progeny to explode, but are reluctant to explode themselves.
    That pisses me off as well.
    Scream go kill these people when they themselves are too cowardly to do it themselves.
    Oh well, can't say im crying for him.

    Say Hi to Allah for me whilst your in the pits of hell Rayyan

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    Pretty much so, by all accounts I've ever heard.
    There will be no peace in the Middle East until there is some type of.... mass destruction....or mass cleansing of some type.

    The religions over there are breeding some type of human virus in which there is only one way to deal with...

  6. #36
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by creativedreams View Post
    There will be no peace in the Middle East until there is some type of.... mass destruction....or mass cleansing of some type.

    The religions over there are breeding some type of human virus in which there is only one way to deal with...
    Is this President Bush's account on DP?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #37
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Is this President Bush's account on DP?
    He can work a computer??

  8. #38
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    He can work a computer??
    I heard that they can teach a monkey to do nifty tricks these days...
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #39
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I heard that they can teach a monkey to do nifty tricks these days...
    My world is crashing down around me ...

    Bush can work a computer, what next??!

  10. #40
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: 2009 starting off with a bang: IDF kills top Hamas terror sheikh Rayyan

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I heard that they can teach a monkey to do nifty tricks these days...
    YouTube - Crazy Monkey rides Mini Motorcycle

    YouTube - Chimpanzee rides Segway

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •