BTW, did you look up many and majority so you would be clear about their meaning? Considering your languor, I thought I better help ya out.
adj. more (môr, mōr), most (mōst)
1. Being one of a large indefinite number; numerous: many a child; many another day.
2. Amounting to or consisting of a large indefinite number: many friends.
ma·jor·i·ty (mə-jôr'ĭ-tē, -jŏr'-)
n. pl. ma·jor·i·ties
1. The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.
2. The amount by which the greater number of votes cast, as in an election, exceeds the total number of remaining votes.
3. The political party, group, or faction having the most power by virtue of its larger representation or electoral strength.
There was a baby girl in my city who was named Marijuana Pepsi. Her mother said she named her after her two favorite things. Believe it or not Marijuana Pepsi grew up to become a teacher and a good responsible person.
I then commented that you were attacking Democrats since we're the party that defends our Constitution and all Americans by believing in freedom of choice. "Our kind" is what pissed me off Toj.Originally Posted by TOJ
So how about you stop the bull**** about many v. majority...or is it your modus operandi to cut and run from what you post when challenged and your methodology defending yourself is to use distractions away from what you said? Is that because you're unable to defend your lovely "you and your kind" personal attack?
I expected the baby's name to be Memphis or Gatlinburg.
I once knew a guy whos name was Wyoming.
I know a Howard Johnson, Bob Evans, Susan Smith, Sandy Poole, Richard Lipps, and a Richard Head.
Originally Posted by Jerry