Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #911
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    Israel is not conceding land for peace. They were conceding it because they were losing.
    They weren't conceding land for peace? Well, you'll have a tough time persuading the Israeli's of that.

    Your Ideology blinds you from seeing the truth behind Hezbollah and Hamas.
    Oh shut up. My ideology has nothing to do with determining what the objectives are of these groups. Their charters are quite explicit.

    They are terrible, criminal organizations to be sure, but they were formed as resistance groups to Israel occupation. The ME has a history of sharp rhetoric towards Israel, yet they do not go to war. Do you see a pattern?
    They don't go to war? Are you sure you want to argue this?

    The ME has a history of actual war against Israel and in current times war by proxy with Hamas and Hezbollah being used by Iran, Syria, and others to wage war against Israel.

    This is indisputable.

  2. #912
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Because the EU is not firmly on one side or the other and never have been, it condemns both sides when needed.
    In other words, Europes issues false condemnations to avoid being attacked by the terrorists. I know. Their condemnations are simply propaganda fodder for the terrorists. To the useful idiots in Europe, Israel should simply tolerate being attacked in order to avoid disporportionately harming the very people killing Israeli's.

    And you find credence in these condemnations? Of course not. Like the Arabs and Muslims, you see these condemnations as merely propaganda tools.

    US has never/rarely condemned Israel. Hell, it refused to condemn it in 06 when 2,000 civilians died!
    No condemnation would be a real condemnation for you. Just admit it.

    'Pro Democracy' Hah. If you say so.
    It's not a democracy?

    Well, for anti-semites, I'm sure Israel is just some evil American puppet...or is it the other way around?

    What exactly is the 'terrorist propaganda'?
    And why would i be susceptible to it?
    The absurd rhetoric that they are resistance fighters fighting for liberation and are innocent victims of a Jewish conspiracy.

    I don't know why you subscribe to this crap.

  3. #913
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    If Israelis suffered even half as many casulties as Palestinians then hell yes

    Its because the casulties is so much higher on one side i have come down more on the Palestinians side in this attack
    I see, you side with the terrorists because Israel is more successful at killing terrorists. Got it.

    Ooops, that's right, Israel doesn't kill terrorists, they indiscriminately kill civilians, right?

    No, you side with the Arabs and Muslims because you also believe that Israel is an illegitimate nation.

  4. #914
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    Your Ideology blinds you from seeing the truth behind Hezbollah and Hamas. They are terrible, criminal organizations to be sure, but they were formed as resistance groups to Israel occupation. The ME has a history of sharp rhetoric towards Israel, yet they do not go to war. Do you see a pattern?
    Speaking of ideology blinding you...

    Hamas, etc, believe that the state of Israel itself 'occupies' Palestine, and they will not stop until the entirety of "Palestine" is liberated - defined by them as the destruction of Israel.

  5. #915
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    The absurd rhetoric that they are resistance fighters fighting for liberation and are innocent victims of a Jewish conspiracy.

    I don't know why you subscribe to this crap.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?
    I think that is the most retarded goddamn notion i have ever heard.
    Liberation and even perhaps opression i can maybe maybe swallow but jewish conspiracy? Any Muslim who swallows such crap is sick in the head.
    Last edited by Laila; 12-30-08 at 12:37 PM.

  6. #916
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    They don't go to war? Are you sure you want to argue this?

    The ME has a history of actual war against Israel and in current times war by proxy with Hamas and Hezbollah being used by Iran, Syria, and others to wage war against Israel.

    This is indisputable.
    Yeah, I don't want to argue that. Its definitely wrong

  7. #917
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    No, you side with the Arabs and Muslims because you also believe that Israel is an illegitimate nation.
    Nah, i side with the Palestinians more because more innocent civilians have been injured compared to Israel.

    No, i recognise Israel and as such, i'll condemn it when i think its in the wrong.

  8. #918
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by JMak View Post
    And you find credence in these condemnations? Of course not. Like the Arabs and Muslims, you see these condemnations as merely propaganda tools.
    Propaganda tools for what?
    I view it as recognising when something is occuring which is wrong morally.

  9. #919
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    02-13-09 @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit770 View Post
    Yeah, I don't want to argue that. Its definitely wrong
    Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

    But you are aware that the arab states in the ME have waged open war against Israel, right?

    And that they continue to wage via proxy now, right? Or are Hamas and Hezbollah simply independent socio-economic organizations funded by NGO's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila
    Nah, i side with the Palestinians more because more innocent civilians have been injured compared to Israel.
    Despite the fact that these civilian casualties are a direct consequence of the Palestinians, errr, Arabs and Muslims, voluntarily choosing to stage and fight from among civilians?

    I view it as recognising when something is occuring which is wrong morally.
    I see. So condemning Israel is warranted because they inflict civilian casualties while they are attacking legitimate targets that stage and fight from among civilians?

    Curious, where is Europe's condemnation of the Arabs and Muslims waging this war against Israel? Where are your condemnations?

    Why is it that the UN has not passed a single condemnation of the Arabs and Muslims who have been terrorizing Israeli's for decades?

    So much for your condemnations. They are merely propaganda fodder, plain and simple.

    At worst, they signal your indifference to Israeli casualties, your hypocrisy regarding the morality of Israeli actions and the actions of those groups and nations dedicated to the destruction of the Jewish state, and your intellectual dishonesty and bad faith in this argument.

  10. #920
    R.I.P. Léo
    bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-17-12 @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,649

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    I'll admit that I was wrong regarding you not blaming Hamas -- but you'll get no apology.
    and regarding me being antisemite?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •