Page 64 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #631
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    How stupid.
    listen to people like Al Qaeda and use it as a word for all Muslims?
    Nope, just those that kill people to get their way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    PS: WTF is 'Radical Islam'
    Islam that believes the word of allah is to rule the world, all lands are muslim lands... ya know, that crazy talk that leads people to strap bombs to themselves and kill people, or fly airplanes into buildings.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #632
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    aren't you spreading prejudice and hatred?
    No, I'm not running from the truth of who they are in hopes that suddenly they'll be reasonable.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #633
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by SquareMelon View Post
    If this is not hate speech and a call for ethnic cleansing SqtRock, I do not know what is?
    Obviously you don't know, what a silly comment.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #634
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    How stupid.
    listen to people like Al Qaeda and use it as a word for all Muslims?

    PS: WTF is 'Radical Islam'
    well since moderate muslims will not police their own
    than it will be left to the west to deal with, or we face the consequences of their clearly stated goals

    all evil needs to thrive is for good men to do nothing
    well per your own statements on this forum moderate muslims are afwaid of the radicals
    since you are abdicating your responsibilities, and the responsibilities of the moderates, than you are doing nothing
    you are allowing the evil to fester
    happy to blame the west and than point at and condemn the west when they act

    but you keep violently protesting at embassie , though it is not your right
    peaceful protests are your right, I hate to tell ya

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  5. #635
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Islam that believes the word of allah is to rule the world, all lands are muslim lands... ya know, that crazy talk that leads people to strap bombs to themselves and kill people, or fly airplanes into buildings.
    Rightt .... Got it :/

  6. #636
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post

    but you keep violently protesting at embassie , though it is not your right
    peaceful protests are your right, I hate to tell ya
    So me going to a peaceful protest now equals violentley protesting a embassy.

    So tell me, were you there? No? Just saw 2/3 photos and assumed it was like that the entire way through



    See inside the United Kingdom, we have a thing called Right to Assembly. Not sure if you do that over there ...

  7. #637
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    So me going to a peaceful protest now equals violentley protesting a embassy.

    So tell me, were you there? No? Just saw 2/3 photos and assumed it was like that the entire way through


    See inside the United Kingdom, we have a thing called Right to Assembly. Not sure if you do that over there
    please see previously posted article
    I rolled my eyes more so i guess i win

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  8. #638
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Thats apparentley how we now win arguements, with the person with the enough emotes -.-'

    A few barriers on the floor = Violent protest
    Please.

  9. #639
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    That is not even worth a response.
    I pity the fact your ignorance and predjudices have clouded your views.

    Tell me, is part of the reason you are supporting the attack is because it is killing Muslims? Or is that just a bonus?

    Oh and im not making things up, its what i picked up from your posts
    The attack is getting support because Hamas attacked Israel. Hamas is an out of control terrorist group that needs to be annhilated.

    Hamas hides its weapons in civilian areas so Hamas is responsible for the loss of life that occurs as a response to Hamas rocket attacks.

    Hamas picked a fight and then got its ass handed to it.

  10. #640
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    well since moderate muslims will not police their own
    than it will be left to the west to deal with, or we face the consequences of their clearly stated goals

    all evil needs to thrive is for good men to do nothing
    well per your own statements on this forum moderate muslims are afwaid of the radicals
    since you are abdicating your responsibilities, and the responsibilities of the moderates, than you are doing nothing
    you are allowing the evil to fester
    happy to blame the west and than point at and condemn the west when they act

    but you keep violently protesting at embassie , though it is not your right
    peaceful protests are your right, I hate to tell ya

    I say let them protest. It will show the UK which muslims they need to be wary of.

    Besides ... if the protest gets out of hand the Brits WILL break it up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •