Page 132 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1311
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Now you're just making excuses.

    More adhom attacks. Great. It just proves your points have been defeated and that you're lashing out.
    You have been throwing an emotional tantrum for last 5 pages of this thread. The vast majority of your posts are opinion stated as fact. What does that say about your argument?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #1312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I was specifically referring to the two posts you quoted as being ad hominem. They were not. Why are you having such a hard time with this?
    Whatever.

    You got proven wrong. You're not getting of it now.

    You were wrong.

    Have the courage to admit it.

  3. #1313
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Do you know for a fact the Mosque wasn't being used to stage,plan or stock weapons? Yes? or No?
    We do not know. So, as I said before, you have to take the Israelis word for it. Blind faith.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #1314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    You have been throwing an emotional tantrum for last 5 pages of this thread. The vast majority of your posts are opinion stated as fact. What does that say about your argument?
    Says you.

    My posts are more factual than yours.

    I can tell the difference between attacks on civillians and attacks on terrorists and the places they use to store weapons and plan attacks.

    Clearly you cannot.

    I am sorry for you.

  5. #1315
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Whatever.

    You got proven wrong. You're not getting of it now.

    You were wrong.

    Have the courage to admit it.
    Haha! You are quite an amusing individual. I referred to 2 posts specifically. I said that they did not contain ad hominem. You then brought in a 3rd post, which I did not even refer to originally, and claimed to have proven me wrong.

    Your posts in this thread will supply me with laughs for a week.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #1316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    We do not know. So, as I said before, you have to take the Israelis word for it. Blind faith.
    If it was hit, Israel had a reason for doing so.

    You cannot say that it wasn't being used for such purposes. Israel has intelligence that indicates it is being used by Hamas or it wouldn't have been hit.

    Furthermore, you cannot prove that it wasn't being used by Hamas. As such, your argument is defeated.

  7. #1317
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    We do not know. So, as I said before, you have to take the Israelis word for it. Blind faith.
    I would take their word over the Hamas who just like the hezbollah have been know to blow things out of proportion or just make chit up to feed the anti Jewish fire in the Arab press.

  8. #1318
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    My posts are more opinionated than yours.
    I concur.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #1319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Haha! You are quite an amusing individual. I referred to 2 posts specifically. I said that they did not contain ad hominem. You then brought in a 3rd post, which I did not even refer to originally, and claimed to have proven me wrong.

    Your posts in this thread will supply me with laughs for a week.
    You got proven wrong and now you're lying to cover up this fact.

    You're a funny guy.


  10. #1320
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    I would take their word over the Hamas who just like the hezbollah have been know to blow things out of proportion or just make chit up to feed the anti Jewish fire in the Arab press.
    I would not trust either of them. They are both headstrong and ruthless with agendas that involve supreme control of the region.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •