Page 131 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    The start of the conflict goes back to the foundation of Israel, not the formation of Hamas...



    Because if you do then you're a jew hating nazi, or something.

    "BLASPHEMER it is only you dirty Joos that do wrong in the ME"
    Stay on topic or leave.

    Thanks

  2. #1302
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Stay on topic or leave.
    How about you just leave, because you're the one that brought it up in the first place and have offered nothing to this discussion besides "Killing civilians is just swell in my book!"

  3. #1303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I said Israel is killing civilians... and they are. Please take time to read the post before getting emotional and responding hastily.
    What you said is IRRELEVANT because Israel is NOT attacking civilians. That is bull**** rhetoric.

    Isreal is attacking terrorists who are at this very moment ... LAUNCHING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.

    You are wrong on this issue and you need to accept this fact and move on.

  4. #1304
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    What you said is IRRELEVANT because Israel is NOT attacking civilians. That is bull**** rhetoric.
    Either Israel is attacking civilians when they bomb them or bombing something isn't attacking it. I could see you try to defend the latter, but I don't think you will in this instance.

    You are wrong on this issue and you need to accept this fact and move on.
    And you are a hypocrite and you need to accept this fact and move on.

  5. #1305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    How about you just leave, because you're the one that brought it up in the first place and have offered nothing to this discussion besides "Killing civilians is just swell in my book!"
    I didn't bring it up... you did.

    I stated that Hamas started the conflict and you retorted with it.

    You are wrong now and you were wrong then.

    Isreal isn't deliberately killing civilians like you're propagandising. You are slandering Israel.

    Israel is killing the terrorists who are responsible for launching rockets into Israel.

  6. #1306
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Isreal isn't deliberately killing civilians like you're propagandising. You are slandering Israel.
    Knowing that someone that is innocent is where you are bombing and still bombing it is deliberately bombing those innocents.

  7. #1307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Either Israel is attacking civilians when they bomb them or bombing something isn't attacking it. I could see you try to defend the latter, but I don't think you will in this instance.
    Now you're just making excuses.


    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    And you are a hypocrite and you need to accept this fact and move on.
    More adhom attacks. Great. It just proves your points have been defeated and that you're lashing out.

  8. #1308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Knowing that someone that is innocent is where you are bombing and still bombing it is deliberately bombing those innocents.
    Wrong.

    There are terrorist there. The civilians were warned IN ADVANCE to get out of there.

    The choice to stay was their own.

    The had the chance to leave... they chose to stay behind.

    Your point is defeated. Move on.

  9. #1309
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    How are either of those posts Ad Hominem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You just got proven wrong:

    Ad hominems are when you don't address someone's argument and instead you attack the person. What I did was address your argument and conclude from your argument that your position is hypocritical. I then went on, after addressing your argument, to calling you a hypocrite.


    You lose.
    I was specifically referring to the two posts you quoted as being ad hominem. They were not. Why are you having such a hard time with this?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #1310
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Either Israel is attacking civilians when they bomb them or bombing something isn't attacking it. I could see you try to defend the latter, but I don't think you will in this instance.



    And you are a hypocrite and you need to accept this fact and move on.
    Do you know for a fact the Mosque wasn't being used to stage,plan or stock weapons? Yes? or No?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •