Page 125 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Reaction in quotes: Gaza bombing

    Arab and Islamic leaders condemn deadly raids on Gaza : Middle East World

    Egypt condemns the Israeli military aggression on the Gaza Strip and blames Israel, as an occupying force, for the victims and the wounded," an Egyptian presidential statement read.

    "Egypt will continue its contacts to prepare an atmosphere conducive to restoring the period of calm and achieving reconciliation between the Palestinian groups," it added.

    Jordan condemns Israeli strike on Gaza - People's Daily Online

    Jordan urged Israel to immediately stop its military operations and put an end to the collective punishment policy against Palestinian civilians, said Jordanian State Minister for Media Affairs and Communications Nasser Judeh.

    "Jordan will exert every possible effort along with influential powers in the region and beyond to put an end to the Israeli military operations," he said.

    Countries with peace treaties with Israel condemning it ... you was saying?
    Of course they blame Israel because they hate Israel. They refuse to blame Hamas for starting the entire conflict... even though Hamas DID fire on Israel without provocation.

    They condem the Israel for finishing what Hamas started.

    They are hypocritical asshats who need to shut the hell up.

  2. #1242
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    NO! No country is perfect.
    Israel just like the US or many other countries have made mistakes.
    And like US and many other countries, why should it not be held responsible for its military action?
    I bash US when it makes a mistake, hell i bash UK when it does. What makes Israel so different that i cannot criticise its actions?

  3. #1243
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,881

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Of course they blame Israel because they hate Israel. They refuse to blame Hamas for starting the entire conflict... even though Hamas DID fire on Israel without provocation.
    The start of the conflict goes back to the foundation of Israel, not the formation of Hamas...

    And like US and many other countries, why should it not be held responsible for its military action?
    I bash US when it makes a mistake, hell i bash UK when it does. What makes Israel so different that i cannot criticise its actions?
    Because if you do then you're a jew hating nazi, or something.

    "BLASPHEMER it is only you dirty Joos that do wrong in the ME"
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 01-03-09 at 05:58 PM.

  4. #1244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    You cannot say this while
    supporting the bombing of civilians. You are a hypocrite.
    Israel isn't targeting civilians. They are after Hamas. There is a difference even if you cannot see it.

    I am not a hypocit. Name-calling isn't needed. It's an ad hom attack on me for disagreeing with you.

  5. #1245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    The start of the conflict goes back to the foundation of Israel, not the formation of Hamas...
    Stop making excuses.

  6. #1246
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Laila, everyone knows that Israel is right all of the time. Get with the program.
    Laila, Israel isn't right all the time. But Israel is indeed right this time. No nation in the world would put up with daily rocket attacks. No nation should. Even at this late date, Hamas continues to fire missiles into Israel.

    By most measure, the Hamas leadership is clearly dysfunctional.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  7. #1247
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Of course they blame Israel because they hate Israel. They refuse to blame Hamas for starting the entire conflict... even though Hamas DID fire on Israel without provocation.

    They condem the Israel for finishing what Hamas started.

    They are hypocritical asshats who need to shut the hell up.
    Why of course and likewise it wasn't exactly shocking what side Bush took.
    So what about EU, AU and many other countries who condemned both sides? Do they hate Israel too?

    Israel and Hamas both broke the ceasefire numerous times. Quit the bitching

  8. #1248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Both sides have blood shed. Neither Israel nor Hamas can claim moral ground.
    Israel didn't start this conflic. Hamas did.

  9. #1249
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,881

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Israel isn't targeting civilians. They are after Hamas. There is a difference even if you cannot see it.
    If you target a building full of civilians for a bombing, and you bomb it knowing that, then you intentionally bombed civilians. It does not matter whether it was direct or indirect "collateral damage". It was still the intentional mass murder of innocent civilians. Of course, you could try telling the families of these people that were killed that "they were just after Hamas" but I don't think they'd really care.

    I am not a hypocit. Name-calling isn't needed. It's an ad hom attack on me for disagreeing with you.
    That was not an ad hominem. I addressed your point, and then proceeded to conclude from your points that you are a hypocrite.

    "I think bombing civilians is bad."
    "I support the bombing of civilians."

    That makes you a hypocrite.

    Israel didn't start this conflic. Hamas did.
    This conflict started with the foundation of Israel.

  10. #1250
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Stop making excuses.
    Facts are excuses? Good God, you are off the deep end, sir.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •