Page 122 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1211
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    why is it that some think they have the right to play armchair quarterback in real time
    wtf makes you think you are entitled to see Israels intelligence as each strike/attack occurs
    get a ****ing clue
    you all are just chomping at the bit to denounce anything Israel has done
    even without evidence
    and sorry, the simple fact that the IDF has not released its classified intel for your review does not mean they are just firing rockets willy-nilly
    who the **** are you that Israel has to justify every military action to you
    It's apparent which flavor of Kool-Aid you prefer. Ironic, since you accuse others of partaking in your beverage of choice.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #1212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    As I've been asking repeatedly, where does that end? One Mosque? All Mosques? The entire territory? Are all civilians legitimate targets for voting in Hamas? Or perhaps they're all terrorists because they didn't fight against Hamas? Where does it end in your deranged mind? Or is it all justified, as long as it's pro-Israel and anti-Palestine?
    They are legitimate targets because Hamas is storing weapons, supplies, and their terrorist asses in them.

    This DOES make them legitimate targets.

    Nobody wants to see civilians die ... except maybe for Hamas. We cannot allow Hamas to hide amongst civilians with impunity.

    Hamas is to blame for the deaths in Gaza. Hamas attacked Isreal and Hamas hid wepaons, supplies, and themselves in civilian areas.

    Do you honestly think Israel WANTS to be in Gaza?

    Israel doesn't want to make war; Israel MUST do this to stop Hamas attacks on Israeli citizens.

    Hamas started this war.




    Then 9/11 is your fault, because you voted.[/quote]

  3. #1213
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Tough neighborhood. Hafez el-Assad killed 20,000 civilians while subduing the Syrian city of Homa.
    BLASPHEMER it is only you dirty Joos that do wrong in the ME

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  4. #1214
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,881

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Nobody wants to see civilians die
    Except you, who views them all as terrorists...

    BLASPHEMER it is only you dirty Joos that do wrong in the ME
    Typical zionist straw man. Anti-zionism =/= anti-semitism.

  5. #1215
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    .

    Abbas himself has blamed the Hamas for starting this.
    Maybe this is why many Arab governments are not saying much about Israel.
    Lmao, ofc he would. He wants Gaza and Hamas is in the way

    PALESTINIAN PRESIDENT MAHMOUD ABBAS
    "I want to say very clearly that, yes, we talked to Hamas and the leaders of Hamas in Gaza and we spoke to them clearly and honestly, directly and indirectly, and through many parties, Arab and non-Arab.

    "Now it's not important what problems existed between us. We called them and told them please, we ask you do not end the truce. Let the truce continue and not stop so that we could have avoided what happened, and I wish that it had been avoided."

    RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY STATEMENT
    "Moscow considers it necessary to stop large-scale military action against Gaza, which has already led to major casualties and suffering among the civilian Palestinian population.

    "At the same time, we call on the Hamas leadership to stop shelling Israeli territory."

    AYATOLLAH ALI KHAMENEI, IRANIAN SUPREME LEADER
    "All Palestinian combatants and all the Islamic world's pious people are obliged to defend the defenceless women, children and people in Gaza in any way possible.

    "Whoever is killed in this legitimate defence is considered a martyr."

    AMR MOUSSA, ARAB LEAGUE SECRETARY GENERAL
    "We are facing a continuing spectacle which has been carefully planned. So we have to expect that there will be many casualties. We face a major humanitarian catastrophe."

    SYRIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY STATEMENT

    "Syria is following with great anxiety the barbaric Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people in Gaza... a horrific crime and terrorist act.

    "Syria calls on the Arab nation and the international community to use all possible means to put pressure on Israel to immediately stop the aggression, allow the wounded to enter hospital and open all crossing points [to Gaza].

    "Syria as president of the Arab League calls on Arab leaders to hold an emergency summit to assess the dangerous situation in Gaza."

    No Arab country, hell NO country apart from the United States has stood with Israel in support of this

  6. #1216
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    This thread is about Israel invading Palestine. I'd say it's pretty understandable that we'd be discussing Israel in a thread about Israel.
    Gaza is not Palestine. Which reminds me... no Israeli action whatsoever in regards to the West Bank. Now why do you suppose that is?

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  7. #1217
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    It's apparent which flavor of Kool-Aid you prefer. Ironic, since you accuse others of partaking in your beverage of choice.
    so you can not dispute what i said
    If i used the Ignore feature, you would actually make it on to it

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  8. #1218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Israel is the one killing civilians at this moment in time. Did you read the title of this thread? I also grow weary of the vast majority of Americans thinking Israel is such a great and wonderful ally that can do no wrong.
    I grow weary of anti-Israel pundits posting inflamatory nonsense about Isreal attacking civilians.

    This is just a lie. Israel is NOT attacking civilians.

    Israel is attacking Hamas terrorists. It's unfortunate, but Hamas hides among civilians.

    Hamas cannot be allowed to do so with impunity.

  9. #1219
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    They are legitimate targets because Hamas is storing weapons, supplies, and their terrorist asses in them.
    ...according to Israel.

    Do you honestly think Israel WANTS to be in Gaza?
    Why would they not want to be? Now they can finally finish the takeover.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #1220
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I grow weary of anti-Israel pundits posting inflamatory nonsense about Isreal attacking civilians.

    This is just a lie. Israel is NOT attacking civilians.
    I said Israel is killing civilians... and they are. Please take time to read the post before getting emotional and responding hastily.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •