Page 120 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1191
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    You mean like when the Hamas launch rockets from school yards?
    Sadly yes kids will die. But who is really to blame?
    Both of them. Which is why we should support neither.


    The Hamas strive to cause civilian deaths to whip people like you into a rage against the Jewish.
    Israel is just as bad as Hamas when it comes to this. Both have no regard for civilian life. It's sickening.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #1192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    The first kill of the ground offensive was a kid. 11 others were wounded by the same shell that destroyed their house. I don't think it was staged.

    7s7 Israel-Palestine - Un enfant palestinien tué, 11 blessés par un tir de char (588305)
    Why do you always paste from a French news source?

    Why can you not post from an English source?

    Also ....

    I am sorry that child died; however, it is a known fact that Hamas brainwashes children and teens during school. Therefore, the Hamas curiculum and the lack off parenting skills on the part of the child's parents are partially to blame.

    Smart people do not allow their children to go out and roam the streets in a warzone.

    Hamas teaches children to hate Israel, Jews, and Americans. Therefore, Hamas put those children in Harms way.

    It's a sad, sick, and shouldn't be happening; If Hamas wasn't brainwashing children and creating martyrs, this is an issue that would cease to exist.

  3. #1193
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    The first kill of the ground offensive was a kid. 11 others were wounded by the same shell that destroyed their house. I don't think it was staged.

    7s7 Israel-Palestine - Un enfant palestinien tué, 11 blessés par un tir de char (588305)
    Cant read the site. Got another link?

  4. #1194
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Wow, you really are inhuman. Seriously, that's so unbelievably ****ed that you could justify the bombing of civilians in your mind.
    what flavor Kool-aid do you prefer?

    when an enemy turns protected civilian sites into legitimate military targets it is them with whom the blame lies
    not the attacker

    that is what is Inhuman
    Hamas intentionally causes casualties amongst its civilian population so fools will succumb to their propaganda

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  5. #1195
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,881

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Maybe they should just nuke Gaza, because all of those terrorists are guilty of terrorism against Israel, hell not even by voting in Hamas, but just by living there. Just kill em all, right DeeJay?

    when an enemy turns protected civilian sites into legitimate military targets it is them with whom the blame lies
    not the attacker
    As I've been asking repeatedly, where does that end? One Mosque? All Mosques? The entire territory? Are all civilians legitimate targets for voting in Hamas? Or perhaps they're all terrorists because they didn't fight against Hamas? Where does it end in your deranged mind? Or is it all justified, as long as it's pro-Israel and anti-Palestine?

    that is what is Inhuman
    Hamas intentionally causes casualties amongst its civilian population so fools will succumb to their propaganda
    Then 9/11 is your fault, because you voted.
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 01-03-09 at 05:27 PM.

  6. #1196
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    As Khayembii Communique states, we have yet to see evidence that the facilities targeted housed weapons of any kind.
    No evidence to the contrary.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  7. #1197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Right. So we have no evidence that points either way. Remind me again what your argument was?
    You have no evidence ... The IDF obviously does.

    Again, Israel DOES NOT attack at random.

  8. #1198
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    No evidence to the contrary.
    No evidence period. That is the problem.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #1199
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You have no evidence ... The IDF obviously does.

    Again, Israel DOES NOT attack at random.
    Ah! So we're just supposed to take their word for it. How naive of you.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #1200
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Maybe they should just nuke Gaza, because all of those terrorists are guilty of terrorism against Israel, hell not even by voting in Hamas, but just by living there. Just kill em all, right DeeJay?
    oooooooooooo

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •