Page 116 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1151
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    It was an attack on civilians. Plain and simple. You can make silly analogies until you are blue in the face, it is not helping your argument.
    nor does your grasping for broken straws

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  2. #1152
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,025

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Deaths as Israel hits Gaza mosque

    At least 11 Palestinians, including one child, have been killed after Israeli forces struck a mosque during prayers in the town of Beit Lahiya, north of Jabaliya in the Gaza Strip.

    More than 200 people were inside the the Ibrahim al-Maqadna mosque praying when it was struck.


    Short article so I couldn't quote the whole thing because of DP rules, but best quote:

    "The Israeli military has destroyed several mosques during its week-long offensive in Gaza, saying Hamas uses the houses of worship to store weapons."

    The moment you start justifying the killing of civilians as legitimate military targets is the moment you stop distinguishing between civilians and enemies. This is total war.

    Source
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 01-03-09 at 05:00 PM.

  3. #1153
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    nor does your grasping for broken straws
    It was an attack. It was on civilians. I'm sorry you are having issues fathoming such a simple concept.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #1154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Gave back land after they had taken almost all of it. Very impressive attempt at peacemaking. In the future, if you do not know what you are talking about, it's best not to open your mouth.

    http://www.zionismexplained.org/map/landmap1.jpg
    Moderator's Warning:
    Israeli air strikes target GazaImage stretches browser. Text link intact.

    Yet another link to a propaganda website.

  5. #1155
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Deaths as Israel hits Gaza mosque

    At least 11 Palestinians, including one child, have been killed after Israeli forces struck a mosque during prayers in the town of Beit Lahiya, north of Jabaliya in the Gaza Strip.

    More than 200 people were inside the the Ibrahim al-Maqadna mosque praying when it was struck.


    Short article so I couldn't quote the whole thing because of DP rules, but best quote:

    "The Israeli military has destroyed several mosques during its week-long offensive in Gaza, saying Hamas uses the houses of worship to store weapons."

    The moment you start justifying the killing of civilians as legitimate military targets is the moment you stop distinguishing between civilians and enemies. This is total war.

    Source
    We both know that some people here will find a way to justify it. Israel **** cannot possibly stink.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #1156
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Yet another link to a propaganda website.
    Please refute the image posted rather than resorting to Ad Hominem. Thanks.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #1157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    It was an attack. It was on civilians. I'm sorry you are having issues fathoming such a simple concept.
    It was NOT on civilians. That is a load of horse ****.

    The attack was on Hamas and that places they use to store weapons.

  8. #1158
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    We both know that some people here will find a way to justify it. Israel **** cannot possibly stink.
    dont stockpile weapons in your holy places of worship
    because if you do, it becomes a legitimate military target
    i would have rathered they did not destroy it during prayer services though

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  9. #1159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Please refute the image posted rather than resorting to Ad Hominem. Thanks.
    Calling a propaganda site a propaganda site is NOT an ad hom attack.

    You ARE grasping at straws now.
    Last edited by Vader; 01-03-09 at 05:04 PM.

  10. #1160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    dont stockpile weapons in your holy places of worship
    because if you do, it becomes a legitimate military target
    i would have rathered they did not destroy it during prayer services though

    I can see that; however, Israel DID drop leaflets warning people to get the hell out of dodge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •