Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1548

Thread: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

  1. #1041
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Keep thinking that, I'm still waiting for you to refute the fact you blame the Palestinian government to stop all crime when the U.S. can't do it.

    Hope your children don't have any blood problems.
    What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? You are raising a totally irrelevant analogy that, at its heart, isn't even analogous.

  2. #1042
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? You are raising a totally irrelevant analogy that, at its heart, isn't even analogous.
    You want the Palestinian government to stop all crime, when the U.S. cannot.

    It is quite relevant.

    If the Palestinian government is respnoisible for all crime, so is the U.S. in regards to crime in the U.S.

  3. #1043
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You want the Palestinian government to stop all crime, when the U.S. cannot.

    It is quite relevant.
    Okay, it's obvious that you have zero grasp of logic or relevance in this discussion. You may have your last, irrelevant, nonsensical word now because I am done dealing with the obtuse for the evening.

  4. #1044
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Okay, it's obvious that you have zero grasp of logic or relevance in this discussion. You may have your last, irrelevant, nonsensical word now because I am done dealing with the obtuse for the evening.
    Yes, we know you run away when you can't deal with facts. Run away robin, run away lol.

  5. #1045
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Not really, the U.S. has tons of crime that isn't controlled. Rape, extortion, theft, etc.

    Look at the crime rates.

    Hamas was elected, you don't like that. Democracy in action and you hate it, go figure.
    Hamas is a terrorist group that got elected because those who elected it are brainwashed islam-o-puppets.

    Hamas is NOT democratic.

    Hamas is a terrorist group.

  6. #1046
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You want the Palestinian government to stop all crime, when the U.S. cannot.

    It is quite relevant.

    If the Palestinian government is respnoisible for all crime, so is the U.S. in regards to crime in the U.S.
    WRONG.

    This is a ridiculous comparison.... especially given that HAMAS AND ITS MEMBERS ARE THE CRIMINALS IN QUESTION!!!!


  7. #1047
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Hamas is a terrorist group that got elected because those who elected it are brainwashed islam-o-puppets.

    Hamas is NOT democratic.

    Hamas is a terrorist group.
    '

    Hams is democratic, they were elected. You just don't like it.

    We've been through this before. The fact is both Isreal and Palstine do not want peace until they one up each other.

    Isreal only wants peace after they have shot up Palestine and Palestine only wants peace after they have shot rockets into Israel.

    Both sides are at fault.

  8. #1048
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Hamas is NOT democratic.
    I would comment, but I can't stop laughing...

  9. #1049
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    WRONG.

    This is a ridiculous comparison.... especially given that HAMAS AND ITS MEMBERS ARE THE CRIMINALS IN QUESTION!!!!

    They are criminals by who's standards, Israel? and what standards do you hold Israel when they kill civilians? Oh yeah I remember, you call civilians killed by Palestinians terrorist attacks and you call civilians killed by Israel collateral damage.

  10. #1050
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Israeli air strikes target Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    They are criminals by who's standards, Israel? and what standards do you hold Israel when they kill civilians? Oh yeah I remember, you call civilians killed by Palestinians terrorist attacks and you call civilians killed by Israel collateral damage.
    Swishhhh. Nothing but net.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •