Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

  1. #31
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Last Seen
    08-06-11 @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    706

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    we have reasoning to control our desires if the desires are negative. This is what homosexuals need: mental treatment.
    Could mental treatment be used to cure blackness? And non-Christian cultures? Or any of the other groups that you were instructed to hate before homosexuals became the primary target of your hatred?
    Homosexuality is not demonstrably immoral (there has never in the history of ethical thought been any model of it as immoral that appeals to even the most basic common sense), but bigotry surely is. You know who needs mental treatment and rehabilitation? All of the Christians who use their religion as a root of hatred and seek to take people's rights away.
    "We may have destroyed this country, but we got rich doing it!" --The GOP
    There is a special place in hell for those who care only about themselves.

  2. #32
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Could mental treatment be used to cure blackness? And non-Christian cultures? Or any the other groups that you were instructed to hate before homosexuals became the primary target of your hatred?
    Homosexuality is not demonstrably immoral (there has never in the history of ethical thought been any model of it as immoral that appeals to even the most basic common sense), but bigotry surely is. You know who needs mental treatment and rehabilitation? All of the Christians who use their religion as a root of hatred and seek to take people's rights away.
    Thank you for your post faminedynasty, i couldnt have possibly put it better myself.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    [QUOTE=kaya'08;1057858099]

    We need to accept these people, embrace these people, integrate them into modern society and allow them to live the way they wish; not to be judged and told how to live, or telling them the way they are is wrong or "negative".[QUOTE]

    Why not? There is nothing positive from homosexuality, otherwise make your list here.

    Keep such opinions to yourself, democracy doesnt work like that. If what people do is against the beliefs you follow, then just say to yourself "let them do as they wish. ill keep my beliefs to my self, and worry about myself".
    So, you are saying that democracy only works with the opinions of homosexuals. Get out of here.

    As far as it is known, majority still rejecting gay marriage, so you better accept what the majority says. Is this your point? I don't think so, because with or without a majority of opinions favoring my facts about homosexuality, I still stand that homophilia is a negative sexual behavior. This is how homosexuality must be taught in schools, like when students are taught that smoking is a negative behavior as well.

    From here, it is optional for the individual to choose what to do, but the teaching must be realistic showing homosexuality as negative to the species as individuals and as a society.

  4. #34
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    So, you are saying that democracy only works with the opinions of homosexuals. Get out of here.
    If homosexuals are part of our society than yes; there opinions need to be voiced and heard...i didnt say democracy only works based on the opinion of gays....are you for real?

    As far as it is known, majority still rejecting gay marriage, so you better accept what the majority says. Is this your point? I don't think so, because with or without a majority of opinions favoring my facts about homosexuality, I still stand that homophilia is a negative sexual behavior.
    What, in California you mean? A single state? Or did polls go out regarding gay marriage on a global scale - that i clearly missed? I must have been out that day.

    From here, it is optional for the individual to choose what to do, but the teaching must be realistic showing homosexuality as negative to the species as individuals and as a society.
    Ah so i suppose teaching people that homosexuality is a negative thing will help would it....that makes sense, considering gays DO have a say in what sex they can like.
    Your brainwashed, pathetic religious ideology is unrealistic and just stirs up hatred and isolates people...go voice your clear homophobic attitude with the Archibishop of Cantenbury, you know, a CHRISTIAN religious leader, who is GAY.
    Once again, religion and all its blind followers contradicting themselves.

    Why not? There is nothing positive from homosexuality, otherwise make your list here.
    Gays will be gays...no changing them. Its a watermark on the brain, it stays. Its not a disease, nor is it a condition. Your remarks are very ignorant. You think because homosexuals have no benefit to you they should be put aside or "changed". What about disabled people, they cant change themselves... the Nazi days are over my friend, back during the Salem Witch Trials christians thought they where doing the right thing by killing all those countless thousands of fellow christians and Americans because they where "witches". A man who needs to follow a religion because he does not have a mind of his own; therefore does not have any limits and cannot refrain and think "wait, this is wrong" is a dangerous one.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 12-23-08 at 04:56 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Quote Originally Posted by faminedynasty View Post
    Could mental treatment be used to cure blackness?
    ASuch thought of yours is ignorance in progress. You might born with black skin, and such is not a behavior. Homosexual act is a behavior. You cannot act that you are black, everybody can see -even genetically- that if you have white skin that you are not black, even if you "feel" that you are black.

    And non-Christian cultures? Or any of the other groups that you were instructed to hate before homosexuals became the primary target of your hatred?
    Hatred? Excuse me, but feel compassion and sorry for homosexuals is not an act of hate. Even more, you can read inn my postings that I suggest for them to have mental treatment, so they can learn to control such animal instincts with reasoning. Instead of hating you, I'm trying to help you.


    Homosexuality is not demonstrably immoral (there has never in the history of ethical thought been any model of it as immoral that appeals to even the most basic common sense), but bigotry surely is.
    Somebody making your rectum bleeding is "moral"? What kind of sick person thinks that way? Only mental sickness is a cause for an individual to look for someone to make his rectum bleed. I can bet that you can't justify this fact with a fact demonstrating the contrary.

    You know who needs mental treatment and rehabilitation? All of the Christians who use their religion as a root of hatred and seek to take people's rights away.
    Christians only? excuse me but orthodox Jewish also reject homosexuality, the same as well Muslims, and millions of parents who don't want at all their children to become homosexuals. Christians are just part of this multitude of people who are against homosexuality. Are you implying that all those billions of people reject homosexuality by an act of hate? If you answer is yes, I think you live in a world of fantasies.

  6. #36
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    What the **** is homophilia?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #37
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Why not? There is nothing positive from homosexuality, otherwise make your list here.
    I didn't realize that something had to be universally positive in order for it to be valid in your eyes

    From here, it is optional for the individual to choose what to do, but the teaching must be realistic showing homosexuality as negative to the species as individuals and as a society.
    How is it negative? You've yet to speculate on that.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    What the **** is homophilia?
    Check wikipedia, use Google, or any search machine in the web. Do not expect others to do all the work for you.

  9. #39
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Somebody making your rectum bleeding is "moral"? What kind of sick person thinks that way? Only mental sickness is a cause for an individual to look for someone to make his rectum bleed. I can bet that you can't justify this fact with a fact demonstrating the contrary.
    Do you know anything about anal sex? You act as if any anal sex makes a person's rectum bleed. That's the most absurd notion I've ever heard. What about heterosexual couples who engage in anal sex? You do realize that pleasure can be derived from anal sex, right?

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Pope puts stress on 'gay threat'

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    I didn't realize that something had to be universally positive in order for it to be valid in your eyes
    So, if you see something negative you will follow it. No wonder why you are following homosexuality.



    How is it negative? You've yet to speculate on that.
    You better read the postings in this thread to catch up with the discussion. Such questions have been answer if former postings already.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •