Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

  1. #11
    Norville Rogers
    Kernel Sanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,730

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    I would classify a pound of pot as a large amount of drugs

  2. #12
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel Sanders View Post
    I would classify a pound of pot as a large amount of drugs
    It was "Indiana ditch weed" all it would have done is given you a headache.

    Forgot to add: 1 pound of it had a street value of $0.00.

  3. #13
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel Sanders View Post
    For her, sure. Is there even one reason why anybody else should care even a little bit?
    Because she represents everything good about America which had been lost or is threatened with social extinction and she is the presumed GOP front runner in 2012 and she scares the crap out of some people who fear that if she wins the country will take a turn for the Right.

    So, anything that might be used as ammo against her represents news. Big and important news.

    To some people.

    OBL 11/24/02

  4. #14
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Because she represents everything good about America which had been lost or is threatened with social extinction and she is the presumed GOP front runner in 2012 and she scares the crap out of some people who fear that if she wins the country will take a turn for the Right.

    So, anything that might be used as ammo against her represents news. Big and important news.

    To some people.
    Pretty much.

  5. #15
    Norville Rogers
    Kernel Sanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,730

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    It was "Indiana ditch weed" all it would have done is given you a headache.

    Forgot to add: 1 pound of it had a street value of $0.00.
    Do you know what the word 'amount' means?

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    You have no idea how bad the newspapers exaggerate? Lets not even talk about the news from Katrina in NOLA.
    I lived in a neighbor state and spent a year helping Katrina evacuees and their children.
    It wasn't an exaggeration. It wasn't a Big Liberal Media conspiracy.
    It happened.

  7. #17
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I lived in a neighbor state and spent a year helping Katrina evacuees and their children.
    It wasn't an exaggeration. It wasn't a Big Liberal Media conspiracy.
    It happened.
    You can't be that ignorant? I am talking about the story's that came out of the dome. They were all lies, plain and simple.

    Nice job trying to dodge the meat of my post.

  8. #18
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel Sanders View Post
    Do you know what the word 'amount' means?
    Don't be an ass.

    Indiana ditch weed grows along the side of the road in Indiana, anyone can pick as much as they want. It has no street value even if it was a ton.

    If something has no street value, it is pretty much a waste in my book. For the article to exaggerate like it was some kind of serious drug ring is the height of stupidity.

  9. #19
    Norville Rogers
    Kernel Sanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,730

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Don't be an ass.

    Indiana ditch weed grows along the side of the road in Indiana, anyone can pick as much as they want. It has no street value even if it was a ton.

    If something has no street value, it is pretty much a waste in my book. For the article to exaggerate like it was some kind of serious drug ring is the height of stupidity.
    That isn't how the law works. Indiana ditch weed is identical to White Rhino in the eyes of the law, and the stems, roots, and dirt the weed grows in is all included in the quantity when you're busted. The paper claimed that a large amount of drugs was found, and a pound of pot is a large amount

  10. #20
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel Sanders View Post
    That isn't how the law works. Indiana ditch weed is identical to White Rhino in the eyes of the law, and the stems, roots, and dirt the weed grows in is all included in the quantity when you're busted. The paper claimed that a large amount of drugs was found, and a pound of pot is a large amount

    I agree, but it was the way they tried to make it look like it was some kind of important victory in the useless "war on drugs" that looked bad to me. It was an exaggeration. If the article had stated that it was some teenagers picking weed from the side of the road or that the gun was an inoperable piece of junk, the story would have had little to no impact or "shock value."
    Last edited by Black Dog; 12-19-08 at 11:57 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •