Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

  1. #51
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,656

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    All of a sudden it started to smell like Stinger around here.
    Sorry 'bout that.

    That was me.

    Musta been the refried beans.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  2. #52
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Sorry 'bout that.

    That was me.

    Musta been the refried beans.
    Smells like the can of beans was expired in 1972.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Says who? You? Sorry but you'll forgive me if I think your comment is loaded with nothing but Bull****.

    Fine, if you support Christianity, then you support Satanism and Islam, and religions that screw underage children, because they all are part of the religion group.
    I don't support religion. Period.

    My position is in base of analyzing and evaluating the sexual behaviors in humans. The conclusion made is that homophilia (homosexuality) belongs to the group of negative sexual behaviors.

    The reason of be found as "negative behavior" is because this sex choice of homosexuality goes against humans as species and against the preservation of the human body (bleeding rectums, etc).

    You better pray to your sissy god to help you to find your crude status which is a choice made by you, but remember that if you believe in a sissy god you also believe in rosy devils, violet dressed angels, ghosts dressed with pretty rainbow sucks...

  4. #54
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    So, you support incest, zoophilia, necrophilia, polygamy, sodomism, etc. as to be recognized "officially" by the law.

    If you don't, then you also don't support homosexuality, because homophilia is part of the group mentioned right above.
    Man I am a Christian but you are dead wrong here. Our government is secular and our Christian morals should not be used to segregate a segment of the community. Allowing a group of adults to get benefits legally and financially because of sexual orientation is wrong.

    I don't think government should be involved in marriage anyway. If they were not, this whole problem would disappear.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Man I am a Christian but you are dead wrong here. Our government is secular and our Christian morals should not be used to segregate a segment of the community. Allowing a group of adults to get benefits legally and financially because of sexual orientation is wrong.

    I don't think government should be involved in marriage anyway. If they were not, this whole problem would disappear.
    Unfortunately for you, with or without religion homophilia is a negative behavior for the human species. This is my point, and this my point is to identify what is homosexuality in the first place. We see other species which indeed show some sexual activity between males, and between females, but they do not have anal intercourse. Do you understand? No one of the species but humans have anal intercourse.

    This is to say, that other species know that the function of the rectum is solely to discard sh*t from their bodies.

    What about homosexuals? Lets be honest here. Their sexual anal intercourse cause them several diseases and anal bleeding. Their sexual activity is comparable as if they were cutting their arms with fine blades every time they have such kind of intercourse. Now well, police found you cutting yourself your arms with a fine blade and you will be under detention to determine if you want to kill yourself, if you need mental treatment, etc. Is this right? You know that sure it is, because the Constitution was made in a way to preserve the human body's integrity. The same law must be applied if it is known that people is making others to bleed and people allow others to cause them bleeding. Police must make the same detention and find out if these people are trying to kill themselves or if they need mental treatment.

    No religion is involved in my point but scientific facts, psychological cataloging and the US law.

    By the way, lets see the Christian position by using the book called the bible. For to be fair, we will use both testaments, and you will see that both sides agree that homosexuality is a wrong choice and must be condemned. your Christian religion also condemns homosexuality. If you read carefully the first testament, the god mentioned in the bible called "dogs" to homosexuals.

    Deuteronomy 23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

    Now, go to the last book of the Christian bible, and find out that Jesus revealed that only righteous will have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs (homosexuals), and the sorcerers, and the fornicators. (Revelation 21:14-15)

    So, what now my dear Christ follower? Are you going to follow and agree with what the "dogs" say to you, or you are going to follow what Jesus is telling you? Check that if your god agrees that homosexuals are born homosexuals, why is he condemning them? The god father and Jesus are condemning homosexuality because such is the wrong choice, even more, for them such behavior is an abomination.

    Now you have more than two witness telling you that homosexuality is wrong from several points of view, and I ask you, if homosexuality is ok for you, then tell me what good comes from homosexuality.

    Tell me as well, what kind of "Christian" are you when Christ himself is not accepting homosexuals at all?

    I think that you are not a Christian, at least a true Christian, because for to follow a religion denomination it requires submission to what your religion is about, and Christ is against homosexuals, not only homosexuality (the sin) but homosexuals (the sinners).

    Learn it, live it, and love it.

  6. #56
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Unfortunately for you, with or without religion homophilia is a negative behavior for the human species. This is my point, and this my point is to identify what is homosexuality in the first place. We see other species which indeed show some sexual activity between males, and between females, but they do not have anal intercourse. Do you understand? No one of the species but humans have anal intercourse.

    This is to say, that other species know that the function of the rectum is solely to discard sh*t from their bodies.

    What about homosexuals? Lets be honest here. Their sexual anal intercourse cause them several diseases and anal bleeding. Their sexual activity is comparable as if they were cutting their arms with fine blades every time they have such kind of intercourse. Now well, police found you cutting yourself your arms with a fine blade and you will be under detention to determine if you want to kill yourself, if you need mental treatment, etc. Is this right? You know that sure it is, because the Constitution was made in a way to preserve the human body's integrity. The same law must be applied if it is known that people is making others to bleed and people allow others to cause them bleeding. Police must make the same detention and find out if these people are trying to kill themselves or if they need mental treatment.

    No religion is involved in my point but scientific facts, psychological cataloging and the US law.

    By the way, lets see the Christian position by using the book called the bible. For to be fair, we will use both testaments, and you will see that both sides agree that homosexuality is a wrong choice and must be condemned. your Christian religion also condemns homosexuality. If you read carefully the first testament, the god mentioned in the bible called "dogs" to homosexuals.

    Deuteronomy 23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

    Now, go to the last book of the Christian bible, and find out that Jesus revealed that only righteous will have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs (homosexuals), and the sorcerers, and the fornicators. (Revelation 21:14-15)

    So, what now my dear Christ follower? Are you going to follow and agree with what the "dogs" say to you, or you are going to follow what Jesus is telling you? Check that if your god agrees that homosexuals are born homosexuals, why is he condemning them? The god father and Jesus are condemning homosexuality because such is the wrong choice, even more, for them such behavior is an abomination.

    Now you have more than two witness telling you that homosexuality is wrong from several points of view, and I ask you, if homosexuality is ok for you, then tell me what good comes from homosexuality.

    Tell me as well, what kind of "Christian" are you when Christ himself is not accepting homosexuals at all?

    I think that you are not a Christian, at least a true Christian, because for to follow a religion denomination it requires submission to what your religion is about, and Christ is against homosexuals, not only homosexuality (the sin) but homosexuals (the sinners).

    Learn it, live it, and love it.
    Jesus said love the sinner and hate the sin.

    Jesus never said to disobey the laws of Rome, ever.

    Learn it and actually walk in the way of Christ.

  7. #57
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Unfortunately for you, with or without religion homophilia is a negative behavior for the human species. This is my point, and this my point is to identify what is homosexuality in the first place. We see other species which indeed show some sexual activity between males, and between females, but they do not have anal intercourse. Do you understand? No one of the species but humans have anal intercourse.
    Wrong, like usual:

    A wild, and gay, kingdom
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #58
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,590
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Anger gays but throw evangelicals a bone while not using his newly attained position of power to back or oppose domestic issues. Political genius.
    Precisely. I'm glad I voted for a write-in. I didn't want responsibility for either of 'em.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    Unfortunately for you, with or without religion homophilia is a negative behavior for the human species. This is my point, and this my point is to identify what is homosexuality in the first place. We see other species which indeed show some sexual activity between males, and between females, but they do not have anal intercourse. Do you understand? No one of the species but humans have anal intercourse.

    This is to say, that other species know that the function of the rectum is solely to discard sh*t from their bodies.

    What about homosexuals? Lets be honest here. Their sexual anal intercourse cause them several diseases and anal bleeding. Their sexual activity is comparable as if they were cutting their arms with fine blades every time they have such kind of intercourse. Now well, police found you cutting yourself your arms with a fine blade and you will be under detention to determine if you want to kill yourself, if you need mental treatment, etc. Is this right? You know that sure it is, because the Constitution was made in a way to preserve the human body's integrity. The same law must be applied if it is known that people is making others to bleed and people allow others to cause them bleeding. Police must make the same detention and find out if these people are trying to kill themselves or if they need mental treatment.

    No religion is involved in my point but scientific facts, psychological cataloging and the US law.

    By the way, lets see the Christian position by using the book called the bible. For to be fair, we will use both testaments, and you will see that both sides agree that homosexuality is a wrong choice and must be condemned. your Christian religion also condemns homosexuality. If you read carefully the first testament, the god mentioned in the bible called "dogs" to homosexuals.

    Deuteronomy 23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

    Now, go to the last book of the Christian bible, and find out that Jesus revealed that only righteous will have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs (homosexuals), and the sorcerers, and the fornicators. (Revelation 21:14-15)

    So, what now my dear Christ follower? Are you going to follow and agree with what the "dogs" say to you, or you are going to follow what Jesus is telling you? Check that if your god agrees that homosexuals are born homosexuals, why is he condemning them? The god father and Jesus are condemning homosexuality because such is the wrong choice, even more, for them such behavior is an abomination.

    Now you have more than two witness telling you that homosexuality is wrong from several points of view, and I ask you, if homosexuality is ok for you, then tell me what good comes from homosexuality.

    Tell me as well, what kind of "Christian" are you when Christ himself is not accepting homosexuals at all?

    I think that you are not a Christian, at least a true Christian, because for to follow a religion denomination it requires submission to what your religion is about, and Christ is against homosexuals, not only homosexuality (the sin) but homosexuals (the sinners).

    Learn it, live it, and love it.


    First off, there is no such word as "homophilia". So, you start off by showing us the level of ignorance you possess.

    Second, you show your ignorance of Jesus. Please show us where Jesus talks about homosexuality.

    For consistency's sake let's have a short lesson on more of your ignorance.
    Driving a car is a negative behavior for the human species. STOP DRIVING. I wonder what other things you do that would be considered "negative behavior for the human species." Do you drink alcohol or smoke anything, do you fly in airplanes?

  10. #60
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Obama's new pastor controversy -- at inauguration

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post


    First off, there is no such word as "homophilia". So, you start off by showing us the level of ignorance you possess.
    A quick search for Homophilia took me to the Urban Dictionary page. If it's in a dictionary, it's a word. Duh.

    Urban Dictionary: homophilia
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •